The 9th of June

Click 'The Oracle' title above to enter The Oracle Forum and discuss your quest for answers with kindred spirits. Courtesy costs nothing - if you disagree with someone, disagree politely. Abuse is not tolerated.
Post Reply
hope
Posts: 1356
Joined: 16 Jun 2015 16:21
Location: W Yorkshire
Contact:

The 9th of June

Post by hope »

Today is the 9th of June

June is blooming all over

"In June, as many as a dozen species may burst their buds
on a single day; no man can ignore all of them."
-Aldo Leopold



image.jpeg
Last edited by hope on 09 Jun 2018 23:26, edited 1 time in total.
hope
Posts: 1356
Joined: 16 Jun 2015 16:21
Location: W Yorkshire
Contact:

Re: The 9th of June

Post by hope »

9NINTH OF THE 6SIXTH 2THOUSAND AND 18EIGHTEEN

ESOTERIC THE WORD 6 SECRET 9
0 SECRET I
6 SECRET 9

ESOTERIC 0 SECRET I ESOTERIC
ESOTERIC
6 SECRET 9
ESOTERIC
ESOTERIC 0 SECRET I ESOTERIC


image.jpeg


http://www.973-eht-namuh-973.com/Alchem ... %20703.htm
Last edited by hope on 10 Jun 2018 21:14, edited 2 times in total.
hope
Posts: 1356
Joined: 16 Jun 2015 16:21
Location: W Yorkshire
Contact:

Re: The 9th of June

Post by hope »

image.jpeg
hope
Posts: 1356
Joined: 16 Jun 2015 16:21
Location: W Yorkshire
Contact:

Re: The 9th of June

Post by hope »

image.jpeg


ESOTERIC I SECRET 0 ESOTERIC
ESOTERIC
9 SECRET 6
ESOTERIC
ESOTERIC 0 SECRET I ESOTERIC
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests