change the memory of the event

Click 'The Oracle' title above to enter The Oracle Forum and discuss your quest for answers with kindred spirits. Courtesy costs nothing - if you disagree with someone, disagree politely. Abuse is not tolerated.
stnrr

change the memory of the event

Post by stnrr »

change the ledger of reality

(the messianism of this entire thing bothers me)
Dracavis

Re: change the memory of the event

Post by Dracavis »

What are your memories on an event, do they differ from another's memory?
Lannix

Post by Lannix »

Who is the messiah? You see him every time you look into the mirror, the one on your wall or the one in your brother/sister. The Christ is everyone. No one should feel uncomfortable because no one is excluded. We are all one.
stnrr

Post by stnrr »

Last edited by stnrr on 27 Nov 2016 00:53, edited 1 time in total.
stnrr

Post by stnrr »

'An animal with the right to make promises enslaves the unanticipated to signs in the past, caging time-lagged life within a script'
Lannix

Post by Lannix »

The attempt to self create? A wish to create ourselves different from the way that God made us.

Sometimes I really wonder, what was I thinking?

I want out of this cage.
stnrr

Post by stnrr »

The general argument is thus glimpsed: the insatiable search for a soul through the subtle reflections which this soul has left in others; in the beginning, the faint trace of a smile or of a word; in the end, diverse and increasing splendors of reason, of the imagination and of good. In the measure that the men questioned have known Al-Mu'tasim more intimately, in that measure is their divine portion the greater - though it is always clear that they are mere mirrors. Mathematical technicality is applicable: Bahadur's burdened novel is an ascending progression, whose final end is the presentiment of a "man called Al-Mu'tasim." The immediate antecedent of Al-Mu'tasim is a supremely happy and courteous Persian bookseller. The predecessor of this bookseller is a saint . . .

http://kybele.psych.cornell.edu/~edelma ... tasim.html