The whitest white
Shines so bright
So to see
We turn from light
The blackest black
Absence of all fact
So to feel
We force a pact
Wonderful loving white
Sweetest light
Horrible Hateful shades
Bitterest black
The Bitterest Black
The Bitterest Black
No matter where the stars may take us
We will always find a home
We will always find a home
- LessThanNothing
- Posts: 19
- Joined: 06 Sep 2020 22:22
- Location: NowHere
- Contact:
***
From black to white
From white to black
The feeling that
We always lack
As by design
As by decree
We dance to fate
Yet always free
What bitter is
To others sweet
All is divided
Yet complete
From white to black
The feeling that
We always lack
As by design
As by decree
We dance to fate
Yet always free
What bitter is
To others sweet
All is divided
Yet complete
What is realised in my history is not the past definite of what was, since it is no more,
or even the present perfect of what has been in what I am,
but the future anterior of what I shall have been for what I am in the process of becoming...
or even the present perfect of what has been in what I am,
but the future anterior of what I shall have been for what I am in the process of becoming...
- LessThanNothing
- Posts: 19
- Joined: 06 Sep 2020 22:22
- Location: NowHere
- Contact:
Re: The Bitterest Black
Last edited by LessThanNothing on 28 Nov 2020 20:21, edited 1 time in total.
What is realised in my history is not the past definite of what was, since it is no more,
or even the present perfect of what has been in what I am,
but the future anterior of what I shall have been for what I am in the process of becoming...
or even the present perfect of what has been in what I am,
but the future anterior of what I shall have been for what I am in the process of becoming...
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest