Page 4 of 4

Re: from nothing to Iaveh to me to the origin of everything all because of my love

Posted: 08 Nov 2021 09:52
by Auriorusiana
I don’t why either I feel like, so mixed abt this bro, I was like feeling sorry and sorry for you at first then I appreciated your support on my story then I felt weirded out by you what a range of emotions.

Atleast at the end of all of it I can safely say I am not your girlfriend but maybe I understand some of you two.

My Lord, Yknow you atleast reminded me a lot of what I need to do

Re: from nothing to Iaveh to me to the origin of everything all because of my love

Posted: 08 Nov 2021 09:55
by Auriorusiana
I don’t think I’m getting a car out of this

Re: from nothing to Iaveh to me to the origin of everything all because of my love

Posted: 08 Nov 2021 09:58
by Auriorusiana
Tbh at this point I have no idea what I am here for I think I did my part with our conversation on advice for ya girl but now, idk

Re: from nothing to Iaveh to me to the origin of everything all because of my love

Posted: 08 Nov 2021 09:59
by Auriorusiana
This place is a goddamn fever dream

Re: from nothing to Iaveh to me to the origin of everything all because of my love

Posted: 08 Nov 2021 10:10
by Auriorusiana
If you’re gonna make this abt that I’ll always win