An Epic Tale of the 700th Post Milestone

Click 'The Oracle' title above to enter The Oracle Forum and discuss your quest for answers with kindred spirits. Courtesy costs nothing - if you disagree with someone, disagree politely. Abuse is not tolerated.
Post Reply
Redbeck
Site Admin
Posts: 2147
Joined: 19 Dec 2010 15:42
Location: The Rookery, 3rd Horse Chestnut along, St Johns, Britain. Teacher leave our nuts alone!
Contact:

An Epic Tale of the 700th Post Milestone

Post by Redbeck »

An enormous thank you to Packajos000 and congratulations on reaching his 700th Oracle Forum post. Thou hast been a wondrous resource within the this meeting place of human mind for the betterment of humankind..... this mind of a kind, kinder mind.

Redbeck and Old Man River DaveD

Image
packajos000
Posts: 1421
Joined: 28 Jan 2016 04:10
Contact:

Re: An Epic Tale of the 700th Post Milestone

Post by packajos000 »

............................................+..................................................+..........................................
...................................+...................................................................+..................................
..............................+..............................................................................+............................
.........................++....................................................................................++........................
.....................++....................+................................................+....................++.....................
.................+.....................+........................................................+......................+................
................+...........++............................................................................++............+...............
.................+..+................................................................................................+...+...............
.................+.........................................................................................................+..............
............................................+..................................................+..........................................
...................................+...................................................................+..................................
..............................+..............................................................................+............................
.........................++....................................................................................++........................
.....................++....................+................................................+....................++.....................
.................+.....................+........................................................+......................+................
...............+...........++............................................................................++............+................
................+..+................................................................................................+...+................
................+.........................................................................................................+...............
................................................................. [...] ...................................................................
..............................ONCE, IN THE LAND OF COLOR C, CHILD SPAKE TO HE MOTHER:.................................
............................................................................................................................................
..............CHILD: “MOTHER, MINE STOMACH ACHETH, AND FOOD O FOOD WISH I. TO THEE I PLEA...”................
............................................................................................................................................
..................................MOTHER: “VERY WELL MY CHILD, BE FILLED IN FEAST...”.....................................
............................................................................................................................................
.........................................FORTH MOTHER TO SON, WAST FOOD GIVEN.............................................
............................................................................................................................................
.............................THE CHILD GREW, AND CAME ONCE MORE HE UNTO HIS MOTHER:................................
............................................................................................................................................
................CHILD: “MOTHER, MINE STOMACH ACHETH, AND FOOD O FOOD WISH I. TO THEE I PLEA...”..............
............................................................................................................................................
..MOTHER: “VERY WELL MY CHILD, AND BE FILLED IN FEAST. BUT I YE ART LARGE, AND I ART WEARY, AND THINE..
.............................................FATHER SHALL NOW NOURISH THEE...”...............................................
............................................................................................................................................
..........................................FORTH FATHER TO SON, WAST FOOD GIVEN.............................................
............................................................................................................................................
.........................THE CHILD GREW EVEN MORE, AND CAME ONCE MORE HE TO HIS FATHER:.........................
............................................................................................................................................
...............CHILD: “FATHER, MINE STOMACH ACHETH, AND FOOD O FOOD WISH I. TO THEE I PLEA...”...............
............................................................................................................................................
FATHER: “VERY WELL MY CHILD, AND BE FILLED IN FEAST. BUT I AM OLD, AND I ART WEARY, AND THINESELF MUST
......................................................NOW NOURISH THEE...”.........................................................
............................................................................................................................................
.SO CHILD DIDST AS HE WAST INSTRUCTED BY HE FATHER AND HE MOTHER. SO FOUND HE FOOD, FOUND HE THE...
........................FRUITS COLORED AND DRAPED IN C, AND FEASTED HIMSELF MUCH HE DIDST........................
..................................................................,.........................................................................
...........MANY MOMENTS PASSED, AND SON ATE AND ATE AS HE DOST DEVELOPED HUNGER: UNTIL IT WAST,........
.......................THAT AN ELDER MAN FROM THE CITY OF MUCH METAL CAME UNTO THE SON.........................
............................................................................................................................................
....ELDER MAN: “I ART A TRAVELER, AND MINE STOMACH ACHETH, AND FOOD O FOOD WISH I. TO THEE I PLEA...”..
............................................................................................................................................
...SON: “I SHALL FIND THEE FOOD AS THOU DESIRETH”, THAT SON OBLIGED KINDLY. AND GATHERED HE UP THE...
................FOOD IN THE MANNER IN WHICH HE FATHER AND HE MOTHER HATH SHOWN HIM BEFORE.................
............................................................................................................................................
.......ELDER MAN: “MOST PRIMITIVE! HOW CAN THEE [IN] THIS PROCESS!? YE FOUL MAN! HAGGARD UNHOLY!”......
............................................................................................................................................
.............................................FOR IT WAST IN THE GREAT METAL CITY,.............................................
..........................FOOD WAST CLEAN[], AND ONLY FRUITS OF COLOR D WERET HARVESTED.........................
......................COLOR D: THAT WHICH THEY REASONED VERIL AND THE ONLY CORRECT FRUIT,.....................
............................................................................................................................................
....SON: I KNOW NOT WHERETH OTHER FRUITS GROW AND IN COLORS OTHER, FOR IN THIS LAND ONLY FRUIT C I...
............................................................WAST TAUGHT..............................................................
............................................................................................................................................
..THE ELDER MAN, SO DISGUSTED AT THE PROCESS OF THE SON IN HIS HARVESTING WAYS, BOUND HIS FEET, AND..
..........................................BROUGHT HE, TO THE CITY OF MUCH METAL............................................
............................................................................................................................................
IT WAST IN CITY, SON LAYED GAZE FORTH MANY FRUITS OF MANY COLORS AND IN THE CLEANS OF THEIR CITY. TO.
......................................HE, THE PEOPLE LAYED GAZE AT HIMSELF IN HATE........................................
............................................................................................................................................
....................................SET THEY, AFLAME TO THE SON, AND HE BECAME DEAD.....................................
...

Rabbit Stood Upon The Well Well Off Well,
Peering He, Which Thing In Swift Momentum, That Indeed Wast Thing,
Though Considered Nay-Thing,
Seeing The That That Art Ought To Be Oughted,
The The The, That Of The This That The,
The That Of This And That,
With Rose At Head,
Sphere At Foot,
The The Wand In Hand,
,
The Well Of Ye Well Well
.
..
...
Redbeck
Site Admin
Posts: 2147
Joined: 19 Dec 2010 15:42
Location: The Rookery, 3rd Horse Chestnut along, St Johns, Britain. Teacher leave our nuts alone!
Contact:

Re: An Epic Tale of the 700th Post Milestone

Post by Redbeck »

Ave Packajos000, thank you for a majestic poetic return. Nos mox rursus erit correspondent.

Pax tibi comes. Redbeck

Image

Image

Image

Image
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest