im new to the oracle but this site has been haunting me

Click 'The Oracle' title above to enter The Oracle Forum and discuss your quest for answers with kindred spirits. Courtesy costs nothing - if you disagree with someone, disagree politely. Abuse is not tolerated.
AshesOfWillow

im new to the oracle but this site has been haunting me

Post by AshesOfWillow » 04 Feb 2020 10:26

for the past 5 years ive looked into this site hoping to get something i eventually by dumb luck stumbled onto a page talking about alchemy stuff that i did not understand im hoping to get any guidance i can be offered to look into this and learn something

Sh3rl0ck

Re: im new to the oracle but this site has been haunting me

Post by Sh3rl0ck » 07 Feb 2020 01:09

From my time here on the Oracle, I've noticed that every response you'll get from our fellow members will be individually different. Everyone seems to have a different singular perspective/opinion on what the site means to them, while revolving around the main idea of the site.

My personal opinionated advice would be to take every knowledge and wisdom the site offers and apply it to your own thinking/point of view. We are here to help and explain, so dont be afraid to ask anymore questions:) new members are always welcomed and appreciated for shared knowledge.
I am the son of rage and love

AshesOfWillow

Re: im new to the oracle but this site has been haunting me

Post by AshesOfWillow » 10 Feb 2020 04:56

thank you for the warm welcome i plan to try my hardest to share what i can find