Search found 11 matches
- 08 Jan 2020 22:25
- Forum: The Oracle
- Topic: GREETINGS AND WELCOME CITIZENS OF PLANET EARTH
- Replies: 150
- Views: 1650106
Re: GREETINGS AND WELCOME CITIZENS OF PLANET EARTH
Hello, I need help with this I need to break the code!!!!!
- 08 Jan 2020 18:53
- Forum: The Oracle
- Topic: THY GLORIAN
- Replies: 90
- Views: 601918
Re: THY GLORIAN
Hello Glorian I figured out your secret language" how to decrypt but that still does not figure out why the website is up alchemy can't just be it greater understanding cant just be it there is something deeper and ill find out what it is Ps don't leave the decryption code in plain sight if you want ...
- 08 Jan 2020 18:47
- Forum: The Oracle
- Topic: Hello! Can anybody explain?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 5286
Re: Hello! Can anybody explain?
I figured out the encryption I know how to decrypt the messages I can explain to you what I have found on the site private message me if you want the information or you could find it yourself cause if a 15-year-old can do it anyone can
- 08 Jan 2020 17:59
- Forum: The Oracle
- Topic: THY GLORIAN
- Replies: 90
- Views: 601918
Re: 3118181520...]
34 39 20 32 30 20 37 37 20 36 39 20 36 63 20 36 63 20 32 30 20 37 33 20 36 35 20 36 35 20 36 62 20 32 30 20 37 34 20 36 38 20 36 35 20 32 30 20 36 62 20 36 65 20 36 66 20 37 37 20 36 63 20 36 35 20 36 34 20 36 37 20 36 35 20 32 30 20 37 34 20 36 38 20 36 31 20 37 34 20 32 30 20 37 39 20 36 66 20 ...
- 08 Jan 2020 14:41
- Forum: The Oracle
- Topic: THY GLORIAN
- Replies: 90
- Views: 601918
Re: THY GLORIAN
(851+2 1+2 1+7) i cracked it
- 08 Jan 2020 14:38
- Forum: The Oracle
- Topic: I cracked the code
- Replies: 1
- Views: 6132
I cracked the code
I know the number language my research is paying f now to keep doing the maze for further inspection i will keep you updated on my findings
- 08 Jan 2020 11:52
- Forum: The Oracle
- Topic: The true meaning
- Replies: 3
- Views: 5861
The true meaning
I do not believe this is alchemy perhaps a darker part of alchemy and I'm on the journey to find out the true meaning to this site and others alike but it is hard to get the answers I'm looking for because of the secrecy so if anyone would like to help each other to find the true meaning to the maze ...
- 08 Jan 2020 11:46
- Forum: The Oracle
- Topic: Seeking the Truth
- Replies: 4
- Views: 9997
Re: Seeking the Truth
This is not alchemy it is something darker necromancy...?
- 08 Jan 2020 11:34
- Forum: The Oracle
- Topic: THE ASS OF BALAAM
- Replies: 4
- Views: 5922
Re: THE ASS OF BALAAM
Thank you for the decrepter code my freind
- 08 Jan 2020 11:28
- Forum: The Oracle
- Topic: I finally solved it.
- Replies: 92
- Views: 348305
Re: I finally solved it.
the end is at the beginning the maze was filled with dead ends, yes but the paths that led to them were quite interesting i worked on the mazes for a total of 106 hours and i found the answer but I will not tell because you must seek the wisdom at your own costs and i will not force the knowledge ...
- 07 Jan 2020 18:04
- Forum: The Oracle
- Topic: Hello! Can anybody explain?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 5286
Re: Hello! Can anybody explain?
I just joined to trying to get a deeper understanding hopefully we can take the journey together