Calling one1 to the Vox Populi debating chamber

Click 'The Oracle' title above to enter The Oracle Forum and discuss your quest for answers with kindred spirits. Courtesy costs nothing - if you disagree with someone, disagree politely. Abuse is not tolerated.
Redbeck
Location: The Rookery, 3rd Horse Chestnut along, St Johns, Britain. Teacher leave our nuts alone!

Calling one1 to the Vox Populi debating chamber

Post by Redbeck »

Good morrow one1, some cerebal leaps ago I intimated that I would bring our discourse concerning the ‘third eye’ or indeed of greater importance, your own momentous opening of the third eye, “Blinded by the light, revved up like a deuce, another runner in the night” as it were, into the more fluid and frequently visited debating fields beneath the dividing line of this forum.

In fact the greeting in itself is borrowed from a work of moment, which is perhaps relevant your own chosen path since the opening of eye three, and certainly worthy of direct quotation from that historic prince of perception and free flowing stanza, John Donne.

"And now good-morrow to our waking souls

Which watch not one another out of fear;
For love all love of other sights controls,
And makes one little room an everywhere.

Let sea-discoverers to new worlds have gone;
Let maps to other, worlds on worlds have shown;
Let us possess one world ; each hath one, and is one."

I quote from our exchange under the mantle of “GREETINGS AND WELCOME CITIZENS OF PLANET EARTH” an announcement of good morrow originally run by DD the MC of 973-Eht-Namuh-973.com and a being hatched from a good all round creative egg.

“We ourselves cannot clean or clear the DNA from the Pineal gland at the Crown, in the upper cortex of the Brain.
That cleansing is automatically done once you open the Eye.
The Eye cleanses us of any dross trapped anywhere in the body, it even cleanses the 12 outer layers of the Aura/Auric Field.”

My initial question is how can we as Homo sapiens, whatever our stage of mental evolution, help ourselves to reach the stage where the third eye opens. Can we change attitude and action to advance the occasion, or is it a selective process which we are powerless to aid and abet?

My second question is more the bubbling of a pedantic shisha. I thought there were only SEVEN Auric Layers in one’s aura anatomy. Closest layer first, namely:

1 The Etheric Layer, 2 The Emotional Layer, 3 The Mental Layer, 4 The Astral Layer, 5 The Manifestation Layer or Etheric Template, 6 The Hologramatic or Celestial Layer, 7 The I Am Layer or Ketheric Template.

Or perhaps I have become befuddled, by my frequent stimulating intergalactic hops between the here and now and Waardell’s White Rabbit?

one1 A further unravelling of the plait you weave would be appreciated.
one1

Re: Calling one1 to the Vox Populi debating chamber

Post by one1 »

I am now long gone from up in here.
Last edited by one1 on 05 May 2015 01:15, edited 2 times in total.
Redbeck
Location: The Rookery, 3rd Horse Chestnut along, St Johns, Britain. Teacher leave our nuts alone!

Post by Redbeck »

Good to hear from you one1, my turn to account for the delay, I can’t really, other than a tad of interim technical impediment; it’s like a formerly wealthy entrepreneur being asked, “Where did all that money go?” “Well 70 per cent I spent and the other thirty I wasted!". Thus the same could be said of intellectual capital, I suppose.

AnywAY, here I am back on terra firma once again, “pervenire ad astra puer!” as my old Latin master used to say or more frequently “Tempus Fugit Redbeck, Tempus Fugit puer!” “Pint of Mild for you is it Sir?” I'd reply as we wended our way to the nearest hostelry, following the weekly detention.

Anyway, one1 old stick, old thing, your replies always seem to jog my inquiring mind.

In your response marked ‘Question #1 answer’, are you implying that the act of personal reform, as an antidote to a poisoned stretch of your life spent walking on the potentially selfish dark side sprinkled liberally with wild, unpredictable and often unpleasant behaviour, ultimately culminated in the eye’s opening? Which could be interpreted as an overwhelming personal need to find a vehicle via which you might make amends. Perhaps even a revelatory awakening of hyper-senses, triggered by the extreme psychological weather conditions of internal conflict swirling around us, the devil on one shoulder and an angel on the other, locked in the mortal combat of who we are.

In other words, an urgent grasp for a higher power to balance the two forces, in our world we express this balance as the number 5 resulting from alphanumeric translation.

May I ask if you are already communing with others who have had eye-opening experiences similar to your own, for I know that you are encouraging followers of your chosen path? Maybe it chose you for specific reasons, as a higher power might chose any of us, for we are all perfect fallow going on fertile ground at some point of our lives, susceptible to a change of heart and mind.

I say this, because potential followers may need more than blind faith, i.e. the cogent unveiling of a better quality of spiritual life ahead, which I accept is an inevitable improvement in personal condition, if you presently have none at all. There is perhaps no immediate step into a Garden of Eden bathed in sunlight, but perhaps an extreme state of mental turmoil and self recriminatory anguish is the true propellant toward an easier embrace of the manifestations of a higher power.

“But “, says Arthur, “I wouldn’t be proud of your clothes
For you’ve only the lend of them as I suppose
And you dare not change them one night, for you know
If you do you’ll be flogged in the morning."
one1

Post by one1 »

I am now long gone from up in here.
Last edited by one1 on 05 May 2015 01:19, edited 1 time in total.
Crapologist

Post by Crapologist »

I assume that Sanat Kumara is the one who will open the eye if we ask? If such is granted, shall we not forevermore never remain the same? Ezekiel reborn within us, reborn within Ezekiel?
one1

Post by one1 »

I an now long gone from up in here.
Last edited by one1 on 05 May 2015 01:15, edited 1 time in total.
Crapologist

Post by Crapologist »

You are correct, we are never the same, but we certainly are one. What one has done means the all have done and can partake of within their consciousness.