The Willer of the Will...

Click 'The Oracle' title above to enter The Oracle Forum and discuss your quest for answers with kindred spirits. Courtesy costs nothing - if you disagree with someone, disagree politely. Abuse is not tolerated.
packajos000

The Willer of the Will...

Post by packajos000 »

Henceforth...
Fair tiding to thee I shall list.
Let naught of this topic be vain to the knowing, lest vain is it in its entirety?
Through this "Topic" shall Truth be accompanied. Provail naught plunder under the Veil of Night...
Hark ye;
Let naught my saying be slain. Be fooled not of the Nature of my testing betwixt the discourses as falsehood of knowing?...
List ye knowing of the discourses:
Let thou, it be Key to the Initiate,
Let thou, it be laughed at and profane to the they?.
List ye, to the Riddles first, Answers True, let I shine great secrets unto thee...
1.) “From ere long I dwell,
No forth stopped shall I have sailed,
Form I from that which hast nay form,
Canst I be not slain when sought,
Light that I shall naught be lorn,
Let I naught sold nor bought…”
~Who am I?~
2.) “Created We first of We,
We need naught will to High,
We shine as light fore those who gleam,
Known not to those who die,
Seven We who art infinitely driven,
Answer I now hath given…”
~Who art We?~
3.) “Free am I of all competitors,
Master I of all masterhoods,
Will I need naught to trail,
Hath I no name canst pronounce
By Is, Oh Light must Prevail!
Never can my being be renounced,
Contradict I to be indifferent to any,
Understanding am I whereforth thought dost ponder,
Am I coherent with just One; but render I infinity,
Never lost can I wander, when forth ye comes to doth ponder…”
~Who am I?~

But know ye too, if thy answer is to be hinderances of Truth [in seeming] let naught any answer fall forth to thee?...
01110011 01110100 01100001 01110010 01110100
Last edited by packajos000 on 17 Oct 2016 07:41, edited 2 times in total.
tibieriusblackthorne

Re: The Willer of the Will...

Post by tibieriusblackthorne »

Do you speak of spirit? Do you speak of life? Do you speak of energy or Platonic Solids? Do you speak of the night?

I am compelled to ask you simply. As a child, my curiosity knows no bounds. I am an eternal student. There is always something to learn. I do not to know it all, for I am only one.
Harm to None. Maximum Fun. Minimum Effort.
packajos000

Post by packajos000 »

As Knowledge flows forth hither the way, despaired twas He, of its now unknowing. Fore understood He the Nature of Infinity, but render dost He, knowing of the Night and the Light?
Know ye of this, for saith I unto thee of thy own knowings long forgotten...
Although the Riddles hath naught been made seen, should it be, that beauty is accompanied to ALL, and ALL [in seeming] dissolves to it. So it shall be, through thy will, fluency should arise within thyself, so long as thy hears face ever heavenward...
Seven art thee, that make up the thou [thy/oneself], components of thy True longing. Congregated to ALL...
Know ye, and all other that shall make presence;
Know ye, that the bad dost naught make nature true, only seeming Is the Night. Mighty in its ways, but truth to the unkowing...
Know ye, that the Good dost make nature True, know Ye a deep Secret, hidden, yet present: The Good is God, and God is Good. Never art things bad (in seeming) always is there Goods presence of being, to which is thus, ALL of the Good and Good of the ALL...
List ye, to the nature of Good and the bad; all things, the living and the non-living art created the Purest of Good, thence the beauty of a newborn child, no hindrance to its Purity, presented to those by whom cannst determine the sorrow of its presence, as to be of its innocence, but know ye, tis the Sight of Good, Rays unto thy Mind, as that createth sorrow, for forever willt and shall the Mind know Good, even whence shrouded with the Darkest veil of the Night, Always doth its Source swell whence its being chooses and chooses naught to doth ponder, Always doth the beings action conflict Good, even if it should be present in seeming in the Darkest of ways, graduated by the unknowing being, by though His will, shall make most Loving, and most Light from forth His progression chooses to doth ponder...
Hark ye, that forever and Greater infinity, Shall ALL be One With One, knowing each [being] of its [the others] continuum. Ever strives the Thoughts of Beings, so forth shall this arise...
Be Knowing ye, that within thyself lieth the Source of thy Being, know thee, that nay Darkness mayth quench the Fire that bindeth ye to Light!

