Creation

Click 'The Oracle' title above to enter The Oracle Forum and discuss your quest for answers with kindred spirits. Courtesy costs nothing - if you disagree with someone, disagree politely. Abuse is not tolerated.
Post Reply
Helios
Posts: 144
Joined: 15 Mar 2020 08:40
Location: New Orleans
Contact:

Creation

Post by Helios »

Is the purpose of earth to create and enjoy the arts? So someone in the audience give me some music suggestions
He with traits of Ouranos down to his love for Gaia? He with balanced traits of Helios, Apollo, and Dionysus?
Born of Libra, with Sun and Moon in the Palms of my hand, Vector of Creation.
Helios
Posts: 144
Joined: 15 Mar 2020 08:40
Location: New Orleans
Contact:

Re: Creation

Post by Helios »

Don’t fear the reaper
Take my hand and we can fly
He with traits of Ouranos down to his love for Gaia? He with balanced traits of Helios, Apollo, and Dionysus?
Born of Libra, with Sun and Moon in the Palms of my hand, Vector of Creation.
Helios
Posts: 144
Joined: 15 Mar 2020 08:40
Location: New Orleans
Contact:

Re: Creation

Post by Helios »

Time is the essence
Time is the season
Time ain’t no reason
Got no time to slow
He with traits of Ouranos down to his love for Gaia? He with balanced traits of Helios, Apollo, and Dionysus?
Born of Libra, with Sun and Moon in the Palms of my hand, Vector of Creation.
Helios
Posts: 144
Joined: 15 Mar 2020 08:40
Location: New Orleans
Contact:

Re: Creation

Post by Helios »

I’m not like them
I can pretend
The sun is gone
But I have a light
The day is done
But I’m having fun
I think I’m dumb
Or maybe just happy;)
He with traits of Ouranos down to his love for Gaia? He with balanced traits of Helios, Apollo, and Dionysus?
Born of Libra, with Sun and Moon in the Palms of my hand, Vector of Creation.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 5 guests