LETTING GO

Click 'The Oracle' title above to enter The Oracle Forum and discuss your quest for answers with kindred spirits. Courtesy costs nothing - if you disagree with someone, disagree politely. Abuse is not tolerated.
wblake9

LETTING GO

Post by wblake9 »

From Ajahn Chah:

" If you let go a little, you will have a little peace. If you let go a lot, you will have a lot of peace. If you let go completely, you will know complete peace and freedom. Your struggles with the world will have come to an end."

And a story:

"Munindra-ji had always wanted to see the Buddhist sacred sites. He was getting quite old, so Kamala traveled to India with some friends to take him to some of the sites. One day, they were waiting in a train station. The train was five hours late. It was blazing hot. They had no food. There were no restrooms. The track where they were to catch the train kept changing, so they had to keep getting up and moving. Munindra-ji would sit down in each new location and rest his head on his arm. He looked so frail that Kamala began to worry about how he was holding up, especially since she and her friends were barely coping with the conditions. She finally asked him if he was all right. He replied: “There is heat here, but I am not hot. There is hunger here, but I am not hungry. There is irritation here, but I am not irritated.”

To paraphrase Ajahn Chah,
Munindra-ji had let go completely and his troubles with the world had come to an end."
heretic-anchorite

Re: LETTING GO

Post by heretic-anchorite »

One must sacrifice life of the world, to gain life of the divine.

and

the only world that changes is the fabricated reality.

May Gnosis be with you.
wblake9

Post by wblake9 »

www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjKp1xR0gJA
Devran Zikri

In love, nothing exists between heart and heart.
Speech is born out of longing,
True description from the real taste.
The one who tastes, knows;
the one who explains, lies.
How can you describe the true form of Something
In whose presence you are blotted out?
And in whose being you still exist?
And who lives as a sign for your journey?

-- Rabia al-Adawiyya
Welen

Post by Welen »

Please, talk like a normal person if you are here to try to understand this place as well. Communication is key.
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.-Albert Einstein
heretic-anchorite

Welen wrote:Please, talk like a normal person if you are here to try to understand this place as well. Communication is key.
"normal" is a fabrication of the demiurgos.

riddle me this,

What is complete nonsense, but at the same time, holds supreme meaning?
Welen

Post by Welen »

Please, explain the more important terms to me. I am still new here and would love to understand at least half of what is going on here.
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.-Albert Einstein
W_Hodgson

Post by W_Hodgson »

heretic-anchorite wrote:
Welen wrote:Please, talk like a normal person if you are here to try to understand this place as well. Communication is key.
"normal" is a fabrication of the demiurgos.

riddle me this,

Emptiness of Existence?
Welen

Post by Welen »

I'm sorry for being the new guy, and please don't descriminate me for not talking like you guys do, but how do I use the Majick Alphabet. Thanks.
heretic-anchorite

W_Hodgson wrote:
heretic-anchorite wrote: riddle me this,

Emptiness of Existence?
you're on the right track, but still off.

I'll give you a hint, but only in the form of another riddle.

"I create things without ever creating them. I separate things, when they are really one. I am the master of illusions in this "house of fun"."
Welen

Post by Welen »

I think I have the answer. It is religion. This is my best guess, and I am a "new fag" as 4chan and the rest of the internet would call me. Please continue, I like to meditate on this while I try to fall asleep.
heretic-anchorite

Welen wrote:I think I have the answer. It is religion. This is my best guess, and I am a "new fag" as 4chan and the rest of the internet would call me. Please continue, I like to meditate on this while I try to fall asleep.
you're off even more.

the second riddle is a clue to the first.

I prefer using riddles rather then just "preaching" because true wisdom comes from within, it's not bought at the store, it's not in letters, I teach you nothing of true wisdom, but you may learn trough me, using me as a mirror, reflecting the infinite wisdom hidden behind the demiurgos creations, in yourself, and all things.

a hint for the first riddle

"how come, if one is divided into three, there is a missing part, small immeasurably?"
Welen

Post by Welen »

I may have it. I just can't find the words. This will bother me for weeks. Sorry for being the new guy.
heretic-anchorite wrote:
Welen wrote:I think I have the answer. It is religion. This is my best guess, and I am a "new fag" as 4chan and the rest of the internet would call me. Please continue, I like to meditate on this while I try to fall asleep.
you're off even more.

the second riddle is a clue to the first.

I prefer using riddles rather then just "preaching" because true wisdom comes from within, it's not bought at the store, it's not in letters, I teach you nothing of true wisdom, but you may learn trough me, using me as a mirror, reflecting the infinite wisdom hidden behind the demiurgos creations, in yourself, and all things.

a hint for the first riddle

"how come, if one is divided into three, there is a missing part, small immeasurably?"
wblake9

Post by wblake9 »

India Rising
Rama, the Lord of heavens
Blessed is thy name

Victory to you Ram
The husband of Sita
Oh so lovable, joyous
It is to worship thee...

Some of us call you as Shiva
and some others as Allah
but we beg you Lord
that you bless us all.......

Song of Rama was one of Gandhi's favourite poems and I end this with one of his quotes.....

When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love has always won. There have been tyrants and murderers and for a time they seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall.. think of it, always.......

Music - Gandhi's Favourite Song -