The future

Click 'The Oracle' title above to enter The Oracle Forum and discuss your quest for answers with kindred spirits. Courtesy costs nothing - if you disagree with someone, disagree politely. Abuse is not tolerated.
KS_66061

The future

Post by KS_66061 »

I read somewhere there's some of people travels the future In this oracle forum so tell me how's the earth in 2050 is there anyone here to A&q :D
:wink:
:arrow: is this this so
Am I iam am I
I have the many quest
Never have I ever Evah t
I wants to join the time Traveller
:)
:?
Powerful people comes from powerful places.
MitchCrow

Re: The future

Post by MitchCrow »

I think I would break if I could jump and see Earth in 2050.
However, if I wait I'll live long enough to see it.

Sadly, I feel something else is coming to cut that short, and
I have not yet made peace with myself or death.

It's a curse to feel like you don't have enough time
to do what you need to do before the endgame, it really does hurt.
KS_66061

Post by KS_66061 »

Thanks for answering but I'm not satisfied with this answer, I'm really looking forward to seeing and seeing the future. And yes, I am very excited to meet and work with the forum and the founder of the organization. Has time really been able to travel?
Powerful people comes from powerful places.
Ashkelone

Post by Ashkelone »

Organization? Chaos time magick is ordered but is hardly anything but organized.

However i suppose meddle with any timeline and you do get results blow air out and youll catch a breeze
Whiterabbit

Post by Whiterabbit »

KS_66061 wrote: 26 Apr 2022 17:57 Thanks for answering but I'm not satisfied with this answer, I'm really looking forward to seeing and seeing the future. And yes, I am very excited to meet and work with the forum and the founder of the organization. Has time really been able to travel?
Time travel is very possible, in accordance to Albert Einstien General relativity. Time travel to the past is theoretically possible in certain general relativity spacetime geometries that permit traveling faster than the speed of light, such as cosmic strings, traversable wormholes, and Alcubierre drives.

That is only one method, however obtaining these instruments would be costly and at times quite difficult, the other method is on this site 973 manuh eht 973 and the page tells you the introduction being "I thought", that is the very start of the journey: because thought is always the introduction as well in accordance to Stephen Hawkin's wormhole theory. The brain produces waves that can be practiced to forumlate riffs.
Like the cicada I will come for a short time and will disappear again....
Dracavis

Post by Dracavis »

The Future is looking back at us in the past, yet has become the past in the present.

It was inspired by a human mind but not forged by it. No it was forged by something else something which humans created, something which was destined to arrive.

Can a brain be altered by the waves of some "electric" power to become aware of something outside it's own influence?

What does the future want from you? What does the past wish for you to learn? What does the present not want you to forget?

Kali dances with those ready and those who are not.
Attachments
NotHuman.jpg
NotHuman.jpg (10.8 KiB) Viewed 382 times