.........+.......IS.......+.........

Click 'The Oracle' title above to enter The Oracle Forum and discuss your quest for answers with kindred spirits. Courtesy costs nothing - if you disagree with someone, disagree politely. Abuse is not tolerated.
packajos000

.........+.......IS.......+.........

Post by packajos000 »

Once Wast There A White Rabbit... And Whence The Rabbit Came Cannst Beeth Said; But That Only He Appeared... And He, And He Alone, Existed, That, All Elsewhere, Nowhere. And The Rabbit Laythed Down Upon A Black Floor And Wept. Sad Wast He, For He Knew And Remembered Naught, But Only That Once He Possessed A Brother, And That Dearly He Missed Him... And Because All Around The Rabbit Was Only Blackness, Frightened Didst He Become Even More.

But Then Rabbit Arose, For Came In The Distance A Figure, Running To Him. Wast It A Giant Man, Who Couldst Beeth Seen From An Infinite Distance... Rabbit Grew Scared, And Questioned To Run Or Stay And Talk With The Man When He Wast To Come... Because Knew The Rabbit, That Wast Too Slow To Run, He Decided To Stay And Discourse With The Man...

Eventually, The Man Got Very Close To The Rabbit, Yet Ceased. Of Bright Red Weret His Eyes, Starring Onward Only Forward, And Without Ever Blinking. He Wast All Black, And Barley Couldst Beeth Seen...

Rabbit: “Who Art Thou, Figure?...”

Waited Didst Rabbit For The Man To Make Spake, Yet He Spake Naught, But Only Looked Down At The Rabbit, And Gave The Loudest Possible Voice, And Sounded In All Directions...

Man: “...I Am The BANE...”

Rabbit: “Willt Thou To Harm Me?...”

BANE: “...Nay...”

Rabbit: “Then What Doth Thou Desire?...”

BANE: “...Hath I Came To Devour Thee...”

And So Ran The Rabbit, Far And Fast From The BANE, Yet Wast He Too Large And Too Fast, And Eventually The Rabbit Wast Eaten By The BANE...

But Rabbit Died Not When This Occurred... Only, Wast He Swallowed Into The BANE’s Stomach. Unlike Outside However, Inside The Stomach, A Great Spectacle Of Light Shone All Around Rabbit. And Only Here, Didst Pure Gleam Everywhere...

Out Of The Whiteness, Came Another Figure, And Rabbit Became Again Frightened. This Figure, However, Wast Small, And Wast Indeed A White Rabbit Himself...

White Rabbit: “Rabbit Who Doth Layth Upon The Floor, Doth Thou Know Who Art I?...”

Rabbit: “Nay, I Know Not Thyself...”

White Rabbit: “Thou Verily Know Me, Rabbit...”

Rabbit: “Sorry Am I, Yet I Recall Ye Not...”

White Rabbit: “Then Hath Thou Forgotten...”

Rabbit: “I Hath Forgotten, Whyfore Hath I Forgotten? Why Must I Forget? Make Tell, O Strange Rabbit...”

White Rabbit: “Thou Forget, For The Same Reason Thou Must Ask Such Questions... It Art Something For Which I Can Explain Not, But Only Hath Ye Experience... Along A Great Distance Away, Doth Mine Father Sing To Me, Rabbit, Yet Only I Can Hear Him. Tell Doth He To Me, I Must Soon Leave... And Know I Rabbit Well, Thy Thoughts, And Thou Doth Think Thou Art Here Alone, And Ye Art Scared. Yet All Occurred Under Purpose, And Thou Rabbit, Art Not In Existence Lost...

Rabbit: “Saith Thou, There Art Thyne Father Here? Why Shall He Not Come Here To Speak With Us, But Only Thee?...”

White Rabbit: “It Shall Come, That In The Time It Taketh Thee To Find That Answer, Thou Willt Hath Wandered So Far In This Being’s Belly, That Thou Willt Hath Eventually Returned To His House, Simply By The Nature Of Infinite-Wandering...”

Rabbit: “Hath I Before Been There? Doth Know I, Thy Father?...”

White Rabbit: “Must Thou Now List Well Rabbit, As Hath I Little [Time] Before Make I The Figure To Return To Thee And Play With Thy Body. Soon, Shall Thou Again Be Devoured...”

Rabbit: “I Understand Not! Art Not We Already Devoured?... Why Must The Figure Again Come?...”

White Rabbit: “Indeed, Art We In The BANE’s Stomach, But Inside This Stomach Layeth Another BANE, Soon Shall He Approach... It Art I Who Sendeth Him...”

Rabbit: “Whyfore!?...”

White Rabbit: “It Art Because Thou Must Ask Questions That Doth I Send He... Yet Must Thou Know, O Rabbit, It Art I, Who Art Thy Lost Brother. It Wast I, Who In The Forest Fooled Thee, And Played With Thee Forever...”

And When The White Rabbit Told Rabbit Of This, He Remembered And Became Very Joyous, And Hugged His Brother...

White Rabbit: “Must Thou Understand, Mine Brother, That All Of This Is For Thee, And Out Of Love Doth I Bring The BANE Here, Yet Thou Shallt Understand Naught Yet Of This... Must Thou Be Devoured, And Then Shall Thou Seith, And All Thyne Questions Shall Answered Be... Forget Not Rabbit, What Saith I, Forget Not, That All Things Resolve, And All Things In All Endings Conclude With Love And Joy...”

Rabbit: “Joyous Art I Brother, Yet I Continue To Understand Naught. Recall I, Only Thee, And Naught Else...”

White Rabbit: “Still, Art We, Within The Forest We Once Played... Yet, Thou Cannst Seith It, Nor Recall... Art This The Forest We Once Played Within, Yet Into Another, And Not Quite Another, Form Art It In...Soon, Shall It All To Thee Be Known...”

And Rabbit Grew Sad Thence, For He Knew, That Soon Approached The BANE, And He Wouldst Nay Longer Seith His Brother...

Rabbit: “Art Thou Verily Leaving Then?...”

White Rabbit: “I Am Afraid Mine Friend, I Must... Trust, O Brother, That All Shall Resolve, And All Shall Eventually Become Happy... The Path Which Layeth Before Thee, Doth Indeed Seemeth Dark And Finite, And Into Oblivion; Yet Thou Must Know, It Art Not So Verily, But Only Seemeth... And Seemeth Doth It, Forth A Proper Cause... The Path Shall Seem Finite, And As Thou Walk Before It, Always Shall It Seem To Run From Thee, Never Without End... Yet, In The Same Way, So Shall The Path Behind Thee Fade, Though Thou Know It Wast There Verily, So It Is With The Path Ahead, And Always Doth It Stretch. Nay, This Is Not The End, Nor Is Anything. Eternity Willt It Be, Willt It Hath Passed, Before Again Thou And I Once More Meet, Brother. But Then, When Thou Hath Touched Infinity's End, Time Itself Methinketh, Willt Stop, And Forever And For Infinite Times Of Eternity, Shall We In Our Forest Play...”

And This Made The Rabbit Happy, And Hugged They...

And The White Rabbit Gave Unto Rabbit, A Gift... Twas It, A Gift From His Mother, And A Small Hare Wast It...

White Rabbit: “Shall This White Hare Guide Thee... Trust In None But It Alone... The BANE Doth Approach Now Rabbit, And Recall And Forget Not What Hath I Said: All Which Thou Shallt Seith Willt Not Verily Happen; Yet That Shall Not Mean It Is Not Real... Trust Thy Hare If Need Thou Guidance... Forthcoming Doth He Come, And Fare Thee, I Well...”

Then, As The White Brother Faded, The Great Second BANE Ate The Rabbit And His Hare, And Fell They, Into His Dark Stomach...
Last edited by packajos000 on 31 Jul 2018 21:08, edited 2 times in total.
packajos000

Re: .........+.......IS.......+.........

Post by packajos000 »

And When Fell They Into The Stomach, Rabbit Cried Out In The Darkness, Searching For His Hare...

Hare: “Worry Not, Friend. I Am Here With Ye. It Be Only Our Eyes Blinding Us Here, Be Not Afraid Of The Dark...”

Rabbit: “Can We Escape?...”

Then Hare Couldst Be Heard Moving Across The Stomach’s Floor, And A Wooden Door Found He...

Opened They The Hatch, And Found A Ladder Led Below,...

Followed They, The Ladder Below, And They Descended For A Great Amount Of Time, Until They Reached A Small Room...

The Room, Possessed Four Doors:

The First Door, Wast In The Front, And Written Upon It Wast This: “HERE LIETH THE DOOR OF LIGHT; HOUSE OF THE SUN...”

The Second Door, Wast In The Back, And Written Upon It Wast This: “HERE LIETH THE DOOR OF NIGHT; HOUSE OF THE MOON...”

The Third Door, Wast On The Right, And Written Upon It Wast This: “HERE LIETH THE DOOR OF KNOWLEDGE; HOUSE OF MAN...”

The Fourth Door, Wast On The Left, And Written Upon It Wast This: “HERE LIETH THE DOOR OF BEAUTY AND GRACE; HOUSE OF WOMAN...”

And All The Doors Weret Locked, Yet The Fourth Door, House Of Woman, Wast Not Locked...

They Entered Thence, The Room...

Within It, Found They, The Earth... Yet This Earth, Wast Not Like The Known Earth. For It Wast Wholly Beautiful, And Fruit In All Places Grew... This Earth, Wast In Perpetual Night, Yet The Moon Forever Shone Brightly Upon It, And Thus All Couldst Remain Seen...

Roamed They, The Land, And Delightful Wast It. Many Hills Weret There, And Upon Every Place, Grew Flowers Forever...

In The Windy Night, They Crossed A Bridge Of Gold, And Upon That Bridge, Saw They People Far In The Distance...

Rabbit: “Let Us Go There, Let Us, Make Spake With The People...”

And When Approached They, The People, Found They They Weret Very Kind... Around A Great Fire, Danced Many People, And Held They Together. And In Forever Song They Sang, And Danced Without Garments And Without Weapons... Weret They Humans, Youthful And Beautiful, And All The Hair Of The Males And The Females Weret Made Of Flowers. And They All Drank Mead And Wine, And The Trees Around They Sang Too...

With The Singing People, Rabbit And Hare Joined, And Sang...

The Rabbit Asked What The World Wast, And How They Couldst Beeth There, Though The People Told It Wast Not They Who Should Tell, But Rather The Queen Of The Land, And Only That Wast It The Land Of Moon.

So The People Told Of Whereth The Queen Dwelled, And Fared The Rabbit And His Hare Well...

Over The Many Hills, Traveled They, Until Alas, Came They Unto A Great Kingdom, And Within It, Found They The Queen Who Awaited They...

Came They, Into A Large Castle Of Silver, Free For All To Enter... And In The Center, Laythed The Giant Queen Of The Land...

Wast She, The Most Beautiful Queen With Wings, And She Sat Upon A Large Silver Throne, And Atop Her Crown Rested The Moon Itself... Within She Right Hand, Wast The Sword Of Copper; And In Her Left, A Chalice Of Strawberries...

Queen: “Hath I Expected Thee, Rabbit And Hare...”

Rabbit: “What Queen, Is This Place? What Beeth This Land?...”

Queen: “This Is The Land Of Beauty, And Realm Of Souls... Nay Life Ever Cometh Into Being, Lest It Doth First Pass Through Mine Gates. I Am Here, The Ruler And Friend Of Souls, And The Truest Queen Of Woman. It Is Because Hath I Declared Things Beautiful And Loving, And Thou Through Me Weret Created, All Souls In All Places Doth Then Desire This Land, And Desire Pleasure...”

Rabbit: “Is This Thence, The Place Of Creation? The Primordial Center?...”

Queen: “Nay Rabbit, Yet Aye... I Create Everything, But So As Doth Thou. Cannst I Verily Create A Soul, Nay; For None Can Doeth Such An Act... Yet, I Divide The Great Soul, And Can Only I Divide. There Exists Only One Soul, And It Is My Friend, The Sun. It Was He Who Divided Himself Once, And Twas I His Second Half --His Great Twin--. It Wast From This, I Wast Granted The Power To Divide. So Seith Well, He Divideth Not, And Keepeth Himself As One Being; But I Divide Myself An Infinite Amount Of Times, Creating Evermore Daughters, Who Art The Souls Of The Living Souls... And Because Thyne Soul Is But A Piece Of Mine, Thou Art Me, And Thou Too Create All Further Souls... Take Ye, The Circle, And Divide It Through Its Center. Take Thence, One Half, And Mold It Back Into A Circle, And That Is The Sun. Take Ye, The Other Half Of Circle, And Divide It Once Further, And Continue Thou, To Divide And Mold They Into Circles Into Infinity, And Those Art The Souls...”

Rabbit: “Fayre Art That, O Queen, Yet Why Doth Ye Divide? Doth Not Discord And Differings Come With Division?...”

“Indeed It Doth, And That Is How The Grand Knowledge Of Existence Art Created, And That Beeth The Reason It Is So Beautiful... So Long As Evermore Diversity Ensueth, So Willt There Be Space For Newer Pleasures To Fill Up Mine Land... And Forget Not, It Art With Only Pain And Grief, Can The Pleasure Be Crafted Forth And Experienced. And Even Too, Thou Must Heed And Speak Not So Quickly On What Beeth Pleasureful And What Beeth Not. For What To Thou Appeareth Sad, Appeareth To Other Delightful. Opposite People Art They, Like Mine Sun, Yet That Is What Alloweth Us Experience, The Bliss Of All...”

The Queen Shrunk Down Her Size Thence, Resting The Moon Upon Her Great Sword, And She Hugged The Two Travelers Of They Wayward Journey.

Queen: “And Because Thou Hath Learned Of This, Give I To Thee, The Key Which Unlocketh The Door Of Knowledge, House Of Men...”

So Rabbit And Hare Ventured Back To The Silver Ladder That Rose Into The Room Of Four Doors, And Fared They Well, The Land Of Evening And Beauty.

In All Locks, The Key Did Not Work But The Right Door That Read The Door Of Knowledge, And House Of Man...
Last edited by packajos000 on 02 Aug 2018 00:18, edited 2 times in total.
packajos000

Post by packajos000 »

When Entered Rabbit And Hare Into The Room Of Men, Found They The Earth Neither As Previous Nor The Earth Of The Moon...

Little Of Beauty Weret There, Yet Amazed Weret The Rabbit And Hare. For The Great Wast The Earth In Wisdom...

Flowers Weret There, Made Of Metal; Animals, Made Of Water; And Very High Structures There Wast In All Places...

All Things There Couldst Talk, Even Things Which Lived Not; And Men There Seemed To Use Magic, Though Magicians Weret They Not, And Magic There Wast Not In The Land...

The Land, Wast In Forever Light, Under The Sun...

And All The People There Weret Kind Too, And Friendly To Rabbit And Hare, Yet Spake They Not, And Only Looked At They...

All Of The People Thence, Led They To The Great King Of The Land...

And Like The Moon Land, There Weret Here A Large Castle Of Gold, For Which All Weret Free To Enter, In The Center Of The Castle, Laythed The Great King.

Giant Wast He, Like The Moon Queen, And The Most Beautiful Of All Males, And Possessed He Too, Wings... Wore He, A Crown Of Gold, And Atop It Rested The Sun. Sat He, In The Large Throne Of Gold; In His Right Hand Bore A Golden Sword; And In His Left, A Chalice Of Apple Seeds...

King: “Long, Hath I Awaited Ye Rabbit And Hare...”

Rabbit: “O King, What Beeth This Land?...”

King: “This Art The Land Of Men And Knowledge... And It Art I, Who Is The Carrier Of The Sun...”

Rabbit: “If Thou Art The Holder Of Knowledge, Why Doth Thou Give Not All Thy Knowledge To All Peoples, And They Of The Queen’s Land?...”

King: “Some, Give I Much Knowledge At Their Birth; And Some, Give I Very Little, Yet It Be Not Out Of Hate... All, Art Born, Verily Born, Without Knowledge. Not, That Hath They None, Nay. For They Weret Birthed Forth Me; Yet Rather, Weret They All Born With Perfect Knowledge, And Bound They Knowledge, Didst I At Their First Being... It Is In That Way, Man Can Build Up He Knowledge Through Himself, And Not I. Then, Can He Come To Perfect Understanding, And Learn Of Grace... For He Shall Feel Not If It, If Weret I To Give He It... And All Things Doth Forever Learn More, And Even I, The Greatest King Of Knowledge, Continue To Ever Learn Through Them. And So They Art Always Born, And Some With More Knowledge, And Some With Less, For Each Life Of They, So In Accordance With What They Learned In They Life... And Mine Experience Growth...”

Rabbit: “Doth The Men Here, Know Thence Nay Grace?...”

King: “Nay, For All Beings Carry Within They Wisdom [Intellect] And Grace [Soul], Only The Amount Of Acting Upon It, Differeth...”

Rabbit: “Understand I, King, And I Thank Thee...”

The Great King Shrunk Down Into The Rabbit’s Size Thence, And Hugged They Two. Pleased Wast He At The Understanding, And Gave He The Key Of The Door Of Night; House Of Moon...

Journeyed They Then, Through The Day, Seeing All The Wonders, Until Returned They, To The Door That Lead Into The Room Of Four Doors...
Last edited by packajos000 on 31 Jul 2018 21:01, edited 1 time in total.
packajos000

Post by packajos000 »

In The Door Of The Moon; House Of The Night, Rabbit And Hare, Trembled, And Feared Greatly To Enter, Though Knew They, Without The Key, Couldst They Enter Not, The Room Of Sun; House Of Light...

Wast It Again The Earth, Yet Terrible Wast It...

Black Wast The Sky And The Land, And Red Wast The Moon. Upon One Side Of The Land, Wast There Women Of Corruption, Who Enslaved Men...

And Upon The Other Half Of The Land, Wast There Men Of Corruption, Who Enslaved Women...

Tortured Weret The Animals By The People; And Ate Weret The People By The All The Animals...

And All The People Weret Ill, And Died, And None Weret There Who Wast Happy... Black Wast The Land, And Fire Grew Over Much Of It, Though It Wast Cold...

Swiftly And Quick, Didst Rabbit And Hare Run Through The Land, Seeking The Lord Of The Night. Found They, The Great Castle Of Stone, And Let In Weret They. For In This Castle, Only Wast The Lord Allowed To Enter...

Like The Others, In The Center Of The Castle The Lord Resided. Sat He, Upon A Large Throne Of Ice. Ice, Wast His Crown Too, And Atop It Wast Held The Dark Moon Of The Land... Possessed He Wings Of Iron, And Garments Of Blackness; In His Right Hand Bore He An Iron Sword; In His Left, A Cup Of Bile; And Shrouded Under A Black Veil Wast His Face...

Dark Lord: “Knew I, Thou Wouldst Come Here, Small Rabbit And Hare...”

Rabbit: “What Is This Land, Dark Lord?...”

Dark Lord: “This Is The Land Of The Night And Renewal...”

Rabbit: “Why Make Thou The People Of Thy Land Corrupt And Ill? Doth Thou Love Not They?...”

Dark Lord: “It Art The People, Who Doth Create Their Acts, It Art But Only I Who Leteth They Do Such... Corrupt I, The Thoughts Of The People, Only When Ask Of Me Doth They, Else Doth I Only Watch, And Kill, And Create The Fires... Only They, Can Aid Theyselves, For If Taught I To Them, Divination, Wouldst Only They Corrupt It; Or Not Fully Understand It, As Wouldst They If Come They To Learn It Theyselves...”

Rabbit: “I Understand Not Of The Moon, For Saw I The Moon, In The Land Wereth Twas Ruled By Queen...”

Dark Lord: “That Art The Moon, When Men Choose To Love; And This Art The Moon, When It Doth Be Corrupted, And Hated By Men...”

Rabbit: “Doth I Understand, And Thank Thee, Lord Of Night...”

And The Lord Of The Night, Shrunk Down, And Hugged The Rabbit And His Hare. Gave He To They, The Final Key Which Doth Open The Door Of The Sun; House Of The Light...
Last edited by packajos000 on 31 Jul 2018 21:13, edited 3 times in total.
packajos000

Post by packajos000 »

When The Rabbit And The Hare Entered Finally, The Room Of Light, Saw They Little...

A Great White Room Wast It, And Stretched It On Into Infinity. Within The Center Of It, Wast A Golden Throne, The Size Needed Only For A Rabbit. And Upon The Throne Sat A Beautiful Man, Dressed In Garments Of White And With Wings. And A Crown Of Gold He Wore, Yet None There Wast Atop It. Bore He In His Right Hand, A Wand Of White; And In His Left, An Apple...

Upon A Wall, Laythed A Mirror, And Into The Mirror Wast Seen The Land Of The Lord Of Night... And Into It, Sat The King Gazing...

King: “Didst I Know Thou Wouldst Come Here Rabbit And Friend...”

Rabbit: “Doth Thou Know Me, Great King Of Light?...”

And The King Laughed Thence,

King: “Know I, Many Things Rabbit... Know I, Both Thy Questions And Thy Answers Before Even Thou Thyself Knoweth It... Thou Ask How I Know Ye? Shall I Tell Thee Rabbit: That Thou Hath Answered Thyne Question At The Same Moment Of Asking, Yet Know Naught Of It Thyneself? It Art For That Reason Which Laugheth I...”

He Paused, And Let Rabbit Ponder Over The Words... And When The Rabbit Knew Not What To Saith, Continued The King:

King: “Because Thou Must Ask Why Ye Art Here, Thou Art Then Here, Doth Thou Understand?”

Rabbit: “It Is Interesting Thou Ask Of Me Such A Question, King. For Thou Thyself Hath Just Asked A Question. Doth Ye Ask Because Thou Seith Me As Guarding Knowledge From Thee For Which Thou Can Seith Not? Or Doth Thou Know The Answer, And Desire Simply For Me To Figure It Out Mineself?”

King: And That Rabbit, Is The Fairest Question That Can Beeth Asked Here, The Question To The One’s Own Self Concerning The Great Self... Many Doors And Many Lands Shall Thou Trek In This Existence; I Trust Thou Know Many Inquiries Shall Arise, So Many To Whereth All Shall Seem Lost. But Lose Not Thyself Rabbit, As Doth Many. It Is Ye Who Possesseth All The Answers, If Only Thou Willt Let Thy Thoughts Choose To Not Guard It...”

Rabbit: “I Understand King, Yet One Thing Doth Remain Unseen To Me. For If The Questions To The Self Is A Barrier Which People Must Break And Reason With, Why Thence, Doth Ye Ask Me Questions And Not Thyneself?...”

King: “And Wise Is That Question Rabbit!... One However, I Am Afraid I Cannst Tell To Thee. Know I, The Answer, Yet Is It One That Cannst Be Said Easily In Words. Thy Answer Cometh To Fruition When Thou Art Finally To Seith Thyne Brother Again, It Is At That Occurrence Thou Shall Seith Ye And I Art Very Similar... So Similar Indeed, Thou Mayth Think I Am Thee, Thus Verily I Ask Myself Questions And Not Thou...”

Rabbit: “Happy Art I King, At Thy Discourse; And Yet, Sad Am I To Think Again Of Mine Brother. For Thou Doth Saith That When I Shall Meet Mine Brother Once More, Then I Shall Understand Thy Words, Yet Fear I To Never Again Seith Mine Brother...”

King: “Never, Rabbit, Is An Oftly Long Time, And One That Is An Impossible Trek...”

And Rabbit Grew Even Sadder With The King’s Words. The King Felt Himself Sorrow At This, And Went To The Rabbit And Smiled,

King: “But It Art A Trek Nonetheless, Mine Rabbit...”

Rabbit: “But What King, Is A Trek Without A Destination?... What Is A Journey Without A Conclusion?...”

King: “Perhaps It Is The Journey Itself Which Art The Conclusion...”

Rabbit: “Doth Thou Mean Then, That At All Times Things Art Concluding?...”

King: “Nay Rabbit, Instead, At All Time, Things Art Beginning. Know I, Thy Woe Mine Friend, Though Thou Thyself Cannst Wholly Feel As I. Know I, Thou Seek Thyne Brother And Like Thou, He Is Too, A Friend Of Mine...”

Rabbit: “When Didst Ye Meet? Can Thou Bring Him Unto Here?...”

And The King Again Laughed,

King: “Again Rabbit, Ask Thou Questions For Which Hath Ye The Answer... What If Rabbit, I Wast Thyne Brother?... Or Rather, What If Thy Brother Is Really Thyself?...”

Rabbit: “That Cannst Beeth, For Recall I, Of Seeing Him Previous...”

King: “Time, Hath The Virtue Of Curiosity, Rabbit. It Is, That I Am The King Of Kimn, He Who Beeth The Holder Of Time... Shouldst Thou Like To Meet He?...”

Rabbit: “Aye...”

So Arose The King, And Led Him Into A Hall Of White, And There Upon The End Of It, Stood A Holy And Beautiful Man, Who Wast Draped In Garments Of Olive Leaves. In His Left Hand, Bore A Scale; And In His Right Hand, Bore A Golden Scepter...

Rabbit: “Too, Is He A Man?... Art There Here, Nay Wise Animals?...”

“Mayth Thou Saith We Art Of Men, Or Mayth Thou Saith We Art Lions With Crowns Of Gold... Knew We, And Accepted Thyne Arrival Rabbit, Here Shallt Thou Seith Us As We Wouldst Like Ye To: Most Wise And Beautiful As Men, Verily The Souls Of All Animals...”

And When Approached They Kimn, This Spake He:

Kimn: “Wouldst Thou Dear Rabbit, Like To Seith Thyne Brother?...”

Rabbit: “Aye!...”

Kimn: “Yet Thou Must Forget Not Rabbit...”

Rabbit: “What Must I Forget Not, Lord Of Time...”

Kimn: “It Is What Even Now, Through Mine Time, Art Thou Forgetting: That Thou Must Not Ask Questions, But Answer They For Thyself... Shall Tell I To Thee Rabbit, A Secret?... When One Telleth Thou An Answer, Art It Not Verily The Person That Giveth Ye The Answer, It Is Thou... For Rabbit, The Words Speak I Now, Art Only Vibration Which I Construct To Reflect My Thought-Vibrations. Yet, They Themselves Hath Nay Meaning... Simply Do I Think I Give The Vibrations Meaning, But When Thou Receive Them, It Art Thou Who Order Them Into Thyne Thoughts. It Is Thou That Giveth What Saith I Meaning To Thy Thoughts, And It Is Thou That Reasoneth To Understand Them. Verily Then, Thou Must Come To The Answer For Thyself, And In Nay Other Way Can Thou; For, If Wast I To Tell A Plant When To Blossom, It Couldst Understand Not Mine Thoughts... And Yet That Plant Can Come To Reason With Itself, When It Chooseth To Blossom...

It Art We Lords (And Thou), Who Provide The Space [Existence]; While It Art Thou Who Doth Interpret And Give Meaning To It...”

And Rabbit Told To The Lord Of Time That He Understood, And The King And The Lord Then Took The Rabbit And His Hare Through A Single Door Within The Hall...
And The Hall Led Then Into Another Hall; Yet This Hall Verily Wast Without End, And Filled With Many Doors...
Kimn: “List O Rabbit, And Know This Well, Go Ye Through This Great Hall. Go Through Every Door Of Its Endless Boundary... And When, Thou Hath Passed Through An Infinite Amount Of Infinite Doors, And Gained All The Possible Experiences Thou Can, Even Of The Infinity Beyond-Infinity, And Verily Thou Openeth Every Possible Door; Then, At The End Of The Hall Thou Shallt Find One Final Door... Aye, When Thou Hath Become Even Infinitively More Than Eternity Itself, Thou Shall Then Find That Secret Door, And Within It, Thou Willt Find Thyne Brother...”
Last edited by packajos000 on 31 Jul 2018 21:15, edited 1 time in total.
packajos000

Post by packajos000 »

Terra...png
And So Went They Upon Their Journey Of The Great Hall Of Infinity, Through Many Doors Entered They, Seeing Many Things, And Gaining Experience,

Then To A Strange Door Came Rabbit, Ready To Enter. Yet Locked Wast The Door.

Kimn: “Thou Must Not Yet Enter That Room Rabbit...”

Rabbit: “Why Mayth I Nay Enter This Room? Am I Not To Learn What Shall Make Me Experience?...”

Lord: “In That Room, Layth Secrets, And The Nature Of The Earth And Her Lady...”

Rabbit: “Wish I To Know, Wish I To Seith!”

And While Rabbit And The Lord Discoursed, Didst The Small Hare Make Of Heself Invisible, And Scurried Across The Hall. Took Forth The Lord, Didst The Hare, The Key To The Door, And The Lord Fooled...

Lord: “In Time Ye Shall Enter Therein Door, Yet Forth Now, Ye Must Pass... Go Thence Rabbit! Go Through The Infinite Halls Of Knowledge As Thyne Will Shallt Hath It! Now, As Didst Once Thy Brother, Doth I Leave Ye. When, At The End Of This Infinite Hall Ye Reach, There Shall Remain One Final Door To Enter. Heed Ye, And Make Aware: Nay, Cannst That Door Open, Lest All Other Doors Hath Been Open Too... Search Ye, Through The Infinities Of This Grand White Hall, So Enter Thence, The Final Door. Once Thou Entereth That Door, Cannst I Saith More; Though There, Thyne Brother Layth Verily...”

And So Left, The Guiding Lord, Back To He Stay And Rule Over He People...

Hare: “Hath Took I, The Key, Rabbit! Let Us Into The Room...”

So Unlocked Rabbit, The Door Of The Hall Without Number. And When Opened The Door, Wast There Seen Naught. And Only Still Blackness Wast Apparent. Then, Came Through The Door Into The Hallway, A Green Snake. Frightened, Rabbit Ran, With Hare Atop His Back... Then Spake The Snake:

Snake: “Fear Not Little Ones, I Harm None Who Come Through Mine Door... Wish Thou To Seith Into This Room?”

Rabbit: “Aye...”

And Came Closer Didst Rabbit And Hare, And Snake Removed The Blackness Forth The Scene, And Through The Door, Sight Couldst Beeth Made. And Immediately Turned Rabbit From The Terrible Sight...

Snake: “Must Thou Gaze! For Thou Hath Asked Of It... Gaze Into The House Of The Sorrowful And The Realm Of The Lady!”

Then Rabbit Looked, And Saw He This:

The Earth, Darkened, Filled Fully With Blood And Lack Of Land. Upon Earth’s Northern End Stood The Two Massive Eagles. Chained Down Weret They, By Four Golden Rings: Two, Around The Necks Of The Mighty Creatures; And Two More, Around The Right Feet Of They. Holding The Chains Down In The Great Struggle: Hermes And Mercury, Both Riding The Winged-Lizards, Who Kept The Face Of Men, And Who In Turn, Rode Upon The Backs Of Holy Lions... In His Left Hand, Held Hermes, The Chains Of The Eagles; In He Right, The Caduceus. In He Right Hand, Held Mercury, The Chains Of The Eagles; In He Left, The Caduceus.

So Yelled Hermes And Mercury:

Hermes: “Bring Eagles, Light! Contain The War, O Eagles Of Veril!”

Mercury: “Aye, Bring Forth The Fire Here Not Known!”

Yet Only Screamed The Eagles, And Shook The Earth About. With They Huge Screams, Weret Large Winds Created, And The Earth Rotated...

Each Of The Eagles Weret Clothed In Armour Of Gold And Claws Of Silver. Each, With They Own Crowns Of Amber, Made Forth The Tree Of Their Father As A Gift... Each With Swords In They Right Hands, Scales In They Left, And The Holy Seals Engraved Upon Their Golden Breasts.

And Then Wast A Loud Roar Hearkened... And To The South Of The Earth Wast Seen A Dragon-Being Equally Large As The Eagle Twins. Carried He, Two Heads, That Of Dragon And Head And Face Of Monkey, And Wast The Creatures Body That Of Spider. Trod He, Through The Oceans Of Shallow Blood. Of Such Great Size Wast He, And Hideous Nature, Even Didst Rabbit Who, Though Making Sight Of He Forth Such A Grand Distance, Became Frightened And Prepared To Run, If Weret Dragon To Learn To Fly.

And Scattered Amongst The Planet, Weret The Jumping Monkeys. They Who Leaped Amongst The Blood And Continuously Howled. Low Weret They Then, Ate They Themselves, For Nay Where Other, Wast There Food. Low Aye, Yet High, Amongst The Great Beast. And Too In The Shallow Sea Of Night, Weret The Ice Giants: Friends Of The Mighty Iron Dragon. Took They, All Monkeys They Couldst, And Threw Them To The Dragon Who Devoured They. Held He They By Their Tails, And When They Monkeys Tried To Bite The Beast, Let He Out A Huge Roar, So Loud It Damaged Their Ears...

Then Came Through The Blood Sea, A Man (A Prince In Fact), Whom Indeed Wast The Only Mortal Man Of The Earth, Not Cursed To Be Monkey. Every Place He Stood Became Water, And Nay Blood. Slayed He, The Giants Of Ice. This Angered The Great Dragon-Monkey-Spider Beast, And Enticed His Arrival. Whence Man Found The Beast, Saw He, That Beast Held They Monkeys In His Grasp. The Man Thence, Stabbed His Arms, And The Monkeys Weret Set Free. The Arms Of Beast However, Couldst Only Temporarily Beeth Wounded, For Quickly Healed They... So Happy Weret The Monkeys When The Man Didst This Act, Screamed And Howled Didst They When Let Free. Howling Ye Seith, So As To Ask To Follow The Prince. Hearkened The Man To The Monkeys And Couldst He Speak They Language; But Unlike The Monkeys, The Man Shouted Not, But Responded With A Gentle Voice. This Spake He:

Prince: “Thou Cannst Follow Me Dear Monkeys, For The Reason I Hath Freed Thee Is So Thou Shallt Follow None, But Lead Thyneself Along The Path Of Earth...”

But Because The Man Spake With Such Calmness, And So Loud Wast The World With The Screaming Monkeys, None Couldst Hear The Prince, And Decided The Monkeys, They Shall Follow Him.

When Walked Fully, The Prince Around The Entire Earth, Came Again He To The Great Beast. All They Monkeys Who Followed He Prince Grew Scared. Screamed They At He To Turn Around, Cursed They The Prince, And Said Unwise Wast He. The Monkeys Ran From The Safety Of The Water The Man Stood In, Yelling Loud Once More In Fear. Into The Sea Of Blood They Jumped. Twas There, The Sea Snakes Hearkened And Grabbed Up The Monkeys, And Brought Them To The Beast. And The Prince, Being The Kind One, Thus Stabbed The Arms Of The Great Dragon-Monkey-Spider, Setting Free The Unwise Monkeys. And So Continued The Cycle...

Rabbit: “Dear Snake, How Couldst Such A Terrible Place Beeth? Remember I Not An Earth Of This Sorrow...”

Snake: “Earth, Rabbit, Hath Nay Always Been As It Doth Standeth. Once, Wast It Beautiful, And Heralded The Most Beautiful Of All Planets To Ever Be In The Realm Of Material. Inhabited Then, By One Lady Alone. Now, Must Thou Understand Rabbit, Never In Existence, Hath Earth Been In The Above-Sky; For Wast It Created For Another Purpose. Yet, So Too Wast It Never Below-Earth, In The Dark Abyss. But Perfectly Between; Therein Creating Its Own Realm. So Is The Beauty Of The Hidden Secret Of Terra. So Fluctuateth She, At Moments Above, At Moments Below. Yet Stay She Now In The Realm Of Shallow Darkness...”

Rabbit: “Make Spake O Snake, How Came She To This End? Forth What Causation Made The Graceful Earth Fall Into Darkness, Whence It’s Origins Layth In Light? Who Art Thou, I Implore?... Make Spake!”

So Didst Snake As Wast He Told. Snake Showed Rabbit, From The Beginning Of Earth, Until The Time Of The Present. Showed He, The Mysteries Few Know,...

Snake: “I Shall Tell Thee Veril, Though Caution, Shall It Confuse Thee Right...”

Rabbit: “Wish I, To Know!”

Snake: “So Thou Willt... I, Am The Dweller, And Lord Of This Room; Inhabitant Of This Hall; And One Of This Grand House Ye Stand... That Beast, Art Mine Father.” [Then Snake Unveiled A Large Pillar That Stood As A Watchtower Upon The Planet] “He Who Doth Sit Upon That Pillar Above The World (Though Below It Verily) Art Mine Grandfather, He Is The Veril Full Dragon. This I Shall Tell Thee Rabbit: Mine Father, Is Thyne Father Too. Mine Grandfather, Is Indeed Thyne Grandfather. We Art Brothers Rabbit, Though We Appear Most Opposite. I Kill The Rabbit, And The Rabbit Eateth The Snake; Thou Birth Much, And I Renew Fast. Now, I Wast First Begot, First Born, After The Great Eagle And Monster Came Here. It Wast From I, Which Those Monkeys Weret Born.”

Rabbit: “And From Whence Came The Giants?”

Snake: “Came The Giants At The Hands Of Mine Father. Used He, The Magic Of Below; For, Speaking In The Language Of Ice, Made He Ice Move...”

Rabbit: “Why Snake? Why Wast Such Burden Placed? Forth What Causation!?”

[So Snake Showed Earth In Her Beginning]...

Snake: “This Rabbit, Wast The First Earth, A Fruitful Earth. Before Those In The Above-Sky Came To Her, Before Fell She In Darkness From Those In The Above-Sky, And Before Even Her Sisters Fell Into Darkness And Became Bare. Wast She Young Then, And Those Who Came To Her, Didst She Talk With At Will, Of Beautiful Things, And Even Her Mysteries If One Spake In Righteousness. Fayrest She Wast, Yet Lonely She Stood...

Gradually, Through Time, They From The Above-Sky Began To Visit Her. For They Heard Of She Beauty, And Wanted To Marry Her. Some There Weret, Which She Loved, And Befriended; Most, She Kept Not. Then, One Day, Came A Humble Boy. He Wast The Father Of Dragon [The Father Of Mine Grandfather]; Though Possessed He Nay Virtues Of Dragon. Wast He Kind, And Selfless, And The Lady Of The Earth Met He. Fell She, In Love With The Male, And They Married. Father Of This Man, Hearken Ye, Wast The Bane. And The Bane, He Who Doth Hateth Marriage (For, Marriage Art A Unifying Nature, For Which The Bane Art Division) Disapproved.

The Bane, Found Out Of This Marriage, Because Of The Eagle. The Eagle, Is The Watcher. It Art He, Who Art Grand Seer Of All Those Physical And They Children Of Men. Wast It The Eagle Indeed, That Made The Earth And Made Of It Fertile; Yet, For It’s Beginning, Left They It Alone, Though Always Watching...

So Gathered The Council Of Eagle, In The Above-Sky:
First Eagle: “Earth Hath Married Virtue!”
Second Eagle: “She Hath Married One Forth The Above-Sky!”
Third Eagle: “What Shall Become Of She?”
Fourth Eagle: “Shall Tell We The Bane...”
Fifth Eagle: “He Shall Curse The Earth, And We Shall Help Restore The Light!”
Sixth Eagle: “So Let Us Put Men On The Earth!”
Seventh Eagle: “Let Us Put The Lost Children, Who Know Not Whereth To Go!”
Eighth Eagle: “Willt Not, The Earth Be Saddened Brothers?”
Ninth Eagle: “Shall She Verily, Though Art It Her Nature To Rise Forth Herself.”
Tenth Eagle: “She Art The Earth, And Those Shall Take Up They To Be Her Children...”
Eleventh Eagle: “But Who Shall Guard Their Path? Who Shall Aid The Children To Rise?”
Twelfth Eagle: “Surely It Cannst Beeth Us, We Art Not Permitted... We Art Nay So Evil... The Dragon And Beast To Come Shall Be Too Harsh. Who Shall Undertake This?...”
Thirteenth Eagle: “Let Me Send The Egg Of A Snake, In It, Layth Twins. They Shall Guide The Children, With Fire In They Left Hand, They Shall Light The Way; And A Sword In The Left, When Necessary... They Shall Know Our Secrets. All For The Children!...”

So Wast Told The Bane, And Ran He To The Earth In The Shape Of A Dog. Barked He, And Sounded He The Great Sound Which Through All Space Wast Known... And All Of The Gods Of The Above-Sky Hearkened, And Gathered Around The Earth...

Then Came The Bane, And Separated The Lady Of The Earth Forth Her Boy. Threw He, His Son From The Earth, And Landed He, Upon Venus, For Which Wast He Welcomed. Though Wast Earth His, And Nay Venus...

And What Bane Knew Not, Wast His Son Soon To Bear A Child, For Wast He Of Both Male And Female. Birthed He, His Son Upon The Earth. At First, Wast The Son, A Man-Son; Yet Soon, Didst It Turn Into A Dragon. For Cursed Wast It By The Bane. And Quickly, Didst Dragon Birth A Son Of He Own, And Another Dragon Wast This. So Grew The Boy Angry. Used He, Magic, And He Wept, And Tried To Revert His Son And Grandson Child Back Into The Fayre Humans, For The Children Weret But Innocents, Who Lacked Ills. Making He Sight Of This, The Bane Cursed The Grandson Further, And Made He Into A Terrible Beast, Made He Large, And Evil.

The Beast Ran Amongst The Earth, Destroying All He Couldst, Destroying The Beautiful Land Of Lady Earth. So Decided The Boy And Earth To Meet, Though Theyselves, Nay Couldst Be Together...

Boy: “What Shall Dear Lady, We Doeth? Thyne Land Doth Rot, And Thyne Animals Do Perish...”

Then, Said Lady Of The Earth, This:

Lady Earth: “Take Me, My Once Husband, To My Center, Shall I Suffer, So Mine Livings Mayth Live...”

