The Infinite is ever watchful

Click 'The Oracle' title above to enter The Oracle Forum and discuss your quest for answers with kindred spirits. Courtesy costs nothing - if you disagree with someone, disagree politely. Abuse is not tolerated.
db-83

The Infinite is ever watchful

Post by db-83 »

Have any of you ever felt the presence of a divine being, entity, etc.? If so, could you describe the encounter as well as your thoughts, actions, feelings, words you may have spoken leading up to it, etc... I have been encountering more and more evidence of something. Call it a higher power, if you will. I'm not sure if there is a name for it, as I do not truly believe in something that only I perceive. Without hard evidence, I do not know if I ever will truly believe or simply wonder endlessly. I do feel it though. Something is always with me. It is always watching.
Sidewalk

Re: The Infinite is ever watchful

Post by Sidewalk »

db-83 wrote: 17 Aug 2022 01:09 Have any of you ever felt the presence of a divine being, entity, etc.? If so, could you describe the encounter as well as your thoughts, actions, feelings, words you may have spoken leading up to it, etc... I have been encountering more and more evidence of something. Call it a higher power, if you will. I'm not sure if there is a name for it, as I do not truly believe in something that only I perceive. Without hard evidence, I do not know if I ever will truly believe or simply wonder endlessly. I do feel it though. Something is always with me. It is always watching.
That's yourself. I will not elaborate.
db-83

Re: The Infinite is ever watchful

Post by db-83 »

I feel as though I already know what you mean. At least, I've encountered a similar idea before, and I can say I don't disagree with the possibility. Thank you.