RED ROSE WHEREFORE ART THOU RED ROSE

Click 'The Oracle' title above to enter The Oracle Forum and discuss your quest for answers with kindred spirits. Courtesy costs nothing - if you disagree with someone, disagree politely. Abuse is not tolerated.
Redbeck
Location: The Rookery, 3rd Horse Chestnut along, St Johns, Britain. Teacher leave our nuts alone!

RED ROSE WHEREFORE ART THOU RED ROSE

Post by Redbeck » 19 Jul 2019 20:24

DEAR REDBECK, WOULD YOU PLEASE BE KIND ENOUGH TO RE-POST THE RED ROSE TRIBUTE POST BELOW LOST IN THE ETHER FOLLOWING IT'S ORIGINAL APPEARANCE DATED THE 9TH OF JULY .

"DEAR REDBECK, WOULD YOU BE SO KIND AS TO POST THIS, IN TRIBUTE TO RED ROSE.
PRESENTLY, SO SADLY MISSED FROM OUT THE IN OF THE ORACLE’S MINDS I.
THANK YOU DAVE D.

http://www.973-eht-namuh-973.com/Alchem ... 202102.htm

Caro Red_Rose, sì, i tuoi contributi sono potenti e drammatici e svegliano le menti di tutte le persone pensanti al loro mondo intorno a loro e la necessità di agire per affrontare i problemi associati all'erosione globale dei diritti del genere umano in tutti i suoi generi lungo con la flora e la fauna che condividono questo meraviglioso pianeta Terra. Beh, almeno dovrebbero condividere! Sarebbe davvero molto bello rivederti aggiungendo il tuo peso al dibattito, alla discussione e alla chiamata all'azione.
Cordiali saluti, Redbeck

Dear Red_Rose, yes your contributions are powerful and dramatic and wake up the minds of all thinking people to their world around them and the need to take action to help address the problems associated with the global erosion of the rights of humankind in all its genders along with the flora and fauna that share this wonderful planet Earth of ours. Well at least they should be sharing! It would indeed be so very good to see you back adding your weight to the debate, the argument and the call to action.
Kind Regards Redbeck

REDROSERED

ImageImage

Redbeck
Location: The Rookery, 3rd Horse Chestnut along, St Johns, Britain. Teacher leave our nuts alone!

Re: RED ROSE WHEREFORE ART THOU RED ROSE

Post by Redbeck » 19 Jul 2019 20:34

http://www.973-eht-namuh-973.com/Alchem ... 202014.htm

THE JOURNEYWOMAN 1977

THE END OF THE

BEGINNING

Red_Rose

Post by Red_Rose » 20 Jul 2019 16:23

Ciao a tutti! :mrgreen:

Ciao DavevaD, ciao Redbeck!

I'm fine, really I had some journeys, with Ayahuasca :lol:
I am a restless soul who continually seeks something, for this I go and I come as a gypsy.

Now I am devoting myself to developing my mediumship.
But I think of you and love you for what you have offered me.
My THANKS is endless!

Red_Rose

Post by Red_Rose » 20 Jul 2019 16:33

Dave, what is ACTION?
Acting on MATTER is frustrating until the SPIRIT directs WILL.
Only then we can live in fullness.

I'm seeking in depth.