The Flea and The Acrobat

Click 'The Oracle' title above to enter The Oracle Forum and discuss your quest for answers with kindred spirits. Courtesy costs nothing - if you disagree with someone, disagree politely. Abuse is not tolerated.
Sh3rl0ck

The Flea and The Acrobat

Post by Sh3rl0ck » 24 May 2020 03:13

I have a theory that can be analyzed by all of you, as well as share thoughts and opinions.

Whilst I was sitting on the couch browsing Netflix, (as most of us are taking it easy in the pandemic), I came across the hit series, Stranger Things. Of course this is a show of fiction, and nothing other than sci-fi entertainment, I did analyze something in the show that was compelling, and can be used for scientific explanation in reality.

In one scene, a science teacher explains the possibility of a parallel universe. He used an example where we, humans, are an acrobat on a tight rope. Our only directions of travel on the tightrope is forward and backwards. Meaning this is our reality. But think of a flea. It can go forward, backwards, underneath, and above the tightrope, unlike the acrobat (humans). What if there are interdimensional beings that have this capability?

This means that us humans have 2 dimension view and travel of reality. But what if there are 4 dimensional beings? We wouldn't even be able to observe them.

It's quite an interesting analogy, but there is some science behind it too, which I am going to explain in the next post of this thread.
9a8cefe10e05695667940ccc3a4e0c26.jpg
I am the son of rage and love

Sh3rl0ck

Re: The Flea and The Acrobat

Post by Sh3rl0ck » 24 May 2020 03:16

Article: Has NASA discovered a parallel universe with time flowing backwards?

source: https://www.forbes.com/sites/jamiecarte ... 56ff9646d4

If this gets proven, that expands the theory and analogy I have above.

Not to mention, has anyone ever thought that these possible 4 dimensional beings could be souls or spirits?
I am the son of rage and love

Svalbard

Re: The Flea and The Acrobat

Post by Svalbard » 24 May 2020 08:19

In some traditional schools of spirituality, beings which have the ability to pass through dimensions are said to be subtle. Conversely, the less subtlety a being possesses, the higher its level of manifestation. At the most definite form of manifestation, a being is material. Such a state obviously allows the being to affect the physical plane in a reliable and even predictable way, but comes with the limitation of binding the being to the material world. This reasoning makes sense in view of how ghosts are typically portrayed: they're beings deficient or sometimes even entirely lacking in physical form; consequently, they possess certain abilities that humans do not, but their capacity to affect the world around them appears crippled as a result. They are more subtle than us.

What about things more ethereal than ghosts, such as the forms that we could expect to find in the Platonic Heaven, or seemingly eternal concepts like truth, goodness, and beauty? They appear even more subtle. We can't experience them directly as they're intangible, and they do not even manifest in the fickle way that poltergeists do...yet we can perceive their effects within the world.

In my opinion, one of the most interesting questions that this cosmological worldview inspires is: does there exist a way for humans to ascend the hierarchy of dimensions, to experience subtler beings and forms in a more intimate fashion; if so, how?