So The Son And The Lady Of The Earth, Ventured To Her Center. Created They, An Iron Box As Big As Could Fit, And The Boy Chained The Dragon, Bringing It Into The Box. And Then Sealed He, The Iron Box. Taking The Chains, Terra Held Down The Great Dragon Of The Earth For Time To Come, Being Herself, Trapped With The Evil Giant. Endlessly She Cried, And Her Tears Flowed As Four Rivers Into The World. The Son Of The Bane, Knowing He Shall Never Again Hath He Lady, Returned To The Above-Sky, And Only Watched Occasionally The Acts That Wouldst Come To Pass Upon The Earth...

And Came Didst Aeons, Passing, And So Heal Didst The Earth. In Time Came The Gods, Down From The Above-Sky. And The Gods, Knowing The Secrets Of Magic, Held Down The Beast [Grandson] That Remained At The Surface. Weighed Down Wast It, By The Fayre Hermes.

Lived They, Happily, And Fruitfully For A Great Time. But, They Eventually Forgot About The Earth Lady. Forgot They, Of The Dragon And The Beast. Without The Guidance Of She Terra, The Gods Grew Ignorant Of They Power. Decided They, They Shall All Go To The Great Beast Who Wast Chained.

“We Shall Kill He!” They Declared...

And All Gathered Around The Beast Didst They, Holding Up Their Wands To Slay The Evil. However They Weret All Drunk, And Acted Without Reason... Held Up They Wands Backwards. And The Great Light Gods Who Held The Beast Let Him Free, And Flew To The Above-Sky. The Remaining Circle Thence Used They Wands, To No Avail. All They Gods Killed Themselves... And The Great Beast Thence Took Up Their Wands, And Summoned The Dark Kings Of The Below-Earth. The Great Large Kings Came Out Forth Under The Earth, And Killed Everything... Ten Of They Total, Evil, And Haters Of All Good. Then, At The Moment Before The Beast Jumped Into Sky And Ate Up The Sun And His Moon, Forth The Sky, Came The Eagle Twins, Dropping The Egg Of The Twin Snakes. The Egg Fell Into The Sea, Whereth It Broke, And The Twins Grew As Large As The Earth, Dwellers They, Of The Grand Sea... And Sky Became Perpetual Night, And The Rabbits Turned Into Monkeys, And The Monkeys Into Fish... So It Wast, The Downfall Of The Lady Of Light, Lady Of The Earth...

I Lead The Monkeys To Safety, Upon A Land Free Of The Evil Kings. If Not For Me Rabbit, Long Ago Destroyed Theyselves Wouldst The Children...”

And The Scene Faded, Becoming Blackened Once More...,

Rabbit: “Who Snake, Art The Prince That Doth Roameth The Earth, Freeing They Monkeys?”

Snake: “It Is Not Of This Room To Know He... I Fare Thee Well Now Rabbit...”

Into The Darkness Went Snake, Nay More To Beeth Seen. And Left Rabbit With His Hare, The Strange Door...

The Next 33 Doors The Rabbit And Hare Came Unto, Weret All The Seen Of One... And Though Marked Wast The First Of One, The First Door Of The Hall Wast It Not...
Last edited by packajos000 on 02 Aug 2018 00:35, edited 1 time in total.
packajos000

Post by packajos000 »

AND THEN, THROUGH THE DOOR MARKED 1, WAST THIS WITHIN:::

There Once Wast The Land Of Terra, Who Shone In Light, And Wast Obeyed By The Lady Of The Earth. Seven Great Kings Weret There Thence, And Mighty Weret They Indeed. Reigned They, Over All The Land And Held The Great Wands Of Brass...

And Came It Thence, With Swift Suddenness, A Darkness Unto The World... Came Didst The Time, A Long Night Which Veiled The World Into The Blackness, And Killed The Sun And The Moon...

In The Night, Didst Those Of The Below-Earth Grab The World, And Fell She Earth And Her Kings Below, Pulled Below Into The Depths. For In The Blackness, Wast The Scene Seen Through The Mighty Lamps Of The Light-Kings:, Of The Great Serpents And Dark-Kings, They Who Emerged Forth The Blackness For Which None Couldst Layth Eyes Through, They, Who Struck Up Against The Light Kings Of The Earth, And Fought In The Night...

Powerful, And Mighty Weret They Light-Kings Then, Holding Their Great Lamps Of Light For Men And All Those Living In The Night; Yet, Falling Weret They, Of They Might. Many, Weret The Men Who Aided The Kings, And Many Weret The Snakes Who Perished Forth This And The The Kings Swords, Yet Arose Up At Such Instance, The Snake-Kings Of Below-Earth, And They Bit The Earth...

And Twas She Lady Of The Earth, Who Felt The Bite, And Cried She Out Much Pain. For The Venom Wast Poison, And The Ground Of The World Became Evil, And All The Plants And Fruits Of The Earth Died, And All The Seeds Which Laythed Upon The Ground Sprouted Not, But Turned Into Snakes Who Ate The Men And Animals Of Forest. And The Lady Of The Earth Cried, And Cried She More, Until Not Even The Great Seven Kings Couldst Hold Their Lamps Above The Waves Of Tears, Until At Last, Became They Extinguished, And They Giant Serpent-Kings Weret Free To Move In The Darkness. Twas Thence, The Seven Kings Of The Earth Fell, And Shook They The Ground Whence Fell They, And The Bright Lamps Which Once Shone Upon The Earth When The Night Fell, Became One With The Night...

The Two Serpent-Kings Which Slayed All They, Then Took Up Their Dark Swords Of Ice, And Cut Open The Earth Of Her Bosom. Came They All, From The Depths Of Below-Earth; There, Whereth It Remains Always Of Ice, Yet On Fire... Made They, Beasts, And The Earth Of Endless Storms And Sea; Ate They All That Remained, And Corrupted The Thoughts Of Some...

Out Of The War, Came A Prince. Roamed He, In The Garden Of His Father. The Father, Wast Indeed, One Of The Seven Kings. And When Extinguished The Light Of Sun, And The Beasts Came, The Child Wandered In The Night, Away Forth His Father’s Garden. Wast He But A Babe Then, And Knew Not Whereth. Fell Didst The Father While Searching, And Close Wast The Child To Death...
packajos000

Post by packajos000 »

AND THEN, THROUGH THE DOOR MARKED 2, WAST THIS WITHIN:::

In The Nightly War, Twas A Man Who Found The Child. Brought He To Safety In The City Of Men, Whereth He Owned A Large Wall Of Iron. Safe Weret They Within The Wall, Itself Stretching Up Far Into Sky, And Containing One Entrance Gate Alone. Into The Court Of The Wall Ran A River, And Flowed It Out Of The Wall Into The City.

When The Evil Kings Came, And Turned Earth Cold, On The River’s Top Wast Ice Formed As It Flowed...

The Man Used The Ice, Made He It Into The Proper Shapes, And Made He A Castle For He And The Child.

Slow, Wast Therein Castle Constructed, And Evermore Didst The Child Grow, Told To Him This, Forth The Father:

“Must Never Thou Leave Our Wall, For But Only Doth Beasts And Evil Dwell Amongst The Blackness Outside... Heed This, O Mine Son, For Wish Not I, Thyne Harm...”

And Agreed Didst The Prince. Knew He Neither, That A Prince Wast He, Nor Not The Man’s Son, Nor Not That Outside The Wall Didst Men Continue To Liveth In The Dark...

Within The Center Of The Wall, Wast A Lamp Hung, And Lit Didst It The Entire Courtyard. So Larger And Larger The Castle Of Ice Became, Close To Being It Finished, And Older And Older Didst The Two Become, Until It Wast That The Man Wast Old, And The Boy Wast Nearly A Man Heself. Eventually, The Father Of He Age, Perished; Into The Heart Of The Castle, The Boy-Prince Laythed Him, Forever Hidden From The Night... And Obeyed Didst He, His Father’s Orders, And Left He Never The Gate That Led Into Darkness.

Washed He, In The River That Came Through, And All The Dirt Flowed Into The City Which Thought He, Wast Empty. Twas Because Of This, And That None Others Weret There Within His Wall, Became He Very Lonely.

The Boy Continued To Build Up The Castle After He Father’s Death, And Up And High It Rose...

Boy: “Alas!”:
Spake He, The Boy, Whence The Castle Wast Indeed Complete.

Proud Of His Work, And Wanting To Rest, He Climbed To The Highest Tower Castle Possessed, And Rested Atop It.

It Wast Then, All Which He Knew Dissolved, And His Attention Became Quick. There He Saw Through The Gate Below, A Young Child Playing, Nearly Dead Of Food, Using The Light From His Castle’s Lamp...

Never Wast The Prince So Surprised, And Immediately Ran He Down To Layth Eyes On The Child. Yet Just Before He Approached, Remembered He What His Father Spake, And He Took Up His Iron Sword. Talked They Much, And The Kind Wast The Child, Realized Then Didst The Boy, That The Child Wast Not Evil, But Of Men...

The Boy Gave Food To Him, And The Child Wast Joyous, Yet Sad That His Friends Couldst Not Eat...

Boy: “Hath Thou Other Friends, Thou Child?”

Child: “Indeed... Dwell They Within The City...”

Boy: “Men Thence, Remain?”

Child: “Mayth I Take Thee, If Wisheth Ye Of Me...”

And The Boy Agreed. Bringing His Sword, Opened He For The First Time The Gate Of Safety. Grabbed He His Lamp From The Courtyard, And Off Weret The Two, To The City Of Men...
packajos000

Post by packajos000 »

AND THEN, THROUGH THE DOOR MARKED 3, WAST THIS WITHIN:::

They Walked In The Darkness, Towards An Unknown, Yet Faintly Didst Light Shine.
Child: “There Beeth The City, There Shall We Trek...”

And In The Black Wast Noises Hearkened, And The Movements Grew The Boy Scared. Held He High, His Great Lamp, Yet None Couldst There Be Seen...

Came Then A Man Out Of The Dark, And Killed The Child. The Boy Grew Angry And Woeful, For Understood He Not, Of Who Couldst Kill Another. Ran He Into The Night With He Lamp, Until He Found The Man And Killed Him Also. Thought He Of The Act, And Of The Child’s Sudden Death. Cried He Endless For The Innocent Child, And Wished To Turn Back To The Castle; Yet No Light Wast There But His Lamp And The City. He Thence Followed The Faint Light Ever Onwards, And Fared He, The Castle And The Dear Child Well...

In The City Wast There Indeed Men: Mothers And Fathers, And Children Of The They Wast There Too; But None, Didst Come To Ask Of The Child Killed. Sorrow, Wast What Wast Seen: Few Lamps Weret There, And Thieves Who Stole Forth The People In The Black, Harming Them, And Taking They Food. And All The People Starved, And All The People Helped One Another, Giving First Their Food For Their Children... He Saw Then, The People Of Earth Weret Nay Longer Men, But The Children Of Men...

Boy: “What People, Came Of This Place?...”

And The People Told Of Whence The Darkness Came, And Whence All Their Light Went Out.

Man: “Art We, But A Few Of What Remains... For The Fruit Perished, And The Animals Into Forest Fled. Ate We Hounds To Live, And Yet Remain We Here. Thieves Dwell In The Darkness Hide, Taking All Which Hath We...”

At Moment Of That Spake, An Old Man With Rife Death, Grabbed On To The Boy, Needing Aid. He Perished Thence, And The Boy Wast Angered...

Boy: “I Shall Return The Sun And The Moon! I Shall Return The Light To This World! So The Fruits Mayth Grow As Doth Man Into His Once Great State, And Thieves To Die...” Spake He...

“But Whereth Shall He Find The Sun And The Moon? Whereth Shall He Find The Great Light?” Thought The People...

Woman: “Long Ye, Hath The Sun And Moon Fell... Down Art They Below-Earth, And Cannst Rise Again. Recall We, Whence The First Sun And Moon First Rose; When On Here The Great Kings Ruled, And Fruits Grew Many. Aye, And Even Then, Wast Not All Perfect. Thieves Weret There Even Then, And Men Couldst Still Die... Only One Light Remaineth Upon Terra, Friend: Hidden, Not Inside It, But Within Its Core. There, Layeth The Lady Of Terra, Bearing The Great Dragon That Came Unto Her...”
packajos000

Post by packajos000 »

AND THEN, THROUGH THE DOOR MARKED 4, WAST THIS WITHIN:::

Boy: “Let Then People, For I To Bring The Sun To Thee. Let I, To Trek Upon The Dark Path That Doth Leadeth Life To Joy...”

And The People Weret Happy, The Boy Wouldst Take On The Journey To Find The Lady Of The Earth.
Boy: “Aid Me, People. Come With Me To Mine Castle, And Let Us Continue To Build Upon It, So That It Mayth Reach The Above-Sky, Whereth I Shall Talk With The Family Of Above-Sky...”

So Off Wast Every Person Of The City. Followed They, In The Night To The Great Ice Castle Of The Boy. And Everyone Helped, Building The Castle Higher And Yet Even Higher. Work Didst They Without Rest Nor Food, But Hope Of What Wast To Come. Eventually, So High Wast The Castle That Alas Reached It Into Above-Sky. Twas Thence, That Boy Walked Up Into It, And Found The Home Of The-Family-Of-Above-Sky, While Waited The People Below...

Within The Home, Wast The Great Mother, And Great Father; And They Two Sons Weret There Too. This, Unto Them, Spake The Boy:

Boy: “Grand Family-Of-The-Above-Sky, Aid Me I Ask. Wish I, To Bring Up The Sun And Moon, Lighting The Earth. Wish I, For The Great Ocean Which Hath Floodeth All, To Cease Its Storms In The Night, And For The People, Plants, And Animals To Live Once More In Free Lay...”

And This The Father And The Mother Said:

Father And Mother: “Thou Endeavor Is Indeed Just And Dear, Yet Thou Must Understand, We Art The-Family-Of-Above-Sky. We Art The Watchers And Guardians Of The Gods, And Giants, And Elves. Surely, Cannst We Leave They To Go To Terra, For It Art A Place Of Sorrow, Aye...”

Boy: “Willt Thou Aid Not Thence? Hath Thou Not The Virtues Of The Gods And Giants?...”

Father: “Shall I Aid Thee, Boy. Hath I, A Great Sack Of Seeds, Which Will Grow Special Plants. Bring To Me, Mine Daughter Who Dwelleth In The Core Of Her Earth, Trapped Sheself In The Great Box Of Iron. Bring To Me, The Lady Of The Earth, And To Thou Shall I Give The Seeds...”

Sad Then, Wast The Boy. For Knew He, The Darkness That Led To The Dear Lady, And Feared He, Death. Grew He More Sad Too, For He Knew Without The Sun And The Moon, The Seeds Wouldst Not Blossom.

Mother: “Be Not Sad, Little One. All Shall Beeth Fine And Resolve...”

And Thence Gave The Mother, The Most Beautiful Sword Of Gold Unto Him, Decorated Wast It, Of Animals Of Forest, And Who In The Center, Wast A God In Armour Of Snake, And Helm Of Wings...

So Returned To The Earth, Didst He, Knowing Not What Wast To Come. Told He To The People What Must Beeth Done, And Fared They Well. All The Peoples Thence Waited Outside The Gate Of He Castle, Protecting It, Until Again Wouldst He Return, If He Perished Not...

All Of The Gods, And Giants, And Elves Hearkened The Boy While Wast He In The Above-Sky. Knew They, His Plan Of Grace, And Circled The Sky Above The Earth, Watching He Way Through The Path Of Blackness...
packajos000

Post by packajos000 »

AND THEN, THROUGH THE DOOR MARKED 5, WAST THIS WITHIN:::

So Wast It, That The Boy Journeyed, Through The Night Of Rain And Pure Dark, Through The Narrow Land Of Rocks, Just Free Of The Stormy Sea. Held He, The Lamp Of Light That Lit The Way...

And In The Distance, Couldst The Scene Beeth Seen. A Giant Snail, As Large As His Once Small Castle Stood. The First Wast It, Of The Ten Evil Kings Which Then Ruled Dominion... Stood He High In The Rain, Screaming At The Approaching Boy.

Wast He The Colour Of Blood, And Shell Of Pure Silver. Glowed Didst His Eyes Of Blood Too, And Held He, His Great Sword Of Ice. And The Snail-King Stood Upon His Platform High, Written Upon It And His Shell Weret The Words Of Evil, Written They, In The Language Of The Evil-Kings...

Beneath The King Couldst It Too Beeth Seen: A Small Snail, A Normal Of The Earth, Caged And Bound Into Iron, Held Therein By The Giant.

And So Battled The Boy And The Giant, And The King Swung His Large Sword Great, And The Boy Became Wet In The Rain. Fell He, Into The Sea, From The Wetness And Fight, Yet Quickly Couldst He Escape... All But One Came To He At Such Moment:

Fish: “Beeth Things Cautious, Boy...”

So Hearkened The Boy... Tried He, To Strike The King With His Sword, Yet The Snail Wast Too Clever. For Every Time, The Snail Simply Went Into His Shell.

