SADNESS in ANGER circulating ANGER in SADNESS

Click 'The Oracle' title above to enter The Oracle Forum and discuss your quest for answers with kindred spirits. Courtesy costs nothing - if you disagree with someone, disagree politely. Abuse is not tolerated.
BeN1

SADNESS in ANGER circulating ANGER in SADNESS

Post by BeN1 » 12 Feb 2020 02:42

it is like it is, the one person who had that name ben one, simply doesn't exist anymore.

so this will be all in all the last post will this be.

thanks for all
appreciated all I learnt from y'all.

I am not lookin for illumination anymore, cause I got to realise, it was the dark side the whole time, who was and is still the one, who is allowed to be.

ALLOWED TO REIGN.

the black winged, hornet one, by the name of the morning star

no more greetings anymore
Last edited by BeN1 on 12 Feb 2020 02:59, edited 1 time in total.

BeN1

Re: SADNESS in ANGER circulating ANGER in SADNESS

Post by BeN1 » 12 Feb 2020 02:48

the next/days/months I will take my time, to clean up my desk and leave, hopefully for doom.
or killing puppy cats, Fuck them.

(gonna delete all of my posts from time to time, so I hope to not even leave the slightest glance of a memory of it.)

from non existence

we march only back to

a reality, which never existed, nor will be.

Man sollte aufhören, wenn es am schönsten ist, sagen sie.

Ich beende es da, wo der Glanz lange verblassen ist.

Vielen Dank, Bis dann.

immer noch keine grüsse.

ERLÖÖÖÖST, und raus hier, juhu!!

Onkel Adolf ich komme, stell das Pils schonma kalt, du alte Judenratte!

Sh3rl0ck

Post by Sh3rl0ck » 12 Feb 2020 13:42

BeN1, my dearest friend, what has troubled you so much as to leave us all here behind?

I am at a loss of words, as I would find all of your posts captivating and beneficial to thinking. I believe that each contribution you have made here on the site is thanked bu David denison, redbeck, and the rest of us members here on the site.

I dont exactly know what is going on in your life currently to have persuaded you to do this, but I can tell you that I have gone through so much in my life as well. But during those times, there were specific people I would talk to that would help me forget about the troubles and worries at the moments and just 'be'. You were one of those individuals. My friend, I would hate to lose you as a friend, member, and contributor. In our eyes you still exist, and always will. We can never forget you so there is no use in trying to take away every piece of memory from your existence.

And all I can say is, that I cant justify anything, the choice is yours my friend, but I do have one burning question, who told your life wasnt worth the fight? Because they were wrong, they lied, and now you're almost gone and we'll cry.

No man can walk out on his own story.

Please reconsider, I'm here to talk, as we all are. Stay well my friend.
I am the son of rage and love

O.P.A.L

Post by O.P.A.L » 12 Feb 2020 13:57

A perfect person
A perfect face
Only one can stand in your place
To make a change
Understandable yes
To force to forget
You loose that face
A scar of your past is all that surmounts
Remember you
See an old reflection
Force that reconection

We all have had a bad year let's remember those scars, to forgive our forgets.
O. P. A. L
Yes to see
Sea the see
To see
Sea
Perfect gears stained
Rust, see the sea. Not the water.

Redbeck
Location: The Rookery, 3rd Horse Chestnut along, St Johns, Britain. Teacher leave our nuts alone!

Post by Redbeck » 12 Feb 2020 14:33

Dear BeN1,

I am distressed by your tormented state of mind and the violence in the language which you use to express some of your feelings. This life in all its goodness is about giving to counter the encroaching darkness and keep it at bay, we may be infrequently thanked for it, we may never be thanked for it or even ever acknowledged as individual givers, but we know deep inside what we have done. Offsetting good karma with bad is not the direction it takes, it is the reverse.

You BeN1 have so much still to give to the world in terms of perceptive and positive thought as well as language,you have no need to indullge in vile thoughts and phraseology that might offend. This site fights for interhuman good and above all love, without you our world, this Oracle communtity becomes far less rich than it was before.

Everyone experiences dark moods and thoughts but there are many humans far less fortunate than ourselves spread across humanity for whom we must not think of self but bounce back and spreaad a message of support and hope. There are not just human groups but whole nations that need this supportive word hope from us, while we are but single units, together we can make a difference spreading love and alternative thinking to help share worldy resources amongst all in the face of this rapacious voracious maw that is the hanging cesspit of capitalism, including your goodself warrior BeN1, including your-always-for-the-righteous-self. Fight on comrade be noble rather than hateful, dark toward yourself and self description to others, pick up your shield of enlightenment once more.

And so I give you healing thoughts for a light filled return to the fold and a love for all. All for one and one for all. Redbeck

I leave you with encouragement from the architect of our Oracle community and we thank Sh3rl0ck for his wise and encouraging words to you;

"LOVE EVOLVE LOVE = 99-999-99"

David Denison

BeN1

Post by BeN1 » 12 Feb 2020 17:27

first, I do have to make some thoughts about all of your (thanks over all for this) responses.

one thing I now can say is, my announcement to leave was more prematurely builded, by a really really messy bad mood/ state of mind, but now, after I did managed to get back to my path, I just wanted to tell you my words and all I did said at that time was honest to the fullest at that time, that doesn't mean I'm proud or in any way conform with these words, I've written.

That doesn't mean I have not my own personal point of views, if I change my mind after about 10-15 hours,
it's because of that paranoid shizophrenia, it does lead you sometimes to a wrong place, but I am happy and thankful to god, that I have in the past, till today, always managed to find my way back and I think this is, what is really important.

thank you
BeN1

BeN1

Post by BeN1 » 13 Feb 2020 10:28

I know realised since yesterday/today, it was my fault to believe, to get out of the rabbit hole, but I needed to realise, that once your in, there is no need of wanting to leave, sure I also now know I believe there is no way to turn back, but that ain't something bad.

So, gaining knowledge is now my mission again, so that I can proudly say (because of y'all from the 0racle) that I now managed to find my path again, as I already told.

Afterwards one could say, this was a really bad week boiling up to a mood, which disabled my clear and rational thinking, so I left the path and really in that monent had no hope and only the wish to destroy and recovery the chaos, which for a long time was spreaded across the world.

I do know that being bad and thinkin of this evil shit is in no way productive for mainly the goals we all here want to archive, so I need to say I am sorry for the things I had written, when I had my psychic crisis.

thank you all guys,
BeN1