MISADVENTURES IN THE I’M DENISON DIMENSION

Click 'The Oracle' title above to enter The Oracle Forum and discuss your quest for answers with kindred spirits. Courtesy costs nothing - if you disagree with someone, disagree politely. Abuse is not tolerated.
Redbeck
Location: The Rookery, 3rd Horse Chestnut along, St Johns, Britain. Teacher leave our nuts alone!

MISADVENTURES IN THE I’M DENISON DIMENSION

Post by Redbeck » 26 Jun 2019 16:27

MAN WI NO GOB 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5JlC3IoRPE

DISCO DAVE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJuzsFavC5k

PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING ENQUIRY CAUGHT ON THE EVER THRASHING TAIL OF THE CORRESPONDENCE CHAIN FOR THE POST ENTITLED “I Finally Solved it”

Ezerin » Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:12 am
a video about this website is currently in production by me, if any believes they have any interesting information then please email me
My email address is adrianbenne1111@gmail.com

crunchlord

Re: MISADVENTURES IN THE I’M DENISON DIMENSION

Post by crunchlord » 26 Jun 2019 17:38

THank you for sharing these wondeful videos. it warms my soul to see Dave so happy. I hope he still contains this joyous spark.
THE
SEVENTH SLEEPER
AWAKENS

Koguntetsu

Post by Koguntetsu » 26 Jun 2019 20:38

I coudn't help but to smile from ear to ear watching these videos. It's one thing to see images of him, but to see him so animated, lively, happy... The very scene radiates peace and love. Like a ripple effect, images from the past bring joy to those years in the future, brightening their day and giving us a better outlook on life.

Sh3rl0ck

Post by Sh3rl0ck » 26 Jun 2019 21:02

Dave has such a likable personality. He is very intelligent, yet very humorous and can certainly put a smile on ones face.
I'd love to meet him someday!

Much obliged for this post, Redbeck, it did make me smile:)
I am a high functioning sociopath, do your research.