Poem auto writing spirit spilling

Click 'The Oracle' title above to enter The Oracle Forum and discuss your quest for answers with kindred spirits. Courtesy costs nothing - if you disagree with someone, disagree politely. Abuse is not tolerated.
Black_Rose

Re: Poem auto writing spirit spilling

Post by Black_Rose »

IoBoI wrote: 10 Dec 2020 07:41 You must ask yourself at one point did humans create idols and men took the place, or did these people inspire the stories. One thing is certain it happened with hermes. Not known if the myth came first or he inspired the myth.
And to teach unconditional love is to set up the door for abuse. So what do we do
Che grandissima cazzata!
Te lo scrivo in italiano!
E vergognati.
Ermete ha insegnato a GUARIRE l'abuso non ad aprire la porta ad esso!

Traducitelo!
IoBoI

Post by IoBoI »

I never said he did. You said themis was a play of the mind. Or you would even not believe in the pantheon, I don’t believe entirely as they’ve been shown, but I know they exist and most likely have before we named them. I don’t mean to be disrespectful. I just understand the abuse that comes out of complacency and unconditional love. Look to the many shady ways of vatican to prove this. You can’t deny that, never said hermes taught abuse, im sorry for thinking too fast and bouncing around topics and ended up unclear
Not teaching people to abuse, I’m teaching people to not be vulnerable
IoBoI

Post by IoBoI »

We should always remember what we’ve hated and understand why, forgiveness can be taken advantage of, love can be taken advantage of. And vice versa love is the advantage.
But I can’t let another get taken advantage of, or to ignore their hate. People will try to pounce on those who are willing to love all, they need to be aware of the dangers.
IoBoI

Post by IoBoI »

I’ve been so unclear myself a whole lot I think faster than my own good sometimes. I’m sorry, I have enjoyed our discussion, I don’t mean to make it more. I still pour a piece of my passion into it
Black_Rose

Post by Black_Rose »

ARE YOU FATHER?
SO YOU CANNOT TEACH ANYTHING.

DEFEND YOU LITTLE FLESH
DEFEND YOUR LITTLE BLOOD
THIS IS LOVE
THIS IS TEACHING!

NOT WHO DEFEND ITSELF!
IoBoI

Post by IoBoI »

I’ll be judge by my judgements. My scales shift themselves when needed. You’ve shown me to be more compassionate, but people should stand up to bullies, through love and hate.
IoBoI

Post by IoBoI »

I defend myself less than I defend the concept of standing up for oneself when one is abused, because it should fill one with hate, And forgiving them can even make them want to do it more.
People should stand up. Living in love is the goal, to even show the ones around me a fragment is my work, I dont preach, my cup overflows. Anyone who has been abused understands how love can be taken advantage of
Black_Rose

Post by Black_Rose »

What do you want to me, so?

If your cup overflows...

Why you write on my private mail?

I'm so curious...
IoBoI

Post by IoBoI »

I like these conversations, I enjoy them. I’m sorry if ive come off as hostile or anything. I mean a piece of this was heated but not at you at all nor was I justifying abuse I’m highlighting it and how it works in as full as I can being quite familiar.

And I don’t wanna pollute the forum with too much, and I think you’re interesting to learn from if I can I mean the topic of forgiveness has been recent with me
Black_Rose

Post by Black_Rose »

I have become hostile.
You cannot put love and hate on the same level, it's from sick minds!
IoBoI

Post by IoBoI »

I see the duality of love and hate
Black_Rose

Post by Black_Rose »

You illude yourself.
Try to build a world only on hate.
Try.
IoBoI

Post by IoBoI »

Not my point, nor what I’m saying.
Redbeck
Location: The Rookery, 3rd Horse Chestnut along, St Johns, Britain. Teacher leave our nuts alone!

Re: Poem auto writing spirit spilling - THE DIVINE COMEDY

Post by Redbeck »

Dear Aurorusiana, a signpost from Dave Denison......Warmest Regards Redbeck

http://www.973-eht-namuh-973.com/Alchem ... 73%20.html

Redbeck
Location: The Rookery, 3rd Horse Chestnut along, St Johns, Britain. Teacher leave our nuts alone!

Re: Poem auto writing spirit spilling - THE DIVINE COMEDY

Post by Redbeck »

Dear Aurorusiana, a continuation signpost from Dave Denison...Warmest Regards Redbeck