A Most Dangerous Game

Click 'The Oracle' title above to enter The Oracle Forum and discuss your quest for answers with kindred spirits. Courtesy costs nothing - if you disagree with someone, disagree politely. Abuse is not tolerated.
Lannix

A Most Dangerous Game

Post by Lannix »

Last edited by Lannix on 28 May 2022 17:09, edited 1 time in total.
BeN1

Re: A Most Dangerous Game

Post by BeN1 »

greetings
BeN1
🐝
Node

Re: An Eagle's Most Dangerous Game

Post by Node »

Dracavis

Post by Dracavis »

Eyes watch from different times and different places, yet they are tied together by the wyrd and hidden truths.
I wonder what march will bring when the tides are high and the moon has left from being full?
Lannix

Post by Lannix »

Last edited by Lannix on 28 May 2022 17:08, edited 1 time in total.
Whiterabbit

Post by Whiterabbit »

I know of another very dangerous game it is called "call your future spouse". The price of failure is very high, as far as I know the last person that failed is still running.
Like the cicada I will come for a short time and will disappear again....
ihavenoidea

Post by ihavenoidea »

Whiterabbit wrote: 14 May 2022 16:08 I know of another very dangerous game it is called "call your future spouse". The price of failure is very high, as far as I know the last person that failed is still running.
Umm whats the game?
Whiterabbit

Post by Whiterabbit »

ihavenoidea wrote: 18 Aug 2022 20:48
Whiterabbit wrote: 14 May 2022 16:08 I know of another very dangerous game it is called "call your future spouse". The price of failure is very high, as far as I know the last person that failed is still running.
Umm whats the game?
You can try it this year, it requires 8-13 people around a table. There is an empty bowl in the middle of the table. Each person has a glass of water. The purpose of the water is to dump it in the bowl before the spirit drinks it.

All the players must be quiet and still between the hours of 00:00-03:00 and all the doors must be opened on devils night aka October 30 th. The players will hear the sounds as if there are many people talking and will not understand what they are saying. The the spirits will race for each person's water, then the players must dump their water in the bowl before the spirit drinks it or they will go into a trance and chase the spirit forever. The person that fails always dies, as I mentioned before the last woman that failed is still running...Happy Halloween and have a dangerous Halloween.
BeN1

Post by BeN1 »

greetings
BeN1
🐝
Cheshire

Post by Cheshire »

Whiterabbit wrote: 26 Sep 2022 16:36
ihavenoidea wrote: 18 Aug 2022 20:48
Umm whats the game?
You can try it this year, it requires 8-13 people around a table. There is an empty bowl in the middle of the table. Each person has a glass of water. The purpose of the water is to dump it in the bowl before the spirit drinks it.

All the players must be quiet and still between the hours of 00:00-03:00 and all the doors must be opened on devils night aka October 30 th. The players will hear the sounds as if there are many people talking and will not understand what they are saying. The the spirits will race for each person's water, then the players must dump their water in the bowl before the spirit drinks it or they will go into a trance and chase the spirit forever. The person that fails always dies, as I mentioned before the last woman that failed is still running...Happy Halloween and have a dangerous Halloween.
Might there be a dangerous game involving the WOW! Signal?
http://www.bigear.org/6equj5.htm
Whiterabbit

Post by Whiterabbit »

That would not be for you, in your case I suggest Russian roulette.
Cheshire

Post by Cheshire »

A third piece is missing.