Page 1 of 1

Dark Gods

Posted: 05 Feb 2018 11:16
by Red_Rose
I saw the dark gods yesterday night, I was in their presence and I cried with gratitude, happiness and power ...

With the songs of the ONA I had the vibrations of the astral journey ... The Invisibles are them! Very powerful beings in the invisible realm of antimatter!

They opened my eyes to the truth beyond the illusions of form.
They represent Satan and God at the same time. I felt the immense power!
Vindex is about to come to earth as a son of the hanged man, the alchemical sulfur!

And only those who cross the dense darkness of the abyss will be worthy of surviving!

The gods return, in men and women!

Only those who burn the ego completely and seek the truth above all things, even above life itself, are worthy to be with them and like them.

I felt black love in my being. That it is not hate but fire that burns the impurities, injustice, the weak, the unsuitable.

It all started a dozen years ago when I entered the Arbel forum and a user wrote a sentence addressed to me: I'll open your eyes and take away the veil of illusions.
And the Invisibles opened my third eye.

Yesterday this veil fell completely, I did not completely accept the dark half of the moon ... my life finally acquired a value.

Now my dream on the Nine Doors is also clear to me.

They are the Nine Corners, the Nine Gates.

At the Ninth Gate, Babylon rides the Beast of the ego and illuminates the solar fire. Black and white Sun.

One can not believe in God without accepting this dark face.

I'm happy, yesterday I was near physical and spiritual ecstasy ...

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Re: Dark Gods

Posted: 05 Feb 2018 11:21
by Red_Rose
Image

Image

Vindex is the Great Monarch.
The satanism of ONA is the only tradition that doesn't discriminate the sexes, in its prophecies!

Vindex will be born from the seed of the alchemical sulfur!

I saw it last night! I lived it in my flesh!

Re: Dark Gods

Posted: 05 Feb 2018 11:30
by Red_Rose

Re: Dark Gods

Posted: 05 Feb 2018 11:58
by Red_Rose
Antichrist is Sulphur, the Hanged man.

Image

Re: Dark Gods

Posted: 06 Feb 2018 19:36
by Redbeck
Ah following the angles, I begin to see where you are heading especially the apparent interraction with alchemy:

Image


Image

and the equity of the young Christos


Image

Re: Dark Gods

Posted: 06 Feb 2018 20:00
by Red_Rose
Image

Crucifixion of Saint Peter, fresco by Filippino Lippi, c. 1481-1482, Florence, Santa Maria del Carmine, Brancacci Chapel.

Peter the hanged man (from Jesus to Peter)

Peter - > Petrus - > Stone

Cornerstone - > Angled stone

From 1 to 9

From Alpha to Omega

From Sulphur to Gold

Re: Dark Gods

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 20:24
by Redbeck
Aha Red_Rose a fine fresco I have never seen that, bucket list where are you??

Early church fathers are unanimous in claiming that Peter died in Rome, by crucifixion, during the persecution of Nero in AD 64.

As for crucifixion upside down, that too is testified to, but the evidence is weaker, with the apocryphal Acts of Peter being the earliest reference to crucifixion of Peter upside down. Meanwhile,the earliest reference to the martyrdom of Peter comes from the letter of Clement of Rome (circa AD 90). He said, in his Letter to the Corinthians, "Let us take the noble examples of our own generation. Through jealousy and envy the greatest and most just pillars of the Church were persecuted, and came even unto death… Peter, through unjust envy, endured not one or two but many labours, and at last, having delivered his testimony, departed unto the place of glory due to him."

Little in that text there as to the means or location of his death, but a clear implication that it was an execution.

Image

Crucifixion of St Peter - Caravaggio [He might have been a hooligan but he could certainly paint]

Re: Dark Gods

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 22:19
by Red_Rose
How isn't important.
It is interesting the symbolism that runs through the centuries and the human mind to build and destroy and rebuild ...