I WAS BORN ON 9!

Click 'The Oracle' title above to enter The Oracle Forum and discuss your quest for answers with kindred spirits. Courtesy costs nothing - if you disagree with someone, disagree politely. Abuse is not tolerated.
9-Ai-1iiA

I WAS BORN ON 9!

Post by 9-Ai-1iiA »

My First Breath.. 9-Ai-1iiA September 19, 1991
Strange how I stumble upon this Quest wondering what it has to do with me. I have always felt an intense, overwhelming, fierce energy with 9. NEED GUIDANCE!
Redbeck
Location: The Rookery, 3rd Horse Chestnut along, St Johns, Britain. Teacher leave our nuts alone!

Re: I WAS BORN ON 9!

Post by Redbeck »

Dear 9-Ai-1iiA ,

Welcome to the Oracle forum community, and belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

Kind Regards Redbeck

While there is so much more to the number 9, as far as the main site is concerned, i.e. its alpha to numeric transposition system where the number 9 is represented by the letter I = 9 and R = 18 = 1+8 = 9. It is regarded as the power number representative of both dark and light, good and bad. Follow the link below:

http://www.973-eht-namuh-973.com/Alchem ... 202214.htm

In addition the number 9 is……..

The number nine is often associated with a divine connotation, both in mystical thought and religions across the globe dating back to the ancient of days. There is both, negativity and positivity associated with the number nine.
The number 9 in Chinese culture, aside from 6 and 8, is revered by the Chinese people as 9 has the same pronunciation (Jiu, meaning everlasting). Since Nine, the highest single-digit number in base ten, stands for completeness and eternity, many emperors in the ancient China loved the number as it also represents longevity.

Total the digits of any multi-digit number. This time, you won't always get nine. But if you then subtract that sum from the original number, the digits of the resulting number will always total nine.

http://www.973-eht-namuh-973.com/Alchem ... 202214.htm

Ragian Azariah

Re: I WAS BORN ON 9!

Post by Ragian Azariah »

Well I was born on 3.... sooo Holy Trinity? Third day of third month year 1990. We're all proud of our birth days yah.
"From my mind to these pages
to another time and another reader's eyes,
it's amazing how I can speak to you
over time and distance.
That is the Beauty of Literature."
-P.L.R.