Hark ye to this binding, as surely thou willt know Light;
Three is the Nature of God, Three but One,
Three is the Nature of Thyself, Three but One,
Three is the Nature of thyselfs Natures, Three but One,
One is the Nature of One, two only in seeming,

As conclusion should make progression, conclusion but only in seeming, I shall pass to thee he Knowing to be the Greatest of Knowing, yet equivalent to ALL, if only thou shall follow:
only He who Thinks with his Heart, and Loves with his Mind shall have True destiny to become of Knowing, and progressed to Divulge the hidden, hidden, but present Nature of Is...

~Love thy Neighbor [Brethren], as surley they art thyself, cast naught another to the Sword, but shroud Him with thy Flowers, and surley thou shallt hath Flowers thyself...~
Last edited by packajos000 on 31 Jul 2017 05:06, edited 2 times in total.
Redbeck
Location: The Rookery, 3rd Horse Chestnut along, St Johns, Britain. Teacher leave our nuts alone!

Post by Redbeck »

Well met Packajos000,

Thank eee for joining our merry circus of knowledge, thy contributions are most provoking of thought. A disciple of Shakespeare/Marlowe tinged with Rabbie Burns in literary style perchance?

Any road thou art a merry soul no doubt, having called for his riddlers three. Yet I have but the wit to answer but one on this day, by both distiguishing number and nature, and I would offer thrice in repost:

The Classical planets, being the five planets visible to the naked eye, plus the sun and moon
Pleiades (star cluster), also known as the Seven Sisters and the Seven Stars
The Big Dipper or The Plough, the seven brightest stars of Ursa Major

What sayest thou, all are possessed of immemorial light and they are seven?
Pleiades_Spitzer_big.jpg
packajos000

Post by packajos000 »

“Hola DankMemer,

Roll up, roll up.... welcome to the Oracle knowledge-go-round, all questions, contributions, red cross data parcels much appreciated.

Your moniker implies that you are a seasoned purveyor of 'ironically mockable online viral media and in-jokes with exhausted comedic value to the point of being trite or cliche'. However, I feel sure that is an incorrect assessment on every level, you are an apartment dweller taking the high ground, I take it.....?

Ah yes Dank, also elderly street speak for 'quality marijuana' with a more youthful satirical use as a subsitute for 'cool'. However, being as old as Meth-u-saleh (969 years old he was given a fair wind and a following sea, most important digits to the alpha numeric transposition pattern culture of our site you'll find!) dank still means gloomy insinuating damp and cold to me.

Nay not a hippy or a stoner, not I, although some might say, more appropriate that I should be stoned with five round rocks and a large flat one, for ill fitting humour.”

Fair I naught to dwell amidst daimons?, as Soothfast doth they spread the cancer? seeming, keep not I grudges?, judge I doeth not?. Speak ye this countenance, so forth, thou may hath freedom, that dwelleth hidden?:
Knoweth thy Brother is...,
Knoweth thou art thy Brother...,
Knoweth that all wishes Same...,
Only presented opposing in seeming...,
Know ye, Empathy is the Greatest Piety...,
Last edited by packajos000 on 17 Oct 2016 07:42, edited 1 time in total.
packajos000

Post by packajos000 »

Wished thou to Understand,
so shall it Be, I canst naught deny,
Hark ye, Request thyself to let thy Eyes face evermore Heavenward, as surely they shall be tempted...
Know ye, and Feel I woe, as I Riddles 2. But, for thy Longing I shall give parcel;

Hear ye! To the Nature of the Seven parcel...
Stood there, beneath the Words that had naught Utterance in their Nature, Stood. Created then the Word [that nothing could distract], Faired Ere the Seven, Verily and Just. Seven they commanded, Seven they were [Infinitely] they art, Seven they gather with, Seven, their Houses, Seven their Horizons...
Written within the Stance, were art Their Names. Names I Know and can pronounce, but shall I tell thee only their Numbers:
THREE, FOUR, FIVE, SIX, SEVEN, and EIGHT-NINE,
Seven art they, yet One and One, Three to Nine they List to gleam...
Hark Ye! To the Nature Verily of 9-7-3, the Nature of the Seven...
Thither thou wisheth eft, to know yet evermore?
Answer my Riddles Three...
packajos000

Post by packajos000 »

Dearly, feel I woe,
Fore Know I [WE], thou wisheth Answer,
but Know I too; consequence, Knowing, without Knowing…
Tremble naught whence it shall be easy, but stay on the path and surely thou shallt hath Answer,
Forgive Me [WE], that I cannst naught give Knowing unto thee without first Answer, without the Riddles three…
Know Ye of this final Knowing!:
Keep, and Dwell I silent, till shall it come twixt my Riddles to hath Answer once more…
Know, I shall stay slumber lest he who answers them True arises, but always watch I shall…
But too, Hark, I must stand firm of Reason, but let naught he [He], that asketh question of Beauty be turned way. So if Beauty is asked, without bequest I give. So if Logic (knowing of, of) is asked, thou must first give presence to the Riddles, and if True I shall Heed naught to Answer…

~Love thy Neighbor [Brethren], as surley they art thyself, cast naught another to the Sword, but shroud Him with thy Flowers, and surley thou shallt hath Flowers thyself...~
tibieriusblackthorne

Post by tibieriusblackthorne »

Good Evening.

Thank you PackaJos000 for answering me clearly, justly, and truthfully.

Your Words took me on a pleasant Journey and I wanted to share the treasures of thought I brought back with you.

From my perspective:

Seven.
Seven Major Chakras. (Depending on what you read)
Seven Colors of the Rainbow.
Seven Chambers of the heart.

The heart.

From what I read and heard, the Egyptians believed that the heart baseline is Good.
The Heart has Seven Chambers curled in a spiral using a Polygon's Net as it's compass.
Salvador Dali Painted it once. I wonder what he saw.

Thoth and Ma'at.
Thoth is the god Truth.
Ma'at is the goddess of truth.

Ma'at is also the sound your heart makes when its pumping.

Truth. Form. Reason.

Its all connected. We name many things, but forget its still part of a whole. We are Human Beings, but we are also Part of everything else around us: The planet, the universe, the solar system, and even this dimension.

Carl Sagan once said, "We are star stuff, contemplating the stars." I have finally realized what he really meant.

as odd as it sounds, I recommend watching Kamen Rider 000's, especially the Movies. There is one where the adversary explains that both good and bad come from the same energy. Its all a matter of how that energy chooses to manifest itself.

You have a choice.

Its amazing what you can learn from the more unique places.

Thank you for this wonderful journey. I enjoyed contemplating your answers.
Harm to None. Maximum Fun. Minimum Effort.
Redbeck
Location: The Rookery, 3rd Horse Chestnut along, St Johns, Britain. Teacher leave our nuts alone!

Post by Redbeck »

Ah brave Packajos000,

A private message hast thou sent, for which I thank thee but speaking plain. private time is fleet of flight and soon snatched up as I have but little, thus I will be thy communicant across this higher forum, if I may. Away, to literary destrier, thy riddle one is of the first water and intrigues for I am tempted sorely to answer that in such disguise thou art either limpet or hydrozoan jelly fish endowed with phosphorescent light, perchance adrift in yon Scottish embouchure.
eight_col_panorama.jpg
IoBoI

Post by IoBoI »

Doxomedon Aeon, The several aeons/bodies of man/all, the son who is in accordance with the first
kaitheosenhologos

Post by kaitheosenhologos »

What would thou have us start? A message sage message A