The Boy Thought Then, And Threw Down His Sword. Poured He Mead Over The King’s Shell, While He Hid Within It. Used He Then, He Lamp, And Caught The Mead On Fire. Out Of The Shell Thence Ran The Snail, Battling Endlessly The Boy For Rule. And Then He Held Up His Lamp, And Forth The Brightness, The King Retracted His Eyes, And With The Golden Sword, The Boy Took His Head. Freed He, The Small Snail Beneath The Platform, And The Snail Followed Him...

And So Wast It Through Cleverness, The Great And Dark Snail-King, Wast Slain...
packajos000

Post by packajos000 »

AND THEN, THROUGH THE DOOR MARKED 6, WAST THIS WITHIN:::

The Second Evil King, Wast The Giant Deer-King...

More Beautiful Than All The Kings Wast He, Yet One Of The Night...

Possessed He, The Fur Of Red And Yellow And Black, And Possessed He Too, The Feet Of Iron, And Sharp Teeth Of Lead... The Eyes Of He, Weret Of Black Stones, And Held He A Great And Mighty Sword...

Beside The King’s Platform, Laythed The Cage Small-Deer...

Knowing The King Wast Too Large To Fight, The Boy-Prince Ran To A Lake, And So Too Ran The King, Swinging He Large Sword...

Jumped Didst The Boy, Into The Center Of The Lake. And The King, Possessing Such Large Hunger And Thirst, Desired To Devour The Boy, Along With Lake...

So The King Drank, And Drank, And Drank, And Drank He So Quickly, The Water Flowed Into His Belly, And So Too, Didst He Who Dwelled Within It...

Inside The Stomach, Didst He Raise His Lamp, And Found Many Men There, Who Weret Ill, And Close To Death. And Long Wast It, Since Saw They, The Light...

And The Boy Struck The Stomach Of The Deer-King, Letting Himself And All Those Within The King Free, And Wast He Defeated Thusly, And The Caged Small-Deer Freed...
packajos000

Post by packajos000 »

AND THEN, THROUGH THE DOOR MARKED 7, WAST THIS WITHIN:::

Entered The Boy, Into The Dark Land Of Smoke, Filled Wast It, Of Large Dead Field. Then The Rat-King Wast Seen.

In The Center Of It He Stood, As Tall As Deer And Snail. His Eyes Too, Glowed Red And Poured Out Fire; His Fur Wast Black And Poisonous; His Claws Weret Large And Made Of Iron.

Screamed Didst The Rat, And Roared He Loud. Held Didst The Rat, His Great Sword Of Evil, Made Wast It Of Fire, Ready To Kill The Boy.

The Rat Spake Naught, But Ran To Make The Boy Perish...

First, Didst The Boy Stab The Foot Of The King, And The Rat Roared Out, So Loud All The World Couldst Hearken It. Jumped He, Across The Large Field In Pain. And The Jumping Awoke The Resting Rabbits Of The Field; Stuck Up Their Heads, To Watch The Grand Fight They Didst.

Out Of Anger, The Rat Then Tore Open The Leg Of Boy, With His Sharp Teeth, And The Boy Cried, Along With The Rabbits, Who Hated The Evil King-Giant.

The King Laughed, And Laughed, Distracting Himself Of The Boy. And The Sword Of Gold Wast Mustered Once More, And Struck The Second Foot Of Rat. Again, Didst He Scream Out, And Stomp Across The Field. Yet This Time, While The Rat Ran, So Didst The Boy. He Ran Into The Field While The King Gave Chase; Yet, Slow Wast The King Now Because Of His Wounds. Followed He, The Line Of The Man’s Blood, And The Lamp Of Fire He Held...
And As He Wast Running, The Boy Found Large Pumpkins. Found He, The Largest He Couldst Find, Large Enough To House Both Him And The Giant King, And He Grabbed Leaves Too. Saw He, The Rat Approaching, And Wrought Fast. Cut He Open With His Sword, The Top Of Pumpkin, And Went Inside. He Soaked The Leaves In Blood And Let Them Rest Inside The Pumpkin. Thence, He Cut A Small Hole Through Its Bottom, Small Enough For Only He To Pass Through...

He Dug Into The Ground, And Continued To Dig, Until He Entered A Rabbit Hole...

“Come This Way”, Spake The Rabbits...

Rabbits: “This Hole Shall Lead To The Surface...”

And While He Traveled, The Rat Saw Him Enter The Fruit, He Wast Happy, And Knew The Boy Wouldst Surely Die. He Sprang Into The Pumpkin, And Ravaged Through The Leaves. Saw He, The Tiny Hole Beneath And He Couldst Not Enter It. Knew He Thence, He Wast Fooled. He Tried To Climb Out, Yet The Boy Returned The Top Unto The Pumpkin, And The Rat Became Trapped.

Through The Pumpkin, He Struck His Sword, And The Great Rat-King Wast Defeated... The Boy Released The Caged Mouse, And He Followed The Boy...

When The Rabbits Layethed Eyes Upon This, They Came Up Forth The Ground, Nay Longer Scared Of The Dark Rat...

Rabbits: “Why Art Ye Here?” Inquired They...

Boy: “Hath I Come, To Return The Light To The World, And To Bring Joy To They Of The Earth...”

This, Made Happy The Rabbits, And All Of Them Came Up, And Brought Up Their Swords...

Rabbits: “We Shall Join Thee...” Spake They... Army For The Boy, To The Common Goal...
packajos000

Post by packajos000 »

AND THEN, THROUGH THE DOOR MARKED 8, WAST THIS WITHIN:::

In The Sky, And Far Away, Flew The Dark Birds Of The Next King, And The Huge Roars Couldst Beeth Heard. It Wast This, That Frightened The Little Rabbits, And They Grew Scared...

Boy: “What Troubleth Thou Rabbits?...”

Rabbit: “Come Willt We, Boy, Yet Frightened Art We Of The Beasts Who Come Next. Frightened Art We, Of Death...”
And This The Boy Spake:

Boy: “Beeth Not Frightened Rabbits, Nor Hath Worry. Hath Now I Seen, What Verily Come About Death And Joy... All Rabbits, Shall Work Themselves Out, And All Things Shall Resolve Themselves, Even In The Moments That Seem Most Of Chaos. The Path Which We Take, Mine Army, Is Nay One Of Ourselves, Yet Is. We Hath Come, To Slay The Evil, So Good And Beautiful Shall Roam The Earth Free; So All Of Forest And Man Can Freely Love And Live In Life. Let Us For Them, Suffer Thence. Or Rather, Let Us Suffer For They, Yet Dance The Death Dance, That They Live In Happiness.
O Rabbits, Shall I Give Up Mineself With Thee If We Shall Indeed Perish And Come To Our End. And Happy Willt I Then Perish, For Rather Wouldst I Die To Make The World Happy, Thence To Live In Mine Castle Of Safety, Knowing Their Suffering...”

And So The Rabbits Lifted Their Swords, Ready To Die If They Shallt, For The Betterment Of Humanity And The Animals Of The Forest...
packajos000

Post by packajos000 »

AND THEN, THROUGH THE DOOR MARKED 9, WAST THIS WITHIN:::

They Approached The Next Lord, The Great And Terrible King Of Vultures Wast He. Huge Wast The King, And Grandest Of All Birds. Stood He Upon His Platform, Screaming Without End At The Boy And His Army Of Rabbits, Under It, Laythed The Innocent Small Raven Caged. Possessed He, The Feathers Of Tin, And Eyes Of Fire.

The King And The Boy Fought With Their Swords, And The Rabbits Fought The Dark Birds Of The King...

When All The Birds Weret Dead Or Captured, The Rabbits Aided The Boy...

Took They, The Feathers Of Vultures While He Fought, And They Tied Them Together...

They Tied Down The Feet Of Vulture To The Earth, And Ran Into The Forest. Followed Didst The Boy, Knowing This... The King, Tried To Follow, Yet Couldst Not...

In The Forest The Boy Told All The Rabbits To Grab Branches, And When They Did, Used He His Lamp, And Caught All The Branches On Fire...

The Army Thence Encircled The Large King, Moving They Ever Closer With Their Torches. The King, Saw This, And Wast Angry. He Swung His Large Swords, Yet It Became Heated By The Fire, And Burned His Hand, Thus Nay Longer Couldst He Hold It...

Closer And Closer, Came The Flames, Yet Vulture Couldst Not Escape It. More And More Tried He To Fly, Moving, Though Moving Not Upwards. When The Flames Finally Reached Him, He Gave All His Might To Fly, And Tore He Body Into Two...

The Small Raven Under His Platform Wast Freed. And So Wast The Defeat Of The Vulture-King...