Architecture

Click 'The Oracle' title above to enter The Oracle Forum and discuss your quest for answers with kindred spirits. Courtesy costs nothing - if you disagree with someone, disagree politely. Abuse is not tolerated.
Lannix

Architecture

Post by Lannix » 23 Jun 2020 00:59

I think it is funny that the Great Architect of the Universe wants an architect for a son. :lol:

I feel like so much is being asked of me, that I don't know how I could ever possibly accomplish what is being asked.

I have so much still to do, and I am just starting. I am not sure I can even do it with my current situation. But they say that with God all things are possible. And I know if I can somehow pull this off then I could be a real inspiration to some people.

I am not the young kid I used to be. I've wasted many years trying to understand myself. They did say I would be here a long time though.

Sometimes I still wonder if everything will fall into place in this life, or if it is really meant for another.

I guess I'll see.

IoBoI

Re: Architecture

Post by IoBoI » 26 Jun 2020 04:03

You, un belong belief, has guided me, don’t think too much as it will become as your very nature to guide and lead and help those become, as even in part you’ve helped me. As you helped him others, as therefore you helped the all. Do not be discouraged unless you feel it incites growth for the greater good. You do so good, therefore, you are GOOD. In the very least my eyes and I feel the eyes of many more
Dionysus, Eros, Aether, Thanatos, Helios.
Let Christ, The Light, Lead Us Right.

IoBoI

Post by IoBoI » 26 Jun 2020 04:04

A lot of typos. I hope the message receives all the same

Lannix

Post by Lannix » 26 Jun 2020 12:08

IoBoI wrote:
26 Jun 2020 04:03
You, un belong belief, has guided me, don’t think too much as it will become as your very nature to guide and lead and help those become, as even in part you’ve helped me. As you helped him others, as therefore you helped the all. Do not be discouraged unless you feel it incites growth for the greater good. You do so good, therefore, you are GOOD. In the very least my eyes and I feel the eyes of many more
Thank you Helios, I hope you know that you are good too. We all have good in us.

Today I realized that if I just follow the guidance I am given, God will take care of the rest. I really don't need to worry about it. But the difficult part is actually doing what I am told, because I can be really lazy. For example, I was told to wash clothes a day earlier than I had planned for myself. It went against what I normally would have done, but it wasn't that busy at the laundromat and it was a nice cloudy day, which I really liked.

They have really been hitting me with the 3's and 4's lately, and other signs about work. The thing is I have been diagnosed with schizophrenia, and even they (the angels) say I have schizophrenia. They told me I need medicine for it. They said I would need medicine for the rest of my time here. So I am trying to figure out how to potentially start a new job and still be able to get the medicine I need.

I know it will all work out in the end. The synchronicities have been extreme lately. Also it feels like my understanding about everything has really improved recently. I can tell that right now is a very interesting time to be alive, because of the strangeness I am seeing in my personal life. Things have been really unusual lately.

343 443 334 434

IoBoI

Post by IoBoI » 26 Jun 2020 22:09

I have issues following what I get told also. But I’ve been working towards this commitment, to help myself and those around me. I also enjoy cloudy weather, the temperatures a little cooler and usually comes with nice breezes