Compliments of the Season
Posted: 23 Dec 2017 16:34
Greetings, greetings, most seasonal greetings, to friends of 973-eht-namuh-973 for t'is Christmas as we head for the turn of another year, and we hope a journey into a better place for the progress of humankind, all creatures great and small, plus the wonderful world of health giving plants and trees that populate our world.
So peace and goodwill to all people and sentient beings of Planet Earth for this....... 'The Christmas Festival of Light' 333-162-9.
I personally am in the snows of Western Finland which I imagine is archetypically about as Christmassy as it gets considering that the great S. Claus supposedly lives but a few hundred kilometres further north surrounded by elves and reindeer. So the spiritual home of Christmas.
Peace, goodwill, love and light to all and let us look forward to the snow drops as life begins anew, with refreshing vigour.

So peace and goodwill to all people and sentient beings of Planet Earth for this....... 'The Christmas Festival of Light' 333-162-9.
I personally am in the snows of Western Finland which I imagine is archetypically about as Christmassy as it gets considering that the great S. Claus supposedly lives but a few hundred kilometres further north surrounded by elves and reindeer. So the spiritual home of Christmas.
Peace, goodwill, love and light to all and let us look forward to the snow drops as life begins anew, with refreshing vigour.
