A Farewell to Hope & Suz

Click 'The Oracle' title above to enter The Oracle Forum and discuss your quest for answers with kindred spirits. Courtesy costs nothing - if you disagree with someone, disagree politely. Abuse is not tolerated.
Post Reply
Redbeck
Site Admin
Posts: 2148
Joined: 19 Dec 2010 15:42
Location: The Rookery, 3rd Horse Chestnut along, St Johns, Britain. Teacher leave our nuts alone!
Contact:

A Farewell to Hope & Suz

Post by Redbeck »

It is with great sadness that we now must report that our dear friend and prolific Oracle forum contributor Hope known to us personally as Suz [short for Suzanne] died on Sunday morning, 16th of February 2020 far too young at aged just 62.

Suz was a sweet natured, kind, generous, genuinely good hearted and humour appreciative lady, a talented knitting artist and designer of beautiful knitwear; as we would say in Yorkshire, “A rate grand lass.” She gave a great deal of her time to posting on any number of diversely interesting knowledge amplification, as well as more mindfulness driven topics.

Suz was of course gracious about her time spent, saying that she not only enjoyed but was personally motivated by writing what was an enormous number of posts (1,356 to be exact). Above all that the exercise was hopefully cathartic.

Rest in Peace Redbeck and DaveD

Image



A Lament
#
O World ! O Life ! O Time !
On whose last steps I climb,
Trembling at that where I had stood before;
When will return the glory of your prime?
No more--Oh, never more!

Out of the day and night
A joy has taken flight;
Fresh spring, and summer, and winter hoar
Move my faint heart with grief, but with delight
No more--Oh, never more !

Percy Bysshe Shelley
Nazheek
Posts: 424
Joined: 30 Nov 2015 18:26
Location: US Southeast
Contact:

Re: A Farewell to Hope & Suz

Post by Nazheek »

"Many lives, Arjuna, you and I have lived I remember them all, but thou dost not."

Baghavad-Gita, iv, 5.

Suzanne now knows the answer to the great mystery. May she rest in her secret knowledge.
Feel free to send me a PM or an email. Expect faster responses by email.
User avatar
BeN1
Posts: 675
Joined: 24 Oct 2016 17:14
Contact:

--------------------

Post by BeN1 »

--------------------
Last edited by BeN1 on 22 Jul 2023 10:44, edited 1 time in total.
HADOUKEN!! 🤲🔥
packajos000
Posts: 1421
Joined: 28 Jan 2016 04:10
Contact:

Hope

Post by packajos000 »

.......................................................+.................+.........................................................
.................................................+......+.............+......+...................................................
..................................................................................................................................
.................................+..............+.........+.......+.........+.............+.....................................
..................................................................................................................................
...........................+..........+.......+............+...+...........+........+..........+...............................
..................................................................................................................................
.............................+.............+..+..............+...............+..+.............+................................
..................................................................................................................................
.............+...............+................+..............+..............+................+................+................
..................................................................................................................................
.......................+.......+................+............+............+.................+......+...........................
..................................................................................................................................
...........+......................+...............+..........+..........+................+......................+..............
..................................................................................................................................
...............+......................+.............+........+........+..............+.....................+...................
..................................................................................................................................
...................+.......................+..........+......+......+...........+......................+.......................
..................................................................................................................................
......+++.+++..........+.....................+.......+....+....+........+....................+...........++++++...........
..................................................................................................................................
..+...................................+..............+....+..+..+.....+.............+....................................+....
..................................................................................................................................
.......+.........................................+.......+.+++..+.......+........................................+............
..................................................................................................................................
.................+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+++++++++++++++++++++.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+....................
..................................................................................................................................
............+.........................................+....+++++....+........................................+................
..................................................................................................................................
..+.......................................+...........+...+.+..+...+...........+......................................+.......
..................................................................................................................................
..+...........................+..................+......+...+....+......+.................+...........................+.......
..................................................................................................................................
......................+......................+.........+.....+......+........+.......................+.........................
..................................................................................................................................
.................+......................+............+.......+........+...........+......................+.....................
..................................................................................................................................
.............+......................+..............+.........+..........+..............+.....................+.................
..................................................................................................................................
.........+..................+..+................+...........+............+................+.+..................+..............
..................................................................................................................................
...............+..............+................+.............+..............+................+.............+...................
..................................................................................................................................
.............................+...............++..............+...............++..............+.................................
..................................................................................................................................
............................+...........+.....+.............+.+.............+....+............+................................
..................................................................................................................................
....................................+..........+...........+.....+..........+...........+.......................................
..................................................................................................................................
.................................................+.......+...........+.......+...................................................
..................................................................................................................................
.................................................+.....+...............+.....+...................................................
Redbeck
Site Admin
Posts: 2148
Joined: 19 Dec 2010 15:42
Location: The Rookery, 3rd Horse Chestnut along, St Johns, Britain. Teacher leave our nuts alone!
Contact:

Re: A Farewell to Hope & Suz

Post by Redbeck »

Redbeck
Site Admin
Posts: 2148
Joined: 19 Dec 2010 15:42
Location: The Rookery, 3rd Horse Chestnut along, St Johns, Britain. Teacher leave our nuts alone!
Contact:

Re: A Farewell to Hope & Suz

Post by Redbeck »

A further in memoriam for Hope & Suz sent by Packajos000 direct to David Denison, which DaveD has asked me to put on the forum, for which I thank Packajos000 for.

It's always hard to process the passing of someone with whom you fed the Oracle Forum side by side for a number of years. When she suddenly rolled up her sleeves and joined us in the cause one day, she proved a rare and industrious find indeed. RIP Redbeck

Sent: Thursday, February 20, 2020 6:06 AM
To: David Denison
Subject: Hope

..................................++++...............................................++++...........................................
............................+...............+....................................+...............+....................................
...........................+.................+..................................+.................+...................................
............................+................+..................................+................+....................................
...............................+..+........+....................................+............+.......................................
..............................+........+..............................................+........+......................................
.........................+...............+..........................................+...............+.................................
.............+.................................+++.....................+++..................................+.......................
...........+.........................................+................+.........................................+.....................
...........+...+...............................+....+................+....+...............................+....+....................
...........+.....+...........................+.....+..................+.....+...........................+.....+.....................
...........+......+.........................+.......+.................+......+.........................+......+.....................
...........+.....++.........................++......+...............+.....++.........................+.+....+.....................
.........+......+.+.......................+.+.......+............+.......+.+.......................+.+.......+....................
.......+.......+..+........................+.+.......+..........+.......+.+........................+...+......+...................
.......+.....+...+.........................+....+......+......+......+....+..........................+...+.....+..................
......+....+....+............................+....+.....+.....+....+....+.............................+....+....+.................
.....+...+.....+..............................+.....+...+....+...+.....+...............................+....+....+................
....+..+.......+...............................+......+..........+......+................................+......+…+...............
.+......+.....+.................................+....+...........+......+................................+.....+.......+...........
+......+......+...............+................+......+........+......+................+...............+......+........+..........
+......+......+.............+...+..............+........+++........+...............+..+.............+.......+......+.............
..+............+............+......+............+......................+............+......+............+............+.............
................+..........+..........+.........+........................+.........+..........+..........+..........................
.................+........+............+........+.........................+.......+............+.........+..........................
.................+........+............+........+.........................+.......+............+.........+..........................
..................+......+...............+......+.........................+......+..............+......+............................
..................+.......+.............+........+......................+........+.............+........+...........................
.................+........+.............+........+......................+........+.............+........+...........................
.................+.......+................+......+......................+.......+...............+.......+...........................
..................+.....+...................+....+.......................+....+..................+.....+............................
...................+....+....................+...+.......................+...+....................+...+.............................
....................+...+....................+....+....................+....+....................+...+..............................
..................+......+...................+..........+.........+..........+..................+.......+...........................
...........+........+............................+.........+...+........+............................+........+.....................
............++++...........................................................................................++++.....................
...............................................................++.....................................................................
.............................................................+...+....................................................................
.....................................................++......+..+....++.............................................................
...........................................++++++.......+…+.......++++++........................................................
.....................................+++............................................+++.............................................
......................................+..................................................+............................................
...................................+........................................................+.........................................
..................................+..........................................................+........................................
..................................+..............H.O.P.E.F.U.L.N.E.S.S.................+........................................
...................................+........................................................+.........................................
....................................+......................................................+..........................................
......................................+..................................................+............................................
.........................................+............................................+...............................................
............................................+......................................+..................................................
................................................+..............................+......................................................
....................................................+......................+..........................................................
.........................................................+............+...............................................................
..............................................................+++.....................................................................
User avatar
O.P.A.L
Posts: 147
Joined: 04 Mar 2019 16:18
Contact:

Re: A Farewell to Hope & Suz

Post by O.P.A.L »

A farewell to a friend that whom I never had the pleasure to thank

Over the heavens
Peaking through the soul
After your time has ended
Long to live a life anew
No matter where the stars may take us
We will always find a home
Nazheek
Posts: 424
Joined: 30 Nov 2015 18:26
Location: US Southeast
Contact:

Re: A Farewell to Hope & Suz

Post by Nazheek »

Irene, goodnight
Irene, goodnight
Goodnight, Irene
Goodnight Irene
I'll see you in my dreams
Feel free to send me a PM or an email. Expect faster responses by email.
Sh3rl0ck
Posts: 200
Joined: 29 Jan 2019 17:43
Location: Realm of the mind
Contact:

Re: A Farewell to Hope & Suz

Post by Sh3rl0ck »

My God!

What is happening to us now? I don't have any words right now at the current moment, I'm just in shock and deeply saddened. May her beautiful and unique soul rest in heavenly peace in the afterlife. You'll be greatly missed by your friends here on the forum.

In memoriam to a great mind. You will never be forgotten as you influenced this site so much.
Then he said, "I lostmyhead" can you see it?
Redbeck
Site Admin
Posts: 2148
Joined: 19 Dec 2010 15:42
Location: The Rookery, 3rd Horse Chestnut along, St Johns, Britain. Teacher leave our nuts alone!
Contact:

Re: A Farewell to Hope & Suz

Post by Redbeck »

David Denison and I attended our friend Suzanne (Suz to us) and generous Oracle forum contributor Hope's funeral this afternoon. A large contingent of family and frends bid her farewell for the final time with a favourite poem..... We miss her greatly Redbeck

Remember
BY CHRISTINA ROSSETTI
Remember me when I am gone away,
Gone far away into the silent land;
When you can no more hold me by the hand,
Nor I half turn to go yet turning stay.
Remember me when no more day by day
You tell me of our future that you plann'd:
Only remember me; you understand
It will be late to counsel then or pray.
Yet if you should forget me for a while
And afterwards remember, do not grieve:
For if the darkness and corruption leave
A vestige of the thoughts that once I had,
Better by far you should forget and smile
Than that you should remember and be sad.

Christina Georgina Rossetti was an English poet who wrote a broad collection of romantic, devotional, and children's poems.

Image
Helios
Posts: 144
Joined: 15 Mar 2020 08:40
Location: New Orleans
Contact:

Re: A Farewell to Hope & Suz

Post by Helios »

I don’t know of her significance to this forum just yet, but I have faith I will, and I know for a fact that her death will only feel worse and worse the more I learn here
He with traits of Ouranos down to his love for Gaia? He with balanced traits of Helios, Apollo, and Dionysus?
Born of Libra, with Sun and Moon in the Palms of my hand, Vector of Creation.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests