E.T.P. Je sais CAM381A2LCM

Click 'The Oracle' title above to enter The Oracle Forum and discuss your quest for answers with kindred spirits. Courtesy costs nothing - if you disagree with someone, disagree politely. Abuse is not tolerated.
Redbeck
Site Admin
Posts: 2148
Joined: 19 Dec 2010 15:42
Location: The Rookery, 3rd Horse Chestnut along, St Johns, Britain. Teacher leave our nuts alone!
Contact:

Re: E.T.P. Je sais CAM381A2LCM

Post by Redbeck »

Buonasera Red_Rose,

OK I will go ahead with the translation of ESTP which is closely connected to ETP "European Space Technology Platform (EU)" for two reasons:_

1ST) Alessio Vinci studied aerospace engineering at the Politecnico of Torino.

2ND) ETP FORUM AND ESTP FORUM are completely connected as events organisations as they both have the same logo:-

See ESTP logo below:

Image

See ETP Logo below

Image

SO I BELIEVE THE LINK IS "SPACE" [as in flight, international space station transport connection, satellite launch, commercial spaace travel etc, etc

CAM 38 1A 2L CM

So I am now sifting through Astral coordinates, space engineering codes that evidence any connection to the above.

Redbeck
zandig2
Posts: 4
Joined: 01 Apr 2019 21:17
Contact:

Re: E.T.P. Je sais CAM381A2LCM

Post by zandig2 »

ETP are the initials of the guys girlfriend from what I've read.
Red_Rose
Posts: 217
Joined: 13 Nov 2016 20:49
Location: Italy
Contact:

Re: E.T.P. Je sais CAM381A2LCM

Post by Red_Rose »

zandig2 wrote: 20 Apr 2019 23:42 ETP are the initials of the guys girlfriend from what I've read.
Hi zandig!
Where do you have read this?
The initials of a girl?
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests