Anagrams & clandestine scientists blog

Click 'The Oracle' title above to enter The Oracle Forum and discuss your quest for answers with kindred spirits. Courtesy costs nothing - if you disagree with someone, disagree politely. Abuse is not tolerated.
Anacharsis

Anagrams & clandestine scientists blog

Post by Anacharsis » 06 May 2020 00:08

Greetings. As i'm showing up again, there's something i want to share with you. I'm not sure if somebody want to find this interesting, but Anacharsis does.

I've found a very strange blog, at least ... Presumably, the blog is run by clandestine scientists experimenting with biomass, such as transplantation of brain tissue, the creation and transplantation of nerve tissue, etc., but on a serious scale, it would be unreasonable to leave such a mark open access, it was supposed to be a separate encrypted file hosting in the TOR. Anagrams are text with an arbitrary arrangement of letters.There is a suspicion that the number of letters themselves in the word has been changed to comply with conspiracy, which justifies finding the blog in the public domain, as decryption will require an author's decryptor, you can brute for a very long time, word variations and the meaning of the text itself can reach a huge number. In any case, very interesting material for very persistent seekers.
What do you think? htt,ps://aekstionnahhruohten,wordpress,com/
I'm sure you can correct URL for the continue...
Sincerely, your old weird friend
Anacharsis

Redbeck
Location: The Rookery, 3rd Horse Chestnut along, St Johns, Britain. Teacher leave our nuts alone!

Re: Anagrams & clandestine scientists blog

Post by Redbeck » 06 May 2020 14:05

Anacharsis, welcome back your weirdness, not at all I say.........perfectly normal so you are in our world, what a journey you must have been on fruitful I trust. I would say to all other readers that might drop across this exchange this warrior of truth is a ever worthy source of intriguing maaterial to follow.

Kind Regards Redbeck

Interestingly I tried translating the first line beneath 39.186349, -78.969342 in the section classified with the sidebar legend Wala

"jkansyco ys mtu kathoex eed adu bwih jmek okg raulikhyh zha qlyed ej"

Tamil detected as the source language, occasionally translating into English words as follows:

Jagannasika S Modu Ghats Thu Goat Pavit Gimit Oak Rowlickyah Gilet Age [I deduce the first 3 or 4 words to be forming a name?]

Anacharsis

Post by Anacharsis » 07 May 2020 10:44

39.186349, -78.969342
So it's USA. That's the cood's of woody terrain near animal shelter, named "Lazy C large animal resue ranch".
Interesting fact that this is quite remote place from any onlookers and HOW LUCKY we got such a good cover to do our business.

Last one is Norway.
And i think it's worldwide. What is a rather strange fact is that all coordinates are far from prying eyes, which is logical. But what unites precisely these places, except for the above fact?
Still trying to decrypt that text and i want to claim that there's no need to put it in google translate or etc.
It's like finger points in the stars. What needs to be done is find out cipher, regularity among the arrangement of letters. I already know that language is ENGLISH, and given that it is international, it would be logical to assume that multilingual people are included in this “organization”.

Nimh

Post by Nimh » 08 May 2020 07:08

Looks like A.I chatter to me... interesting maybe trying to merge...doll...possession...symbiotic relationship.
Dont think you are know you are