ISISIS

Click 'The Oracle' title above to enter The Oracle Forum and discuss your quest for answers with kindred spirits. Courtesy costs nothing - if you disagree with someone, disagree politely. Abuse is not tolerated.
Nu-Hatta

ISISIS

Post by Nu-Hatta »

Is "ISISIS" more properly "Isis Is" and "Is Isis" (depending on the placement within the symmetry), or is "ISISIS" more properly "Is Is Is," thrice-Is? I can see arguments for both, and perhaps both are true. Anybody have any thoughts?
Redbeck
Location: The Rookery, 3rd Horse Chestnut along, St Johns, Britain. Teacher leave our nuts alone!

Re: ISISIS

Post by Redbeck »

The wizardry of IS or the wonderful wizard of IS.
Indeed the power of three IS’ on the bounce.

Allow me in this instance to burst into textual song as a prime example:

“ Is you is or is you ain’t my baby" – For which we should give thanks to Octavus Roy Cohen, a writer of fiction for African- Americans in the ‘Roaring Twenties’ who came up with the magic phrase in 1921, then pass on congratulations to Louis Jordan and Bill Austin for writing a song that incorporated said linguistic genius and Louis for his 1944 recording – not forgetting Tom the Cat in Fred Quimby’s ‘Tom and Jerry’ cartoons who serenaded his femme fatale on her balcony with the song while accompanying himself on the double bass – now that is art.

IS of course is a matter of being i.e. we are in the here and now, it exists therefore it is, ne c’est pas? Do you not immediately become romantically involved with that twist on John-Paul Sartre, or according to some, that exotically named Norwegian poet and literary critic, Johan Sebastian Cammermeyer Welhaven, beautiful plumage indeed, who is deemed to have coined the term existentialist in the first place?

IS =
9 + 19 =
9 + 1 = 10
= 1
the start of the natural numbers sequence

And seizing my prerogative for a tangential shift with both hands, what about those very clever fellows the Ancient Greeks, who added occurrences-of-IS to flavour to many languages across the world.

IS as included in a medical prefix ISO, means “the same or equal” as in isotonic, which incidentally does exactly what it says on the can, in an alpha-to-numeric transposition sense.

ISOTONIC =
9+19+15+20+15+14+9+3 =
9+1+6+2+6+5+9+3 = 41
4+1 = 5

5 being the number of balance

As a suffix IS’ occurrence in ITIS means inflammation or infection (appendicitis), while in ISM it means “act, practice or result of” as in (terrorism), wherein the power number 9 expresses its dark side.

TERRORISM=
20+5+18+18+15+18+9+19+13 =
2+5+9+9+6+9+9+1+4 = 54
5+4 = 9

IS as in OSIS “abnormal condition or disease” (neurosis), as in STASIS reveals “a stationary position” (homeostasis).

The position of IS in THESIS “arrangement in order” (hypothesis) which once again is where all positive action starts and indeed resolves into the bright and forward thinking aspect of the power number 9.

HYPOTHESIS=
8+25+16+15+20+8+5+19+9+19 =
8+7+7+6+2+8+5+1+9+1 = 54
5+4 = 9

IS in DERMIS “skin OR outer layer” as in (epidermis), also BIOSIS “living, way of life” as in symbiosis.

Not forgetting IS as in the Egyptian god OSIRIS, usually identified as god of the afterlife, the underworld and the dead. Reaching adulthood he married his sister ISIS (the Ancient Greek version of course), goddess of fertility. The name ISIS means throne and her cult spread throughout the Greco-roman world. In either case a plethora of nines occur in the course of transposition.

While ancient Egyptians spoke the Egyptian language, once Egypt’s last ruling dynasty the big boss Ptolemies took over, Greek became the language of Alexandria and of the educated classes over a period of 275 years. So middling-tenuous link there, wouldn’t you say, given that Ptolemy 1’s father was a Macedonian Greek?

Alas the sun is dipping below the horizon and I must away to hang upside down in the belfry, there to deliberate on other angles of the 3-ISs before I squeak again, however follow the link for a veritable feast of further information.

http://www.973-eht-namuh-973.com/Alchem ... 201171.htm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5LFD9VDq88
Crapologist

Post by Crapologist »

To answer your question more directly, there is only one "IS" who IS what (He/She) it IS. ISIS is simply the forward and reversal of what is. What actually constitutes what IS represents the "I" in IsIs. The "I" reversed in the mirror is the same as the un-reversed image we see as the letter. Therefore, the "I" is the only real part of what "IS", the rest is illusion or sham. Therefore, the veil of "S" must be stripped to reveal the "I". The "S" represents the serpentine power that has been perverted to the backwards image. This serpentine power has all to do with the Kundalini energy that has been perverted. Notice that there is a clue in Genesis about the perversion of this energy. The serpent was cursed and was made to slither along the ground. Moses raised the snake upon the pole to cure the people. There within lies a clue as to what has happened to this Kundalini energy, and what must take place to rectify it and bring the creative power back to man. The "I" that stands alone reveals the number 9 which is the power and the essence of who we are. The "I" combined with the "S" reveals the number "1" which places us in an embryotic state or the beginning phase. We do not know who we are, and must grow to know the "I" within. The unveiling of ISIS is to remove the "S" and see the central person in full power, as represented by the number 9.

That is why the "I AM " become important. In the mirror, "I AM' is till "I AM" There is no sham/ The 9 power of "I" has now been combined with the balance power of "AM", the number 5. What is this balanced essence? Power, Wisdom, and Love. Notice the reverse of AM is MA, or mother. Male/Female combined with Love is the true essence of our totality. The "I AM" must begin with "ISIS" first, however. We must take the initiative to remove the "S" to start the process of becoming. ISIS must be unveiled!
Redbeck
Location: The Rookery, 3rd Horse Chestnut along, St Johns, Britain. Teacher leave our nuts alone!

Post by Redbeck »

Dear crapologist,

Hopefully, the first of a number of responses to your esteemed subjective contribution to a spread of the topical mix thus far, a declaration of intent on my part with the time gates open.

In this instance, I have perhaps overly indulged in the role of scholarly pedant, for which I apologise in advance and is not a primary feature of my nature, other than a predisposition toward learned debate.

While I obviously see the utmost logic in your view that the letter “I” (equating to the omnipotent number 9 of good and evil in the 973-eht-namuh-973 world) as the most important symbol in “IS”, therein lies the snake!

Yes indeed “S” as a representative number 19 resolves down to 1 and further resolves down to 1 in combination with the "I" as "IS", it is the historic chronological application aspect of the serpent kundalini that I’m interested in. As in your likening the “S” to the serpent, which figuratively speaking is spot on, but is there timing anomaly.

The original Sanskrit adjective kundalin meaning; "circular, annular, perhaps even coiled as in the intestinal sense”, only becomes a serpentine reference in the 12th-century Rajatarangini chronicle, which is chronologically speaking way beyond Genesis. In any earlier writings, the term kundali is interpreted as a "ring, bracelet or coil as in, of a rope, for example the 8th-century Tantrasadbhava Tantra uses the term in this sense. It is also used as the noun for bowl.

Traditionalists give Moses the writing credits as the author of Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and large section of Deuteronomy, however, I understand that modern scholars are increasingly of the opinion that these works were conceived in the 6th and 5th centuries BC! Also just reconfirming it was a bronze replica ‘fiery’ serpent that the Lord instructed Moses to place on a pole, on the basis that anyone bitten by the slithering variety could look upon it and be saved from death. Have I answered my own question, I wonder?

Nevertheless, in the ‘Yoga Upanishiads’, Kundalini is described as lying "coiled" at the base of the spine, represented as either a goddess or slumbering serpent waiting to be awakened and these are ancient texts that supposedly predate even classical Hinduism. Thus the snake has symbolic power from which there is strong derivable energy to be harnessed, but the letter “S” perhaps has not always been regarded as powerful although it is the essence of plurality and multiples. Of course there are a number of yoga systems focused on the awakening of Kundalini via meditation, pranayama breathing, practicing stillness asana and chanting mantras, the release of which has been likened to a feeling of an electric current running along the spine.

