Thankyou for the reply Ali.
The answers I wish to seek Ali are about this forum and site. I have a few questions if I may.
What or who is "Zed Aliz Zed"? and where did it/he originate?
From your last post I gather buddhism plays a large part in the site, where do the numerical grids plastered all ...
Search found 2 matches
- 28 Dec 2010 14:09
- Forum: The Oracle
- Topic: Explanation
- Replies: 1
- Views: 13959
- 28 Dec 2010 08:33
- Forum: The Oracle
- Topic: Explanation
- Replies: 1
- Views: 13959
Explanation
Hello, can someone here please give me an explanation as to what this site is exactly?
You all seem like normal human beings but most of you are talking in riddles from my perspective, can I have a lamens explanation please, this is all very intriguing.
You all seem like normal human beings but most of you are talking in riddles from my perspective, can I have a lamens explanation please, this is all very intriguing.