I found a document that investigates the website and forum.

Click 'The Oracle' title above to enter The Oracle Forum and discuss your quest for answers with kindred spirits. Courtesy costs nothing - if you disagree with someone, disagree politely. Abuse is not tolerated.
Sidewalk

I found a document that investigates the website and forum.

Post by Sidewalk »

After doing a lot of googling I found a group online that's investigating the website and forum. This is what they have published/concluded so far. Very disappointed that Nazism appears to be a main theme of the forums, and possible the website as well.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2P ... _lU5ks/pub

What are your thoughts?
Ashkelone

Re: I found a document that investigates the website and forum.

Post by Ashkelone »

Sidewalk wrote: 23 Jan 2022 06:56 After doing a lot of googling I found a group online that's investigating the website and forum. This is what they have published/concluded so far. Very disappointed that Nazism appears to be a main theme of the forums, and possible the website as well.

What are your thoughts?
That’s a cool find and synopsis!
Also I’d say it’s less about Nazis and more like what preceded the idea yknow.

Frankly I don’t know enough to speak too much on either side of anything but it was disappointing to see what Nazis were supposed to be, turned into harvesting tools, but that’s neither here or there I guess if you’re the Pope Christ or a president all are simple means to an end in the eyes of Satan, just like the Source Creator having One directive and initiative, so would rhe Creators juxtaposition.

I wouldn’t say many on this forum speak for the Creator or even David, then again Law of unity says that can’t exactly be so, however I think you would see a lot more swatiskas in davids artwork, but I don’t personally speak for anyone I suppose.

I used to think of the worst of this place too, and truly if this is a gateway to heaven hell is occupying the same space.
Sidewalk

Post by Sidewalk »

Node wrote: 23 Jan 2022 22:41 Image
Are you going to deny pushing Nazi messages? Or is your story related to the myth that the Nazis discovered your precious Agartha and got their tech from there?

Cat's out of the bag. We haven't been able to figure out all of your ciphers, pgp codes, etc, but we've been able to decipher enough to know that you seem to be pushing a nonsense conspiracy theory, that is actually quite literally scientifically disproven. Plus what appears to be white-power connotations. Not worth the time to put into trying to decipher your puzzles if it's racist, unscientific nonsense. You're discrediting the entire website.
Bebop

Post by Bebop »

Hello Sidewalk, I've also noticed a really nasty fascist pattern on this website's forums. I was originally intrigued with Node's posts as I assumed it was some kind of ARG with the nazis being the villains, as if it were an ARG it would be a great Indiana Jones style hook. However, I was able to decrypt the first page of "Welcome to the Rabbit Hole" which is obviously sincerely written. I'm not able to provide any proof of this because I deleted everything when I learned about the the people on these forums are really about, but the first few pages are decryptable with a CHAO cypher which he posted in one of his images.
It's all the same nazi garbage and you can actually find the book on Amazon, I forgot the title but you can decrypt it. with the CHAO cypher as well. I'll be able to get it back soon I think and I'll send you the decryption as well as the cypher. I believe a lot of people on this forum are "in on it" as Auriosana made a post about "uppity jews". Really sad to see what could have been a great ARG be the ramblings of a hateful madman.
Sidewalk

Post by Sidewalk »

The decrypted text of node/packajos's blog can be found below:

https://0bin.net/paste/d+vsyw2d#oCiYWJ3 ... Mlv8I57-RW

Link to blog https://terminal161625518.wordpress.com ... erminal-2/

Node's book on amazon: (please do not buy it and support this) https://www.amazon.com/C%C3%86CUS-TERRA ... B08LJQDPH1

More amazon books of the same "beliefs" (note that the reviews are filled with literal nazis). The so called vrilology supposedly covers atlantis/inner earth/religion/ufos/antisemitism and ties it all into one core system of beliefs)
https://www.amazon.ca/Vrilology-Secret- ... 0595385044

The "fingerprints of the gods" passage on the main eht namuh site, which seems to be of central importance, seems to revolve around a similar conspiracy https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fingerprints_of_the_Gods which is very disappointing if the actual website ties into the antisemitic bs
Whiterabbit

Post by Whiterabbit »

Very fascinating I was ingnorant to those sources. I made a post of a documentary and the finger prints of the God's was based on the core of zecharia sitchin false interpretations of sumerian text. I actually hate erich von daniken's work and I think erich von daniken and Peter Joseph should join a club for scholars that don't need facts or truth.
Like the cicada I will come for a short time and will disappear again....
Ashkelone

Post by Ashkelone »

As someone who coming into the sea of these ideas.

Why do you think such an agenda is pushed? Like for the sake of racial superiority and dominance?

Does it even matter? Idk I’m just gonna sound stupid asking nazi do as nazi does if they’re even considered nazis anymore or whatever is being ascribed or whatever.

I really wanna know why as an Aryan male fulfilling the standards of any hypothetical nazi supreme race party I’ve been ostracized for both pursuing a lightskin royal blood girl and also the Aryan girl who wasn’t playing these games.

Idk just seems to me everyone wants an arranged marriage for the youth and to really force us through a screen and standard.

But I guess that’swhy we all fell from agartha right is race mixing, right? Or defunct spiritual powers latent in us not being used? Idk

Do you know how much slur slander label and fables have indoctrinated us and engrained programming that is seriously crippling the youth I.e source for the elders who are so disillusioned they forget where they came from.

You cannot sacrifice the children and expect to live nicely when you’re older, moral of the story is treat kids correctly bc the same empathy does not apply when you’ve chosen to be a shitty person cemented in malice in your old age.

I would not be a crippled old man attempting to bottleneck my children, unless I am asking to be hurt
Ashkelone

Post by Ashkelone »

Also just my two cents and too sense if we came from atlantis why is every book describing our history never making the point that WE NOW call THAT Atlantis.

Like agartha and shambala were always the same names, I get a cataclysm hapoened history rewritten yada yada irony. But never is the point made that “oh we call it atlantis, they had their own name since were going to make the point of some grande lost society and culture”.

Imagine if I was an anthropologist studying Egypt yet could only call it Gypsy land.

Anyways gnosis is eternal and that is the only way eden or a hypothetical past civilization could ever be established, in theory with this way one wouldn’t even have to remember much to have a mindset eternal
Whiterabbit

Post by Whiterabbit »

Had nothing to do with Nazi's in accordance to what I didn't know. Node has books and his real name was open. You just now went on a tangent on Ayran and Nazi's and history.....just to name of few. ayrans actually start before the Nazi's and it orginated in India mean loosely (royal decent), the Nazi's adpoted the concept as many ancient occult practices. As far as I know no one is promoting any type of racial hatered or idealogy to promote that or should. I think it is funny they show my youtube account lol
Ashkelone

Post by Ashkelone »

Whiterabbit wrote: 25 Jan 2022 02:48 Had nothing to do with Nazi's in accordance to what I didn't know. Node has books and his real name was open. You just now went on a tangent on Ayran and Nazi's and history.....just to name of few. ayrans actually start before the Nazi's and it orginated in India mean loosely (royal decent), the Nazi's adpoted the concept as many ancient occult practices. As far as I know no one is promoting any type of racial hatered or idealogy to promote that or should. I think it is funny they show my youtube account lol
True I’m literally assuming Nazi = racist here and that even that packajos000=full nazi stereotype. I guess that is the game done right I rant abt nearly everything found on the site here. I heard somewhere that aryans originated in India, but I’m no expert on any of these issues nor do I really want to or need to be idk I guess that’s all the confusion also done right bc I didn’t want to care abt what someone calls me or feel trapped in the box or watch my friends be treated differently/being ostracized for hanging out with people.

Maybe that’s how the Nazis prove they really are on some side of old and how all the duality is dissolved idk I really wanted less division myself but here I am actively ruining that by finally bothering to think about all this and that.

I’ve never seen racism come from Node or packajos directly or even direct Nazi ideology. I guess here’s a giant monument to how all these things bothered me growing up I suppose.
Whiterabbit

Post by Whiterabbit »

Makes sense, I am just happy to clear up and issue that has no place here. The purpose primary is to exchange knowledge, compare ideas and hopefully solving the biggest mysteries out there or better technologies
Ashkelone

Post by Ashkelone »

Whiterabbit wrote: 25 Jan 2022 06:14 Makes sense, I am just happy to clear up and issue that has no place here. The purpose primary is to exchange knowledge, compare ideas and hopefully solving the biggest mysteries out there or better technologies
I find your patience admirable and I’ll take notes there.
Whiterabbit

Post by Whiterabbit »

Ashkelone wrote: 25 Jan 2022 06:21
Whiterabbit wrote: 25 Jan 2022 06:14 Makes sense, I am just happy to clear up and issue that has no place here. The purpose primary is to exchange knowledge, compare ideas and hopefully solving the biggest mysteries out there or better technologies
I find your patience admirable and I’ll take notes there.
I used this forum as a reference too when I was reading into the mysteries, the equation, engineering, linguistics, and the list goes on. But most importantly it has to do with the human equation and the secrets to unlock the persons true potential. The human DNA strand is the most complex molecule out there as well as the MRNA. In accordance to the ancients if you mastered your own vessel, you can alter it or master in ways that you would not normally think could be done. But is it magic? No, it is just science. In mordern science we call it genetics.
Beware

Post by Beware »

Sidewalk wrote: 23 Jan 2022 06:56 After doing a lot of googling I found a group online that's investigating the website and forum. This is what they have published/concluded so far. Very disappointed that Nazism appears to be a main theme of the forums, and possible the website as well.

What are your thoughts?
Something tells me you wrote this yourself.

"nota bene"

ORACLE FIRST PAGE PRECEPT

Click 'The Oracle' title above to enter The Oracle Forum and discuss your quest for answers with kindred spirits.
Courtesy costs nothing - if you disagree with someone, disagree politely.

Abuse is not tolerated.

INAPPROPRIATE COMMENTS WITHDRAWN

YOUR COOPERATION IS APPRECIATED

Also, * **** ****** **** ***** ***** **** *** * **** ***** ***. **** **** *** ********* *** ** **. **** ********** ******* ** ***** ****** *** ** *** ******* ** **********. **** ** * ******** *** ******** **********’*. *’** ***** **** **** ** **** ************, *** **** *** *** *** **** ****** *** ** **** **** *** **** ******.

**** ** *** **** **** ** **** *****, *** * ** **** **** **** ******* *** ***** *** **** ** *** *** *** **** ** **.

For the record: The earth is not hollow, but has very large caverns and cave systems. There are man made cities underground.