I am, I suppose, trying to gather all the pieces of the jigsaw together to see the whole concept at your sensory expense, and probably needlessly fretting about chronological linkage, but regardless it is fascinating to understand the connecting doors between creeds and their inherent practices.
Crapologist

Post by Crapologist »

Dear Redbeck:

I agree with all that you have said. The "S" does indeed represent the Kundalini energy, and it is in no way "evil". It is the perversion of this energy that is evil. In my opinion, the original Kundalini energy was indeed upright and functioned as creative energy. This was later perverted to sexual energy, and thus slithered along the ground, becoming evil. Creative energy lost in sexual indulgence not tied to reproduction (which by the way is creative), is "evil". Now to answer your inquiry about the original Kundalini energy, and how in most cultures it is a coil, and not an "S". I think that we must keep in mind that the original energy according to Genesis was perverted and caused to slither along the ground, so it was not likely the exact same shape as it originally was. So what was the original shape? The clue may be in ISIS herself. Why is the "IS" there twice? Put it up to the mirror to get the answer. The "I" remains the same. yet the "S" goes backwards. Put the two "S" shapes together, and you get 8! That was the original Kundalini shape in two dimensional form. Uncoil the Kundalini energy from the base, and it rises in what appear to be stretched concentric circles as you mentioned. Do we not also see this in the sign of the medical profession? Represent that energy in two dimensional form, and you get the number 8 unraveling. This is also the same shape that we get in our current DNA strand of male/female energies that slither along the ground.

The fact that Moses used a metallic replica of the snake that was raised on the pole was an occult way of telling the people that this energy is "electrical" in nature, and must be raised up from the bottom to the top of the pole. Another interesting thing is that if the original energy was actually the letter 8, the letter 8 currently represents the letter H. Pull the "H" apart, and you get 1-1 which mathematically adds up to zero. The sum of all creative energies both male and female.

As far as the Tibetin Bowl. This is simply a further knowledge concerning the above. As the Kundalini coil unravels, it widens in a cone like fashion with each successive coil getting larger and larger. A bowl is simply nothing more that a series of coils meshed together that widen up to the top of the bowl. This is how creation actually take place. Material substance is made through a compression caused by a vortex of energy. The compressed substance rotates toward the center of the whirlwind of energy and becomes solid in form. As long as the substance remains in the center (like a planet), it continues to maintain its form, and rotates along with the vortex of energy. This is why all planets rotate. If the planet moves, or the vortex current compresses or moves towards the substance, it will be torn apart and disappear. This is the secret of the cone and why it is important to our present existence. All things are in constant motion, and this motion is caused by vortexes of energy that operate much like a tornado does. In a tornado, the substances are drawn in and rotate toward the center. If the vortex ceases to be, so does the created object likewise disappear and dissolves back into the ethers.
one1

Post by one1 »

I am now long gone from up in here.
Last edited by one1 on 05 May 2015 01:22, edited 2 times in total.
theone

Post by theone »

one1 wrote:The serpent is evil when he/she is in a downward spiral, the original genetic descender.
How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! Isaiah 14:12

When Ida & Pingala are in cooperation and come to kiss each other, the electrical energy is formed and charges the Eye.
The Eye itself fell very far (mentioned many times in the pyramid that RA sent Sekhmet to retrieve the Eye) and must be placed back upwards as the head corner stone.

Man must learn to correctly reroute the energy in the right direction so that the energy is not lost or spills out.

It was a grave sin/error in biblical times for a man or any man to be caught red handed in the sexual act with a woman spilling his seed upon the ground.
That sin/error was punishable by death.

Every man is actually sitting on an atomic bomb but they don't know it yet.
The power plant is most deadly if the radiation reaches the brain/crown, which was warned about in the Pyramid Text many times.
There is much danger yet there is much hope. Fear not. That which we perceive to be evil is actually the devil himself...completely unbeknownst to us or them. We cannot persecute someone for being ignorant, because every human is ignorant. Me and you. Eht Namuh.

We are still blessed and loved. The karma you speak of indeed exists. You have to go through an experience of near death or shock to become aware of yourself and your purpose. Sentience in itself though is holy. If you are aware of yourself, then you are aware of the world and its truths and its illusions or perhaps its lies. Our bodies remain here but our spirits are guided by light. If you are one who is ignorant of his spirit, you are simply one of the ignorant masses. Socrates spoke of this, Jesus spoke of this, Buddha spoke of this, Mohammed spoke of this, Solomon spoke of this, Moses spoke of this, Abraham spoke of this. (We can go a long way back to the weighing of the heart by Anubis) Do you see the trend.

Organized religion is the mask of the masses. Yes, Atheism is a religion. I am not saying you should reject religion. Rather, you should reject others views of what they tell you religion is. If you are consciously able to do this, then you are already one step ahead spiritually than the majority of the world. Now, instead of having others tell you how to search for God, look within yourself for God. He is a part of your conscious. When I say religion, I refer to the massive organizations which spread hatred, contempt, and violence. I do not refer to the sacred writings these religions are "based" off of. These holy writings will all tell you how to live your life kindly and goodly, how to serve God, how to be a loving human. Many of these people exist. Billions. Humanity is not, and has never been, lost. If you lose hope in humanity, you will simply join those who are completely and totally spiritually numb.

