what's this find?

Click 'The Oracle' title above to enter The Oracle Forum and discuss your quest for answers with kindred spirits. Courtesy costs nothing - if you disagree with someone, disagree politely. Abuse is not tolerated.
plot

Post by plot »

Hi 10/6, and all
Please stay with this and any mystery regarding the creation of this site will, at least to some, extent become clearer.
for tea two

Post by for tea two »

I too saw the link at ConCen - seems to be a bit of interest (and speculation) there - although the maze aspect seems to have passed them by (far be it from me to spoil the surprise). :lol:

ftt...

and yeah, what sort of (other) weirdos have made it through?
Orion11

Post by Orion11 »

I'm here. I stumbled across this site as I have said in other posts about 2 or three years ago. Then I was in a very enlightened state of being, meditating everyday and searching for truth in any way I could find it. I was eating mushrooms taking dxm acid and everything I could to expand my mind and it paid off in more ways than I could have ever imagined. I wasn't just some drugged out lunatic looking on the web, I was looking for something very specific and with this site I found it. At first I thought I had stumbled across something very special, hidden within the internet just for me. to deliver a message to me. I had already had for the previous 5 or so years the ongoing strange coincidences with the number 11. (anyone know what I'm talking about?) and was on the verge it seemed to finding out who I was. Then for some reason I feel I went to places I shouldn't go yet and just stopped searching. Feeling incomplete I searched for months for this site. Until one day I returned. It was like I never left. Everything was still the same, the information hadn't changed it was like I was still supposed to dig. However I did find this forum, that told me to enter.
plot

Post by plot »

SUN (9) EARTH (7) MOON (3).
plot

Post by plot »

Nice to see someone has birthed the nine. Did you want to say something?
mechanical320god

Post by mechanical320god »

Orion11 wrote:I'm here. I stumbled across this site as I have said in other posts about 2 or three years ago. Then I was in a very enlightened state of being, meditating everyday and searching for truth in any way I could find it. I was eating mushrooms taking dxm acid and everything I could to expand my mind and it paid off in more ways than I could have ever imagined. I wasn't just some drugged out lunatic looking on the web, I was looking for something very specific and with this site I found it. At first I thought I had stumbled across something very special, hidden within the internet just for me. to deliver a message to me. I had already had for the previous 5 or so years the ongoing strange coincidences with the number 11. (anyone know what I'm talking about?) and was on the verge it seemed to finding out who I was. Then for some reason I feel I went to places I shouldn't go yet and just stopped searching. Feeling incomplete I searched for months for this site. Until one day I returned. It was like I never left. Everything was still the same, the information hadn't changed it was like I was still supposed to dig. However I did find this forum, that told me to enter.
YOU ARE TRAPPED

Enlightenment does not come from physical things, or even meditation. Enlightenment is the true state of ONE understanding.

If you are here to find yourself, YOUR SEARCH IS LIES. ONE is only to find ONE here, for there is nothing else to find.
‡ IN UMBRIS POTESTATS EST ‡
Auriorusiana

Re: what's this find?

Post by Auriorusiana »

Perfectly summed up. I would describe this site as a passage of burning for inquisitive minds that will either destroy you, prove yourself who you are from the inside out, or trap you in this ouroboros.

The search wasn’t a lie, everyone enjoys a heroes journey, yet what if you considered you never had to in the first place? Yes it brought you many fruits but only fruits trapped in this paradigm, if you receive one truly external to yourself which is happening always it would likely be overlooked by an inquisitive rabbit looking everywhere besides inwards
Auriorusiana

Re: what's this find?

Post by Auriorusiana »

The monk finds salvation and peace and his Lord in his meditative lifestyle, the artist in his painting, the mason in his building, the warrior in his bloodlust and aftermath.

What do all of these share in common?