Question

Click 'The Oracle' title above to enter The Oracle Forum and discuss your quest for answers with kindred spirits. Courtesy costs nothing - if you disagree with someone, disagree politely. Abuse is not tolerated.
FormerlandTheSeeker

Question

Post by FormerlandTheSeeker »

Someone I know said this "not to go down the rabbithole of numerology or anything i wonder if ellis's association with 333 and the appearance of the abyss and choronzon like creatures means shes possibly tapped into/connected to the 333 current". I told them i know just the place to go for an answer. a simple plain answer is fine , but they'd probably accept the typical riddle format too.
Nazheek

Re: Question

Post by Nazheek »

3+3+3=9
9 is a constant of the universe, a law that conflicts and contracts. Responsible for all absolute morals. I recommend avoiding Choronzon and the abyss, as a Christian I do not think it wise to tap into communication with such a poweful demon. I do not know that you mean by "tapped into" but there definitely is communication of sometime.

I must warn you, Choronzon, while currently chained, can still ruin lives.
Feel free to send me a PM or an email. Expect faster responses by email.
Nazheek

Post by Nazheek »

I wish I could help you further but I know little more. Christians are forbidden of Magick, you see.
packajos000

Post by packajos000 »

Cannst Ye Fall Death?...
Redbeck
Location: The Rookery, 3rd Horse Chestnut along, St Johns, Britain. Teacher leave our nuts alone!

Post by Redbeck »

Falling to your death or a death defying fall, both are possible dependent on destiny, a preordained destination, if you will. Would magic be the cause? - I think not necessarily, unless it has invaded your head, for example an auto-suggestive voodoo curse acting as an anti-placebo. However, if you believe in the power of magic - just like any other faith, it will have a psychiatric effect on a person.

The Christian stance on magic varies widely across denominations and among individuals. While some Christians actively condemn all forms of magic as satanic, on the basis that it opens up a conduit for demonic possession, others simply dismiss it as superstition. Paradoxically, several branches of esoteric Christianity actively engage in magical practices.

As an example the group of Evangelical Christians known as Dominionists who are part of the National Apostolic Reformation (NAR) make extensive use of imprecatory prayers or Biblical curses and have their own well established demonology, some of which has been invented relatively recently.

Nazheek

Post by Nazheek »

Redbeck wrote: 31 Mar 2017 16:21 Falling to your death or a death defying fall, both are possible dependent on destiny, a preordained destination, if you will. Would magic be the cause? - I think not necessarily, unless it has invaded your head, for example an autosuggestive voodoo curse acting as an anti-placebo. However, if you believe in the power of magic - just like any other faith, it will have a psychiatric effect on a person.

The Christian stance on magic varies widely across denominations and among individuals. While some Christians actively condemn all forms of magic as satanic, on the basis that it opens up a conduit for demonic possession, others simply dismiss it as superstition. Paradoxically, several branches of esoteric Christianity actively engage in magical practices.

As an example the group of Evangelical Christians known as Dominionists who are part of the National Apostolic Reformation (NAR) make extensive use of imprecatory prayers or Biblical curses and have their own well established demonology, some of which has been invented relatively recently.

Another satisfying response. I am a neoclassical christian so I have many different beliefs. I believe that most forms of magick are forbidden, but its mostly things involving the dead. For example, the only spirits I can invoke/evoke are Angels and YHVH as well as Jesu.
packajos000

Post by packajos000 »

Who Art God?...
+++
Art God Omnipotent?...
+++
Auriorusiana

Post by Auriorusiana »

What’s even the point? Your worm food either way.

Most are better off as just a tree
Oracle

Post by Oracle »

Everlasting life begins at the root of being.
Node

Post by Node »