just a quick statement afterwards, for those, who are interested

Click 'The Oracle' title above to enter The Oracle Forum and discuss your quest for answers with kindred spirits. Courtesy costs nothing - if you disagree with someone, disagree politely. Abuse is not tolerated.
BeN1

just a quick statement afterwards, for those, who are interested

Post by BeN1 » 13 Feb 2020 20:23

So, I try my best to explain as short as possible.

The reason of my rude behaviour during this week is, after 7 yrs of being sick and of that, the latter 2-3 of them without being in between society, I tried to visit school again, to get a better degree and I know, that I could still do it, just because of the stuff I needed to learn (guys, we do that for fun, don't we?).

So, the reason for cancelling school is,
I realised, that it is to late for me, to be in between these most younger people, who just are often either busy beeing still materialistic or I don't know,
its so weird, I think, I know I am sick, but, to see they're just not on that vybe or frequency, where I tragically am now, after those years does only implicates stress and anger in my mind.

So, I don't want to lock my self up in my home, from now on, just so I don't never ever go in between society, because its plain rediculous,
but I also realised to be in between these kids from now on the next two years will turn me only into a fkin boiling part of anger, so that I now think, cancelling is the only good way, to keep security for all, but simple for me and my way to get inner peace and a hopefully better recovery.

So, now I'm proud to announce, I am back, just like before, but with a new lesson I learnt and from now on, I will look into the future hopefully to never ever again be in that mood I had these days.

Staying away from many people around me not for all the time, but on the other hand not that much also, so that now I just will need to find a good middle way for this and then, I can completely look positive torwards future.

thank you, if you took the time 2 read, and

greetings
BeN1

lstair

Re: just a quick statement afterwards, for those, who are interested

Post by lstair » 14 Feb 2020 03:24

Are you still pursuing art/your drawings?

BeN1

Post by BeN1 » 14 Feb 2020 08:11

lstair wrote:
14 Feb 2020 03:24
Are you still pursuing art/your drawings?
in the latest past, not that much, cause of all that stress, but, yeah I think I am going to do so in the next time again, so, yes I do.

greetings
BeN1

Redbeck
Location: The Rookery, 3rd Horse Chestnut along, St Johns, Britain. Teacher leave our nuts alone!

Post by Redbeck » 14 Feb 2020 14:47

Very interested in your art BeN1, this site is run by a very creative and artistic selection of humanity, the more the merrier in terms of the art works we put on display n the Oracle Forum, back to the drawing board my dear chap. Redbeck

John Atkinson Grimshaw - "In Peril" 1879 Yorkshire

BeN1

Post by BeN1 » 14 Feb 2020 16:42

thanks 2 both of you Istair and Redbeck,

for your interest in my art, it indeed made me think now even more to look forward to bring up some new (and maybe some old "ok") ones.

greetings
BeN1