Cetadisthana

Click 'The Oracle' title above to enter The Oracle Forum and discuss your quest for answers with kindred spirits. Courtesy costs nothing - if you disagree with someone, disagree politely. Abuse is not tolerated.
Nazheek

Cetadisthana

Post by Nazheek » 17 Jun 2019 07:54

It was a theory of mine that there was a certain permanence to dreams.

Ive always found it absurd that no one else seems to understand how dreams are so important to the human condition. Through the state of a dream, one can literally explore a universe of their mind.

I have named this inner universe CETADISTHANA.

In order to test my theory of a permanence in Cetadisthana I decided to record my own adventures, having now managed to master lucid dreaming. If my events make a lasting impression, and regions in this internal world stay identical to previous instances, it would be found to be correct. I have spent three days.

On my first day I arrived to lucidity at the front of a large book. Realizing it was in gobbledygook, it hit me that I am in a dream, and so my exploration began

As soon as the realization came, the environment had changed around me. I was in a maze of unusual rooms that follow no obvious spacial patterns, such as entrances that lead exactly to where I was, loops that dont make spacial sense, and other interesting phenomenon. I found this to be an interesting parallel to a short story I read called "The Backrooms" or something like that, and assumed this was a projection of my brain recalling this story.

I awoke with little memory of the end to my escapade.

For day two I decided to explore my psyche through the method of my dream. I had gained lucidity much in the same way, except through sheet music instead of a book. And again, my environment immediately shifted to a great hall, with walls making an awful maze lined with books. I've called this unusual building "The Record Room". None of the books have any legible contents. They are all strange glyphs and sigils, like someone would see in the magic books of some fantasy game.

I have no recollection as to how I gained lucidity on the third and final day of my experiment. The third day was one of confusion and fear. I found myself within a memory that did not exist. It was as though I was thrown into the past. The contents of this event are personal, and so I wont disclose specifics, but it was that of speaking to an old friend who I no longer have a pleasant relationship with.

It would seem that the resultant emotions from this unexplored corner of my mind had upset something, and for the first time, I had seen an entity.

I give it the name entity because I don't know how to describe it. It was some twitching, disgusting abomination that had caused me immediate and great disturbance.

The decrepit horror ambulated towards me in a way that I cannot understand. It's dimensions were not that of which a human can comprehend, in that much like in the Backrooms, it seemed to defy spacial physics. The insult to logic was non-euclidean. It was, and remains, entirely impossible.

To be able to conjure something up in your own mind something that you can not even grasp for yourself is humbling, and begets fear unknown.

I woke up sweating at two in the morning.

My hypothesized idea of permanence is not yet realized, but it does seem that this does represent my inner self, and I am excited to explore further.
NHHTSTELTHOHOAOOEEFI

Nazheek

Re: Cetadisthana

Post by Nazheek » 17 Jun 2019 08:08

It seems like theres a pattern of violating euclidean geometry, I think Im going to have to explore that specific part further.
NHHTSTELTHOHOAOOEEFI

Sh3rl0ck

Re: Cetadisthana

Post by Sh3rl0ck » 19 Jun 2019 18:35

Nazheek,

I appreciate this post/topic as I feel the same about the importance of dreams. Being a theorist on this particular subject, I won't go far into discussing it, as I can go on for quite a while.

I think it is interesting because I have had the same experience of visiting the same location in my dreams many times. There are a few places I can name by memory. Locations including this specific store, a quiet cafe, and this store underneath a train station, as well as this startling huge mansion. Though the list can still go on, those are my major "constant return places" as I always seem to visit them. I have never been to a place like those (That I know of).

I read that scientists still don't exactly know why we dream, and more importantly what they even are in general. And once again, there have been many theories as to what they are. Past life memories, parallel universe visitation, astral projection, sub conscious imagination, or even your other self in another dimension having this experience.
I am a high functioning sociopath, do your research.