THE LOST MAN

Click 'The Oracle' title above to enter The Oracle Forum and discuss your quest for answers with kindred spirits. Courtesy costs nothing - if you disagree with someone, disagree politely. Abuse is not tolerated.
Redbeck
Location: The Rookery, 3rd Horse Chestnut along, St Johns, Britain. Teacher leave our nuts alone!

THE LOST MAN

Post by Redbeck » 06 May 2020 20:20

Our maestro contributor Packajos000 has returned from one of his long journeys that ramble from the foothills to the mountains of symbolism. Pax Vobiscum & My regards Packajos000, great regards indeed.

"Of his bones are coral made;
Those are pearls that were his eyes;
Nothing of him that doth fade,
But doth suffer a sea-change
Into something rich and strange."

William Shakespeare

But onward to pure Packajos000 at his best.

They Left Then, The Door Marked 444, And Continued They Journey Onwards Through The Hall. Came They, To The Door Marked 555:
In It, Wast People Too, And All They Weret Clothed In Dirt, And Starved... And All They Gathered Around, A Great House Of Metal. For Upon The House Stood High, Wast A Man Who Wore Beautiful Clothes, And Spake He This To The People:
Man Atop The House: “Stay Here, O People Of Mine! Build Up More, Mine House, Higher And Higher! Doeth Ye This, And Food And Fish Shall I Give Thee! And With Beautiful Garments Shall I Clothe Thee!”
And The Man Spake His Words, And The People Built Up His, And Long Didst They Do This, Yet None Of The People Became Fed, Nor Ever Clothed In Garments...
And What Saw The Rabbit And His Hare, Which The Others Couldst Seith Not, Wast Inside The House...
Inside The House, Wast It All The Colour Of Blood And Bile,
And Saw They, A Group Which Appeared As Men, Encircled They To One Another... And Thirteen Of Them There Weret... Twas They Who Gave The Man Of The House His Garments And Food, And Knew They Everything Of The House, And They Knew All Of The People... And When Saw They Rabbit Looking Onwards At They, They All Looked At The Rabbit, And Rabbit Grew Scared, And Left The Door Marked 555, With He Hare Upon His Back...
THE LOST MAN
.......................................................................H.E.L.P...............................................
.......................................................................++++++..+.............................................
.......................................................................++++++................................................
........................................................................++++.................................................
........................................................................++++.................................................
........................................................................+++++................................................
........................................................................+++++......................++++++++..................
.........................................................................++++++................+++++++++++...................
............................................................................+++++++..........++++++++++++....................
...............................................................................++++++++......+++++++++.......................
..................................................................................++++++++.+++++++...........................
............................................................................++++++++++++++++++++.............................
.......................................................................++++++++++++++++....++++++++..........................
....................................................................+++++++++++++++.............+++++++......................
..................................................+++++++++++++++++++++++++++..................++++++........................
.............................................+++++++++++++++++.....+++++++++..................+++++..........................
.........................................++++++++++.................+++++++++..................+++++.........................
......................................++++++++.....................+++++++++.................++++............................
....................................++++++.........................+++++++..................++++.............................
..................................++++++...........................++++++..............++++++................................
................................+++++..............................+++++............+..++++++................................
..............................+++++................................+++++................+.+.+.+..............................
............................+++++..................................+++++.....................................................
......................+++++++++..................................+++++.......................................................
....................++++++++++..................................+++++........................................................
.................................................................++++++++....................................................
..............................................................+++++++........................................................

Nimh

Re: THE LOST MAN

Post by Nimh » 06 May 2020 21:04

Deep...seeing and feeling helpless and scared? Having the scales removed or ripped from your eyes? The rabbit and the man in the mind of metal.
Dont think you are know you are

IoBoI

Post by IoBoI » 09 May 2020 10:01

It will be always strange to think men can acquire power without keen judgement. Yet everyday I see another example, sometimes even in myself.
Dionysus, Eros, Aether, Thanatos, Helios.
Let Christ, The Light, Lead Us Right.

Tibierius

Post by Tibierius » 10 May 2020 06:29

Hence the importance of a sharp mind, a keen ear, dynamic perspective, and a humble approach.
The rabbit knows danger when its meets it and when to run. Truly a great teacher indeed.

The lost man...How Is he lost? His hand cries out for help and on impulse I want to reach for it. To grasp his hand in mine and pull him from the strange abyss that surrounds him.

What brought him to this digital quagmire?

IoBoI

Post by IoBoI » 13 May 2020 11:12

In my opinion, seems like the same concept of shadowy puppet strings maneuvers that puppet masters think people on the bottom begging for food and clothes can’t see through. Yeah the majority are fooled I mean even the man dressed in robes is fooled the true ones picking the benefits are the council, and bc they cannot enjoy the community of a thriving town bc they’re not willing well in my eyes they’re lost too.

What brought him to stagnation? disillusionment, ignoring the want to help his neighbors instead rather enjoying his ivory tower all alone with a council who only cares to use them. Sad,sad,sad world, funny bc I bet one of those in the dirt could pull him out that abyss Tibierius
Dionysus, Eros, Aether, Thanatos, Helios.
Let Christ, The Light, Lead Us Right.

Dartmango

Post by Dartmango » 15 May 2020 07:39

Lost he is is he Lost..........
Earth provides enough to satisfy every 5 man's needs, but not every man's greed 9.