_The_Introduction_

Click 'The Oracle' title above to enter The Oracle Forum and discuss your quest for answers with kindred spirits. Courtesy costs nothing - if you disagree with someone, disagree politely. Abuse is not tolerated.
Post Reply
User avatar
Koguntetsu
Posts: 172
Joined: 11 Feb 2018 11:19
Contact:

_The_Introduction_

Post by Koguntetsu »

________Koguntetsu_Kitsune_Academician_______
_____________Seeker_Of_Knowledge_____________
___Comprehension_Hidden_Amidst_perplexity____
__________Chaos_Hidden_Amidst_Truth__________
_______________Journey_With_Me_______________
_And_Spark_Tranquility_Amongst_All_Humankind_
________________Om_Namaste_Om________________
Selene
Posts: 22
Joined: 11 Feb 2018 22:59
Contact:

Re: _The_Introduction_

Post by Selene »

You put it exactly as I am too seeking. I am hoping to expand my knowledge of my inner christ consciousness. To be the goddess within and in action. To look beyond my current state on this plane of existence. To understand this constant feeling of being part of something bigger. And wanting to be enveloped in the love and acceptance of the One. I am in a constant search of understanding whom/ what the One is. Is the One within me and all of humanity? The One is not defined by any specific religion or philosophy. I hope to continue this journey and eventually answer these questions and more for myself.
packajos000
Posts: 1421
Joined: 28 Jan 2016 04:10
Contact:

Re: _The_Introduction_

Post by packajos000 »

+++
+++
+++
4.png
...
..
.
User avatar
Koguntetsu
Posts: 172
Joined: 11 Feb 2018 11:19
Contact:

Re: _The_Introduction_

Post by Koguntetsu »

999
936
1836
1836
969
124875
111
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 20 guests