--------------------

Click 'The Oracle' title above to enter The Oracle Forum and discuss your quest for answers with kindred spirits. Courtesy costs nothing - if you disagree with someone, disagree politely. Abuse is not tolerated.
Post Reply
User avatar
BeN1
Posts: 675
Joined: 24 Oct 2016 17:14
Contact:

--------------------

Post by BeN1 »

--------------------
Last edited by BeN1 on 22 Jul 2023 09:20, edited 1 time in total.
HADOUKEN!! 🤲🔥
Sh3rl0ck
Posts: 200
Joined: 29 Jan 2019 17:43
Location: Realm of the mind
Contact:

Re: LUCID DREAMS

Post by Sh3rl0ck »

I have had a lucid dream before. But only once!

I think this topic is quite interesting. Some believe lucid dreaming is actually our consciousness leaving our bodies and going to destinations that is our destiny. Basically we are going to a different realm.

Lucid dreams can be good, but sometimes they feel so real that if something bad were to happen in that particular dream, it could be quite dangerous to the brain, causing post traumatic stress and anxiety.

Where did you find the topic lucid dreaming on the actual website? I would really appreciate a link to it, because I am up for opening another state of mind, consciousness.


Once again interesting topic!

-Sh3rl0ck
Then he said, "I lostmyhead" can you see it?
Gabriel
Posts: 1
Joined: 31 Jan 2019 16:16
Contact:

Re: LUCID DREAMS

Post by Gabriel »

Hi, da ich sehe das du Deutsch redest: Ja ich habe Erfahrungen, ich muss aber sagen, dass man nicht garantieren kann das du deinen Traum komplett steuern kannst sondern nur Teile. Wenn man dies schäfft kann man seine Träume immer mehr kontrollieren bis zur vollständigkeit. So war es bei mir. Ich habe durch luzides Träumen vor allen Sachen für die Schule gelernt, und Pläne für meinen Tag gemacht. Quasi Zeit sparen indem man Sachen mit dem Kopf einfach Nachts macht

viele Grüße Gabriel

TRANSLATION

“Hi, since I see that you speak German: Yes, I have experiences, but I have to say that you can not guarantee that you can completely control your dream but only parts. By doing this, one can control one's dreams more and more to the point of completeness. So it was with me. Through lucid dreaming, I learned all about things for the school, and made plans for my day. Save time by simply doing things with your head at night.

Greetings Gabriel
User avatar
BeN1
Posts: 675
Joined: 24 Oct 2016 17:14
Contact:

--------------------

Post by BeN1 »

--------------------
Last edited by BeN1 on 22 Jul 2023 09:21, edited 1 time in total.
HADOUKEN!! 🤲🔥
User avatar
Koguntetsu
Posts: 172
Joined: 11 Feb 2018 11:19
Contact:

Re: LUCID DREAMS

Post by Koguntetsu »

"Lucid Dreaming"

Not too dissimilar from "Astral Projection" in my experiences.

Like with Lucid dreaming, you can control where you go, what you do, and sometimes, even what you "see".

I first started learning astral projection as a child after my mother taught me meditation techniques and "Psychic Shielding" (As i was raised in a fairly "spiritual" family.) At first i simply took it all as "using my imagination" however the more i practiced, and the more i experimented, the more evidence i found for proving it's existence (at least to myself, "projecting myself" to a location I've never been then going there in real life only to find the exact thing i "witnessed" in my projected form). Lucid dreaming is another technique i have attempted in the past, however i have only had mild success with the act of enacting control, most of my dreams being prophetic in origin (The very few times i actually do get a dream). However, i feel this ability of the mind is just as "real" and should be investigated more thoroughly as things that you "dream" about can take physical form. For example i once had a lucid dream where my friend won the lottery and i convinced him (in my dream) that he owed me $20. A few days later, the very same friend gave me $20 thinking he still owed me a past debt that had long since been paid for.

I know i might sound a bit rude here, but i took the cash without even questioning it as i was financially unstable at the time...
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests