The board the misled hoard, Babylon and its whore.
Turn the world into a show for all to behold and “know”
Oh how Rome grows old, it’s bones a dim glow, its pillars swaying to and fro.
There was more here, but I’ve talked so much my mind is sore.
Their checkerboard scene
-
Auriorusiana
- Posts: 829
- Joined: 28 Nov 2020 00:28
- Contact:
Their checkerboard scene
Last edited by Auriorusiana on 12 Dec 2020 04:21, edited 1 time in total.
-
Auriorusiana
- Posts: 829
- Joined: 28 Nov 2020 00:28
- Contact:
Re: Their checkerboard scene
They call themselves builders, petty killers, their tower falls, why not build a tower that is of the power of all? Why not lay a brick in the temple instead of licking embers.
Their wands will reverse and fire will consume their minds, and take them lower than a hearse.
They will throw their Ill gotten gains in the street like rain, anything to stop the incessant pain, anything to stop the searing of their brains.
And we will be there, be will beware, we are aware. The lord has shown me beautiful things, brought me from the world of fire and bat wings, after listening to saturn I know the notes to the song they sing.
I hope they see new things. I know love will ping
Their wands will reverse and fire will consume their minds, and take them lower than a hearse.
They will throw their Ill gotten gains in the street like rain, anything to stop the incessant pain, anything to stop the searing of their brains.
And we will be there, be will beware, we are aware. The lord has shown me beautiful things, brought me from the world of fire and bat wings, after listening to saturn I know the notes to the song they sing.
I hope they see new things. I know love will ping
-
Auriorusiana
- Posts: 829
- Joined: 28 Nov 2020 00:28
- Contact:
-
Black_Rose
- Posts: 518
- Joined: 04 Aug 2019 11:22
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 22 guests