Eye that sees, that weaves as birds and bees

Click 'The Oracle' title above to enter The Oracle Forum and discuss your quest for answers with kindred spirits. Courtesy costs nothing - if you disagree with someone, disagree politely. Abuse is not tolerated.
IoBoI

Eye that sees, that weaves as birds and bees

Post by IoBoI » 29 Jun 2020 00:43

Branches sprout leaves and leave fruit for good deeds
A journey and yearning for learning and to find what is that burning
The body used to ache, the mind was at stake, the soul almost on its own dinner plate
Devil is yourself who is not leveled, open your pedals, I always used to without knowing what I had done meddled, the mind and tongue a sword and that is our reward, that triumphant roar of your mind set soar, your Excalibur, your grail, no longer will be frail.
A star, a soul in its car, a being that is teeming, that is gleaming apart of the all that is freeing you are winged your bell will ring your body whole and glory your mind facing a journey.
To help myself and have friends, and entourage until the end, a message on the wind, the old earth that never left shall come again
Here we are my friends, no fear, only the soul to steer, all is becoming clear. “All will be revealed” - Robert Plant
Dionysus, Eros, Aether, Thanatos, Helios.
Let Christ, The Light, Lead Us Right.

IoBoI

Re: Eye that sees, that weaves as birds and bees

Post by IoBoI » 29 Jun 2020 02:17

Lannix

Post by Lannix » 29 Jun 2020 04:14

IoBoI wrote:
29 Jun 2020 02:17
https://youtu.be/QAnNJ4syPek
I enjoyed this, thank you.

What if everything is predetermined? Are we really puppets, or even like machines?

The me I think is me doesn't really exist.

IoBoI

Post by IoBoI » 30 Jun 2020 09:33

My belief is many things are but you always have free will. I’ve heard ppl state we chose this life before we came here, some saying hundreds of years and several lives could have been the predetermination of you long ago, a soul in a fetal state meant to grow and learn.
Truly the ego is an illusion, a nefarious way to check but also constrain the psyche. Jung states there is the shadow, id, then ego, and even potentially the spirit but he wasn’t committed to religion or that many spiritual practices. What is the point of being a me? A person or anything that exists, surely you do we all do, but ignoring arrogance and egotistical philosophies opens a door for a person to actually do and develop.
Your brain must be probed and tested and thus treated and one becomes better and free. I’ve seen cults, seen manipulation in its manifold forms, Christ’s name used for conquest, Buddha to create bastards, etc. Occultism just to get your cock sucked, but this site here this mans works and his friends and opening it up for us to add and develop to it, is genuinely the first “school” I’ve seen that is for the true freedom of mankind.
I’ve ranted I digress, if the idea is true and useful why does it matter where it comes from? Maybe god wants to teach you to think just as him