God is one 1. The earth is 3. Man is 7. And the universe is 9. These are not made up numbers, they are the multiples, or factors, that compromise the entire matrix of spirituality. Every holy number in the Bible is a multiple of 3, 7, or 9. The 12 disciples, 144,000 of God's chosen clan. And everything is a multiple of 1. The universe is the sum of all multiples.

ADDED TO ALL MINUS NONE SHARED BY EVERYTHING MULTIPLIED IN ABUNDANCE

What does this mean to you?
It describes existence to me.
We are all one. God exists within all of us. You have to make the choice to choose to let him be your light. You have to reject that which you know not to be true, and trust in the light within yourself and accept that as the truth. BECAUSE THAT LIGHT IS THE ONLY THING YOU REALLY KNOW.

I've solved the puzzle. I made it out to be much harder than it actually was. The truth is always simpler. GO DO GOOD. GOD. Spread the word. You don't have to mention the scary math behind it all.
theone

Post by theone »

We really are at a peak time in humanity. Technology is increasing exponentially, and we are at time when the acceleration of an EXPOENTIAL function (no pun intended!) is truly showing its numerical power.

Doomsday is not approaching. Not as long as we trust in ourselves and trust in God. Human beings, if nothing else, always strive to better themselves. Some do not, but as a group they do. Scientifically, at least.

I had a dream the other night, where my spirit was teleported across the world. When I arrived, my body simply materialized, because my body and spirit were forever bonded. To die in one universe is to live in another. No human experience is the same. But we are all still brothers and sisters. Because you think, you exist. Because you have the holy spirit, you think. If the spirit is absent, you are ignorant. If the spirit is malevolent, you are a demon.
one1

Post by one1 »

Last edited by one1 on 05 May 2015 01:24, edited 1 time in total.
theone

Post by theone »

one1 wrote:@theone...was you comment/s addressed to me?
Cause I am speaking about electrical energy and I don't know how you can section off what I said and start talking about ''fear,evil, the karma that you believe I was speaking of, atheism, persecuting someone for being ignorant and doomsday?''
It was addressed to anyone who may read this forum

Sometimes the things I speak of not even I can understand, that is why I share them to better understand myself
one1

Post by one1 »

Last edited by one1 on 05 May 2015 01:24, edited 1 time in total.
Redbeck

Post by Redbeck »

A few thoughts on this debate, especially how we look at religions which in terms of belief can trigger technical, structural and spiritual daily disagreements amongst the thinking faithful. There is no religion that has the right to blind us to reality and subjugate humans to unforgiving iron will control in the name of belief with the salvation-carrot of reaching a better place in the afterlife if we do as we are bidden, whether acting for better or for worse in a moral sense. No religion that excludes women from its highest offices for example, or worse still is subdivided into sects whose first avowed intent is to destroy each other completely as if wiping a stain from a work surface, can be acceptable surely and there are a number. For shouldn't the most uplifting form of faith and worship make us better community specimens in every respect.

The raw truth is that any religion can be deployed by domineering clerics as a tool of manipulative mind control in order to exercise power, albeit as a mass sedative, a rallying call to conflict in the name of the faith, mass control of a population by fear or to fan the flames of targeted hatred among the masses. Therefore, a religion fallen into the wrong set of upper hands can be dangerously counterproductive in terms of the greater good, leading to the conclusion that the privacy of individual faith is perhaps far more therapeutic and effective as opposed to joining the big club, if there are issues of trust with the committee. In other words to allow a life to be shaped by nothing but a dictatorial synod with untenable demands, is unjust in the humanitarian sense.

On the other side of the farthing, I should perhaps muster a penny given the unravelling length of this quasi dissertation , scientists often see atheism as their chosen path of righteousness, because other religions appear to them, to have illogical therefore unbelievable foundations, either in the way they evolved, the god figure involved, their view of creation and latter day interpretation. Yet in fact one must add what are termed ‘Pagan’ to any credible list of followed religions, as in Druidic, Norse Forn Sior, Caribbean Voodoo, pre-Christian Roman faiths like Robigo, Mars, Mithras, Jupiter ETC, Australian Aboriginal Dreamtime, Maori whakapa based, so many others.

