Owl Power

Click 'The Oracle' title above to enter The Oracle Forum and discuss your quest for answers with kindred spirits. Courtesy costs nothing - if you disagree with someone, disagree politely. Abuse is not tolerated.
Redbeck
Location: The Rookery, 3rd Horse Chestnut along, St Johns, Britain. Teacher leave our nuts alone!

Owl Power

Post by Redbeck »

Back from the tierras altas de Cataluna am I, a trip accompanied by a surfeit of sustainable agricultural Jeddi Master talk you might detect. The connectivity being that I noticed a reference to owls in the latter passages of an experience proffered by an exceptionally articulate correspondent in response to the previous post, while despite the prevalent upland fogs of Spain in Winter, I spotted an unusually large number of these nocturnal aviators flitting effortlessly around the Ribera d'Ebre (Eagle Owls I think) .

Perhaps a parliament of my believed Bubo Bubo decamped from a less tranquil sanctuary to commune with a more friendly crew of environmental revivers?

Owls of course have long been associated with wisdom firmly intertwined with Greek religion and mythology, but perhaps the following extract sums this synergy up far better than I.

'At one point an owl, its feathers brown and honey-coloured settled in a tree above, seemingly oblivious to us. It only stayed for a minute or two, turning it's head from side to side like a look-out, before flying off again.'

"It must have been resting," she said. "On its way across the lake."
"The owl of Minerva rises after dusk."
"What?"
"Wisdom is hindsight. The Greeks thought owls were the servants of the goddess of wisdom."
"They thought everything was like that, didn't they?" she said, brushing some crumbs off her. "Everything full of magic, everything following a pattern."

The Last King of Scotland - Giles Foden

Certainly the last sentence of that quotation, epitomises the swell of optimism gathered behind http://www.973-eht-namuh-973.com, as well as our fondness for owls and therefore naturally our affinity toward Athena the Greek Goddess of Wisdom.

Attica Athens, 449-404 BC. Silver 'old-style. tetradrachm. Depicting the helmeted head of Athena with frontal eye; reverse typical owl standing, olive sprig and crescent moon behind, all enclosed within incuse square.

Athena (naturally along with her owl familiar) was considered the goddess of most important aspects of a sophisticated cultural evolution:- wisdom, courage, inspiration, civilisation, law and justice, mathematics, strength, war strategy, the arts, crafts, and skill in ancient Greek religion and mythology. Perhaps an ultimate definition of the term 'cradle of civilisation'. Respected for her calm, disinclined to anger temperament, she is acknowledged to have fought only for just reasons, refusing to fight without a purpose.

Athena is presented as a shrewd companion of heroes and is the patron goddess of heroic endeavour. She is the virgin patroness of Athens and the Athenians founded the Parthenon on the Acropolis of what is her namesake city, (Athena Parthenos) in her honour. Athena Parthenos is the sadly long since lost, massive chryselephantine sculpture of the Greek goddess Athena, started by Phidias and his assistants in 447 BC and originally housed in the Parthenon, where it stood for 1,000 years until its removal by the Romans in the 5th century AD. The last mention of the enormous statue was in an account written in the 10th century which claimed it was still on view in Constantinople (now Istanbul) at that time.

Athena fervour persisted across such an immense span of generations that out of date myths about the goddess needed to be recast to adapt to cultural change. In her role as a protector of the city (polis), people throughout the Greek world worshipped Athena as Athena Polias "Athena of the city".
Redbeck
Location: The Rookery, 3rd Horse Chestnut along, St Johns, Britain. Teacher leave our nuts alone!

Re: Owl Power

Post by Redbeck »

As our founder has eruditedly pointed out in recent days, owl power has rising exponential potency in the context of our fundamental alphanumeric transposition pattern connectivity principles. Indeed owl power to the power of 5 one might say. Five being our long respected alpha to numeric conversion fulcrum of balance, wisdom and justice.

OWL
15-23-12
6+5+3 = 14
1+4 = 5

Interestingly synergetic mathematics demonstrates that:-
a) When the level 1 numbers (15,23 and 12) are added together they amount to 50, we of course shed the zero as standard in our calculation system and it therefore becomes 5.
b) In terms of level 2 numbers (6,5 and 3) which equal 14 (fourteen) when subsequently added together resolve into the number 5at level 3, we then find that the latin alphabet word 'fourteen' also resolves down into 5 in numeric form.
FOURTEEN
6-15-21-18-20-5-5-14
6+6+3+9+2+5+5+5 = 41
4+1 = 5

Addicted to the philosophy that knowledge helps the world to a better place as we are, might I presumptiously take the old-fashioned professorial rambling approach and introduce a few more owl related beliefs.

In Babylonia, owl amulets were used to protect pregnant women,whereas in Wales (UK) if a pregnant woman hears an owl her child will be blessed. Indeed in the Lorraine region of France, owls are believed to help the reproduction process at an earlier stage, in that they are said to help spinsters find husbands. Meanwhile in Romania, it is said that the souls of repentant sinners fly to heaven as Snowy Owls. Some Native American tribes saw them as protective spirits whereas others regarded them to be the souls of living or recently departed people and therefore to be treated with the utmost respect.

Lannix

Post by Lannix »

Who is the founder? The person who made the 973 website?
Lannix

Post by Lannix »

Owl Power

3:33
https://youtu.be/JQBU4HvN5MY

It is really nothing to be afraid of.

I see signs about Athena a lot. And Gabriel. I wonder if there is any connection between the two.
IoBoI

Post by IoBoI »

Huh interesting. Been sketching them a lot too, and today I heard one. Signs after signs this is wicked man
IoBoI

Post by IoBoI »

Also I’ve been here before I just have a bad habit of forgetting my password. Interesting I felt compelled to draw them during my first days here. The symbols of wisdom and such I agree with, theyre very *watchful* creatures. It would appear a mass awakening underwent, atleast in the younger folk, and of course spiritual deception to meet it. What I’m really focused on is how is the world gonna shake things up now?

Also are you aware of any symbolism pertaining to owls with deer antlers or “horns” specifically? Been stuck on this one for a miny
IoBoI

Post by IoBoI »

So Minerva was Artemis, Apollo’s sister, tho it could be argued they’re the same deity like most of these things I mean there’s archangels that are just subsets of one larger being. Apollo was Zeus’ most prolific child when it comes to the arts, he is the god of music after all. His sister a much prolific hunter, now no disrespect for comparing the real world to that gross “religion” those greeks invented, but humans concepts of how the deities worked laid the infrastructure for how the deities figured how they should react with humans. Like if you’re from there you’re gonna let the humans pitch their idea of what’s going on first before you attempt to lead them right, you have to fall to pick yourself back up.
With that said, owls can see very far very detailed and in every possible direction just like angels and god can, and if they’re associated with archery, wisdom, and beauty, you could say that with current state of affairs we were sent an “arrow” to give us a bit of knowledge. And the pregnancy thing makes sense I mean Leto (mother of Minerva/Artemis and Apollo) was in a constant labored pregnancy and could never find a place to rest bc she was pregnant from an affair with Zeus and Hera was upset (my lord do I hate this Greek drama sometimes) anyways, she eventually found a place to give birth even though she turmoiled she gave birth to two healthy babies.
Perhaps this is also symbolic of a rebirth for humanity? Since we’ve just been shaken up and a lot of ppl think for themselves a little better now. However with every new beginning one should be both optimistic and wary it’s just hard to enjoy yourself when you’re being watchful.
Owls are also birds of prey they feast on rats and shit. I think there’s symbolism there too. Yknow how Jesus said the wicked are fuel for the fire that the righteous get to warm themselves by.
Owls have always struck me, and fascinated me, I wanted one bc I liked Harry Potter too. Perhaps we’re being watched and guided in tumultuous times, I mean, when we’re tested by something out of our abilities maybe it’s a message to help us become something better and of course the ones sending that message would like to observe how well things are going.
Lannix

Post by Lannix »

IoBoI wrote: 15 May 2020 07:42 Yknow how Jesus said the wicked are fuel for the fire that the righteous get to warm themselves by.
You seem to quote this a lot but I find it hard to believe Jesus would say such a thing. Maybe you could provide a reference to what you are referring to?

I can tell you that this kind of distorted thinking is not helping you.

All men are your brothers and your equals. Until you see them this way, you will be trapped in hell.

Remember that what you offer them, you offer to yourself.
IoBoI

Post by IoBoI »

You know you’re right. I saw it in a movie about the book of John that showed up a few days after studying here. This is highlighting the issue I have to view everyone has my neighbors and Brothers you’re right. I always gravitated towards this concept bc, I felt like I could see it around me. Like how a king with poorer men living on his land, that king can become so disillusioned by power and live unhappy motivated by greed and material wealth and not even know that the “poor” people on his land are a lot happier than him. For example where I saw this personally was when my wealthier friend who is motivated by anger and sexual desire ended up taking me on a trip to the Bahamas where I ate meals worth more than my monthly rent. Maybe I’m misinterpreting this but, it seems people motivated by petty desires end up unknowingly aiding people less attracted to them.
Yeah I need to stop drawing lines in the sand and viewing testosterone fueled preppy gym rats as different than me. I feel naive thinking that the movie took every single thing from the Bible. It is quite relieving to just give that thinking up, but then they go and judge me incessantly for me just, being me and trying to live minimally bc I was born into a less wealthy home. They judge me for not being a lemming who wants to only have flower, talk about drama, and go to parties, and they egg me on to argue and fight with them, and they try anything they can to drag my name through the mud when it’s them lost in an illusion. I always felt the need to draw the line bc of examples like those and where I would promote creativity they would tell me to give up at every step and then pretend to be my friends just when it’s convenient for them socially. The entire behavior disgusts me and they wonder why I distanced them completely from myself, where I just wanted a friend to hang with and grow with they decided to live in a Petri dish of drama, petty desires, vaping and finding whatever to stick their dick in. that’s why when I came here I felt real community, not found with anyone else around me, I found artists and writers and lovely people here who just want to help and promote positivity and have fun together. Their definition of a party is a gross jungle of girls whoring themselves out and drama and all That unnecessary noise, while mine was community, talks about what interests us, maybe a little drama on the affairs of the people around us but that shouldn’t be the main point of focus. Yeah for some reason it’s hard to me to view my neighbor as the same as me when our definitions of a good time differ in such a gross way, and when everytime I try to just see us both as friends he finds a way to label me below him bc of some social dogma. It in turn makes me want to label him below me bc he’ll spend a lot of time lost. It would be different if we could just enjoy being friends normally without letting society cloud his thoughts.
IoBoI

Post by IoBoI »

But one thing I did notice, times I let myself stop being so tense bc we were just two together, It was something genuinely peaceful, but then whenever we’re around people for some reason he has to find someone to shit on as to elevate his social position. I never cared what ppl thought before they started making me care to fit in, I never wanted to play social gymnastics until it consumed him and the world around me. I wanted to exist peacefully and go on adventures with friends, and not feel constantly judged just bc I didn’t go out of my way for “popularity”.
Maybe whenever they try to do it again to me, I’ll turn the other cheek, and smile back, and deconstruct their fallacies calmly like you did for me, instead of going quiet or devolving into senseless arguing. Maybe I can make them understand that, the real joy in life is just enjoying community and an experience instead of these social gymnastics and dogmas everyone has to subscribe to in order to be accepted somehow
Zahgurim
Location: latitud 47º 9 'S, longitud 126º 43' O https://www.google.com/maps/@19.4079393 ... 3a,40y,183.

Post by Zahgurim »

We know that the same water does not pass twice through the same channel

We know that the same stone is not polished twice by the same water

We know that every morning a new river rises and at night the ocean becomes

We know then that of the many rivers that have passed through the same channel, an island remains as a witness inhabiting invisible waters.

Silent witness that the stone, without moving, was already in the sea
"Do not throw stones at the source from which you drank, since unfortunate will be the generation whose judges deserve to be judged, therefore I prefer to burn in hell as a wise man, than to smile in heaven as an ignorant"
Redbeck

Post by Redbeck »

Lannix wrote: 17 Jan 2016 16:17 Who is the founder? The person who made the 973 website?
Lannix how are you, I am humbled by your motivation to revive this post from forum impulses past. Firstly I must thank you for drawing my attention to the sea of lost pictures which I have dutifully replaced using the direct insertion method that ensures permanence, whereas attachments do not.

You ask, "Who is the founder?" "The person who made the 973 website?" Lannix, why it is noneother than David Denison, site founder, content creator and architect.

Thank you for help in spreading the power of owls Lannix.

Kind Regards Redbeck.