Anyone else having similar experiences?

Click 'The Oracle' title above to enter The Oracle Forum and discuss your quest for answers with kindred spirits. Courtesy costs nothing - if you disagree with someone, disagree politely. Abuse is not tolerated.
Nazheek

Re: Anyone else having similar experiences?

Post by Nazheek »

Lannix wrote:
Nazheek wrote:
Lannix wrote:Nazheek I can definitely confirm to you its real. I would totally understand though if you didn't believe me because there are so many people who say things just to get attention. You'll see it for yourself one day, no doubt.
I did not mean to seem to be condescending, apologies.
Have you made intellectual contact with these creatures?
I didn't think you were being condescending :)

What is your definition of intellectual contact? If you mean a face to face conversation in the physical, then no. Not yet.

They always come to me either in a full dream state or a half dream state. What most people don't realize is that this reality we are in is actually a dream. And I think somehow our nighttime "dream state" is the interface between the two realities.

In the full dream state I see them or their ships. When they talk to me I hear them in clear English.

The half dream state is where they are in the room with me and I am consciously aware of them being in my room. I can feel them touch me and I can hear them. In this state they always paralyze me because they are doing some kind of work. Most of the time they pulse me with something and I end up flying out of my body for a few seconds before becoming fully conscious. What they are doing exactly I'm not sure.
This might be sleep paralysis. My would it be humorous, all this hubub for nought! Ah, but no, no I dont think thats what it is either. I'd like to hear about it if you ever do have intellectual contact in the term of conversation. What do they say to you when you hear? Amazing how we all have our own truths to the world...
NHHTSTELTHOHOAOOEEFI
Jacket

Post by Jacket »

Add me on skype : hunterm700 me and my friend would like to have a word with you, we also have a few questions. thank you
burntfeathers

Post by burntfeathers »

Lannix wrote: 06 Jan 2016 05:20 Does it happen with you too the way they use songs to talk to you, and sometimes other things? Has the higher self taken you yet? It has come inside me twice, both in the dream state but I could feel the raw power in my body, it was unbelievable.
hello,
this has been happening to me for quite some time in subtle ways, but it became a LOT more intense very quickly over the past couple of months... it was terrifying at first but i learned to navigate the feelings in responsible ways and i've been doing okay since then... i'm sure it will have times of particular overwhelming intensity but i think i'm starting to get my footing. really glad to find this forum and notice others who have been through similar things. makes me feel less alone.
Lannix

Post by Lannix »

burntfeathers wrote: 28 Nov 2020 01:01
Lannix wrote: 06 Jan 2016 05:20 Does it happen with you too the way they use songs to talk to you, and sometimes other things? Has the higher self taken you yet? It has come inside me twice, both in the dream state but I could feel the raw power in my body, it was unbelievable.
hello,
this has been happening to me for quite some time in subtle ways, but it became a LOT more intense very quickly over the past couple of months... it was terrifying at first but i learned to navigate the feelings in responsible ways and i've been doing okay since then... i'm sure it will have times of particular overwhelming intensity but i think i'm starting to get my footing. really glad to find this forum and notice others who have been through similar things. makes me feel less alone.
No you are not alone. I deleted the original post because I thought it was too personal, but if I remember right it had to do with the ET visits I was getting back in 2016. Almost every week I was getting sleep paralysis followed by out of body experiences. I had a blue UFO come right to the middle of my apartment complex and give me a strange dream about some kind of UFO attack. Later on, I was taken onboard a UFO and told I was a Son of God by some men in black suits. I was also having dreams where the Holy Spirit was coming into my body which is what the post you quoted was about. When it does that it feels like your body is pulsing with a million volts of electricity! Its amazing... you feel like some kind of superhero or something.

All this was happening in 2016 and that year I went fully psychotic. It got so bad that I jumped off a bridge because something invisible was trying to kill me. I survived with only minor injuries but had to be put back on medications.

I hate being on meds because I feel like they turn off my gift, but they keep me sane. I still wonder if the experiences I had in 2016 were genuine or just the product of a psychotic mind. 2016 was an interesting year for sure, I'm looking forward to 2025, another 9 year.
Auriorusiana

Post by Auriorusiana »

this year was my first sleep paralysis episode, i heard high pitch laughter, but also i was in a house with very deeply rooted negative energy, someone had OD in it and i could feel the stark difference meditating outisde vs the cold dakr inside.

the meds do stifle it, but also consider how much of a loose cannon one could be, this energy drives some men mad and some to build great things, it makes you want to move or dance and sometimes its the most powerful feeling without moving an inch.