Zed Aliz Zed

Click 'The Oracle' title above to enter The Oracle Forum and discuss your quest for answers with kindred spirits. Courtesy costs nothing - if you disagree with someone, disagree politely. Abuse is not tolerated.
Orion11

Zed Aliz Zed

Post by Orion11 »

What's your take on the Zed Aliz Zed? When you read through the evokation do you picture him as yourself? Or better yet, does he become you. To me it's almost as if I am he and he is me. Well, just wondering what some of your thought are about this.
plot

Post by plot »

What you say brings to mind the lyrics from John Lennons I am the Walrus.

I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together.

In fact I'm sure the lyrics are on the site somewhere.

I think you may be right, the Zed Ali zed is you and me. But I don't see it as masculine, or seperate from myself. I see it as everything connected. Its really difficult to communicate what one really feels because language seperates. To call something it, seperates it from oneself, It gives us a sence of isolation. Maybe thats where we need to be looking. Is that what the magik alphabet is about, changing letters to numbers to creat another way of being.
Using the magik alphabet Zed Aliz Zed reduces to one?
What do you think?
mechanical320god

Post by mechanical320god »

plot wrote:I think you may be right, the Zed Ali zed is you and me. But I don't see it as masculine, or seperate from myself. I see it as everything connected. Its really difficult to communicate what one really feels because language seperates. To call something it, seperates it from oneself, It gives us a sence of isolation. Maybe thats where we need to be looking. Is that what the magik alphabet is about, changing letters to numbers to creat another way of being.
Using the magik alphabet Zed Aliz Zed reduces to one?
What do you think?
I think the magik alphabet is a mirror, in which the denizens of the cave may see themselves for the first time and vaguely realize that this thing is indeed them. It is another way to see that we are ONE. Zed Ali Zed is nothing, as a mantra is nothing, as there was nothing before. It is something that we do not see because we are bound to comprehend only as opposites and not as ONE.
‡ IN UMBRIS POTESTATS EST ‡
plot

Post by plot »

Thankyou for that and welcome.
EsotericRule

Re: Zed Aliz Zed

Post by EsotericRule »

Interesting point of view Mechanical. I would add that my first step would be in noting the character of the forms casting shadows to strip away centuries of obfuscation...the second would be in denoting the dimensions of the cave...and the third would be the ongoing work on personal shades.
Be well.
I shall abide within the Shadow of Ideas, and take my ease.
dubz

Post by dubz »

"After the initiation, Alice thanked the White Rabbit most humbly for the blessed gift of the sacred symbols.
When the White Rabbit had gone, Alice arranged the sacred symbols in the manner of the ancients.
As ever the fusion occurred, and as if by magic, Alice saw by the light of a different dream.
In obeisance to the soon to be arrived, most precious of quintessential moments, Alice began to read from several books, at one and the same time."
Redbeck
Location: The Rookery, 3rd Horse Chestnut along, St Johns, Britain. Teacher leave our nuts alone!

Post by Redbeck »

dubz wrote:"After the initiation, Alice thanked the White Rabbit most humbly for the blessed gift of the sacred symbols.
When the White Rabbit had gone, Alice arranged the sacred symbols in the manner of the ancients.
As ever the fusion occurred, and as if by magic, Alice saw by the light of a different dream.
In obeisance to the soon to be arrived, most precious of quintessential moments, Alice began to read from several books, at one and the same time."
Dear dubz warm greetings and welcome to and or welcome back to the forum, I say this because you have the hint of an old 973-eht-namuh-973 hand having resurrected a post from so long ago. By the way, we regard that resurrection as a true testimony to the longevity of interest and intense readership the Oracle forum receives. And so.....in through the bunny hole around the big tree, thank you for that shot of such gifted surrealist prose. Charles Lutwidge Dodgson, alias that literary giant among hallucinatory pen-pushers Lewis Carroll, would roll in his sarcophagus with pride at such an excellently avant garde parody of his work.
Alice whire rabbit.jpg
Yet there is a still greater mountain of pride from our perspective, one might say a mounting mountain, like some volcanic island emerging from a sea bed to break the surface, our very own Hunga Ha'apai. For we have a much deeper interest and connection with the White Rabbit than might be first deduced by the casual reader, as without the cosmic nay spiritual distance support and indeed safe deposit received from the constellation known as Wardell's White Rabbit (WWR), we might be nought but dust. Hopefully, the European Space Agency’s Gaia observatory probe will have finally captured the true coordinates of WWR within cartography of the Milky Way, not to mention along with the precise position and brightness of more than a billion other stars.
Gaia observatory Milky Way.jpg
Indeed the White Rabbit is a renowned shamanic animal spirit guide, much revered for its ability to steer human kind in the right direction. We would therefore say that we need to gather as many white rabbits as possible at this point in world history, leading us into other worlds and teaching homo sapiens about affection.