The relationship with nature is often important and the protection of the natural and the land’s capacity to nurture us was the cornerstone of many religions, which one would have thought might have appealed to Natural scientists, biologists, earth scientists, atmospheric scientists, oceanographers et al. Needless to say, I found the late environmentalist and conservationist Douglas Adams’ take on Atheism far more convincing than say the stark scientific view of Richard Dawkins, author of ‘God Delusion’, although they were firm friends .

The latter obviously doesn’t believe in ghosts and the lingering spirit, however, I personally have felt helpful friendly presences at a darkest hour of need. An apparent life raft thrown into a black churning charnel house of misery, perhaps angels, those who still love me as I did them, my parents or caring old friends or ex-wives who have passed away, I was never sure who. For every sense of spirituality there must be a spirit after all, and the concept of a holy ghost is widely spread, are these presences assistant holy ghosts ministering to the tormented, a form of spiritual nursing staff if you will?

God should reside within all of us as a form of starter kit, but perhaps that theory does not sit well in perpetuity with many of those among us either as a singular being or belief. Maybe what suits us best is a patchwork quilt of a religion, with the life-positive bits borrowed from a wide spread of alternative creeds. Regardless, I agree you have to look within yourself and decide on which code-of-conduct values you place uppermost, for quite rightly therein lies the right to decide exactly what particular religious rod, staff or rock you would wish to cling on to for support and guidance. The bare truth is if you are helped by or there is a change for the better instigated in your life by any form of worship, then your level of belief waxes brightly, whereas in the event your prayers are not answered that belief wanes. We all wish to live in merciful hope, or is that utterly presumptuous on my part??

Although, taking things to the extreme I find it hard to accept many of today’s tragedies as result of war, disease, accidental death, unlawful killing, repression, enslavement as the representative fruit of any merciful god figure’s will.

Above all, doing the best we can in terms of helping others in genuine trouble through no fault of their own is hopefully the lowest level of belief that we can adhere to, rather than become completely self centred about determining the future.
Cheshire

Post by Cheshire »

Honestly I find this confusing. Is there anyone yet that has read the entire website, or are there still webpages to be found. I've tried going all over the website, but the amount of content is great.... I've only finished about less than 1/4 of everything. Would anyone like to post any interesting webpages?
theone

Post by theone »

Cheshire wrote:Honestly I find this confusing. Is there anyone yet that has read the entire website, or are there still webpages to be found. I've tried going all over the website, but the amount of content is great.... I've only finished about less than 1/4 of everything. Would anyone like to post any interesting webpages?
Dear cat, you've found the site, but to understand it? Follow the WhiteRabitzz.
How about you ask the site something? It is an entity, after all. The quantum trail of butterflies wants you to know the truth, for the sake of humanity.
Ask the site any question you would like. Enter a search on Google, for any question you may have about anything, and add "973 eht namuh" to the end of your query. That's a good place to start. Navigating the site by yourself would be quite an impossible feat, eh? I've been here since 2007 and I still am discovering new pages that often answer my questions in a way so coincidental that it is most likely not a coincidence at all, but in fact divine. Deus ex machina, if you will.

We are all one. ATUM is one, and ATUM is within all of us. There is only one GOD. He has many names, but he exists in us all, as he put his soul into all human beings. This is what we call consciousness.
Cheshire

Post by Cheshire »

theone wrote:
Cheshire wrote:Honestly I find this confusing. Is there anyone yet that has read the entire website, or are there still webpages to be found. I've tried going all over the website, but the amount of content is great.... I've only finished about less than 1/4 of everything. Would anyone like to post any interesting webpages?
Dear cat, you've found the site, but to understand it? Follow the WhiteRabitzz.
How about you ask the site something? It is an entity, after all. The quantum trail of butterflies wants you to know the truth, for the sake of humanity.
Ask the site any question you would like. Enter a search on Google, for any question you may have about anything, and add "973 eht namuh" to the end of your query. That's a good place to start. Navigating the site by yourself would be quite an impossible feat, eh? I've been here since 2007 and I still am discovering new pages that often answer my questions in a way so coincidental that it is most likely not a coincidence at all, but in fact divine. Deus ex machina, if you will.

We are all one. ATUM is one, and ATUM is within all of us. There is only one GOD. He has many names, but he exists in us all, as he put his soul into all human beings. This is what we call consciousness.
Thank you for your explanation. I'll see what answers I can find by navigating the site.