A journey begins

Click 'The Oracle' title above to enter The Oracle Forum and discuss your quest for answers with kindred spirits. Courtesy costs nothing - if you disagree with someone, disagree politely. Abuse is not tolerated.
FormerlandTheSeeker

A journey begins

Post by FormerlandTheSeeker »

I am into all the stuff posted here but i just do not know where to start, and where i will end up! I feel like i am not in on the secret that is held here but i dearly want to know. Anyone who can tell me , i would be greatly appreciative. Seek and ye shall find right?
packajos000

Re: A journey begins

Post by packajos000 »

j[]OURNEY....png
What Color Art A Rose?...
Last edited by packajos000 on 04 Sep 2017 21:06, edited 1 time in total.
Nazheek

Post by Nazheek »

Its all numerology, for the most part. And a knowledge base, interests in global government (though I politely disagree with that part)
Feel free to send me a PM or an email. Expect faster responses by email.
packajos000

Post by packajos000 »

Why Beeth Thy Numbers?...
FormerlandTheSeeker

Post by FormerlandTheSeeker »

20 , 27 ,32 are my numbers, if I counted right.
Redbeck
Location: The Rookery, 3rd Horse Chestnut along, St Johns, Britain. Teacher leave our nuts alone!

Post by Redbeck »

Welcome to the Oracle Forum and thank you for your contribution which has already provoked a response FormerlandTheSeeker. Late as ever with greetings I am afraid but the community has burgeoned beyond the wildest expectation.

Might I ask what is the logic behind your count, particularly the 2? The other two are tremendous and indeed you did count right:

2 + 7 = 9 - the ultimate alpha-to-numeric transposition power number in the site's thought process, but it can represent the darker side of power as well as that bathed in blinding enlightenment.

Equally good 3 + 2 = 5 - in this case the fulcrum alpha-to-numeric transposition number of balance in the site's thought process, for everything in the world resolves down into meaningful numeric patterns, often more easily traceable and related to a given outcome than the words themselves!

In a slight tilt at our respected and admired long term contributor Nazheek, we do indeed try to move people's thinking toward a push for a world government but that can only be achieved by universal mind, therefore the more minds we meld together via this site into a single focus unit, the more effective we shall be as a group in that ambition.

hope

Post by hope »

Can you feel it
Can you feel it
Can you feel it
Can you feel it

I can feel it coming near
I can feel it in the air
I can see it in the sky
Auriorusiana