Page 1 of 1

_The_Introduction_

Posted: 11 Feb 2018 11:22
by Koguntetsu
________Koguntetsu_Kitsune_Academician_______
_____________Seeker_Of_Knowledge_____________
___Comprehension_Hidden_Amidst_perplexity____
__________Chaos_Hidden_Amidst_Truth__________
_______________Journey_With_Me_______________
_And_Spark_Tranquility_Amongst_All_Humankind_
________________Om_Namaste_Om________________

Re: _The_Introduction_

Posted: 11 Feb 2018 23:26
by Selene
You put it exactly as I am too seeking. I am hoping to expand my knowledge of my inner christ consciousness. To be the goddess within and in action. To look beyond my current state on this plane of existence. To understand this constant feeling of being part of something bigger. And wanting to be enveloped in the love and acceptance of the One. I am in a constant search of understanding whom/ what the One is. Is the One within me and all of humanity? The One is not defined by any specific religion or philosophy. I hope to continue this journey and eventually answer these questions and more for myself.

Re: _The_Introduction_

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 04:40
by packajos000
+++
+++
+++
4.png
...
..
.

Re: _The_Introduction_

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 08:35
by Koguntetsu
999
936
1836
1836
969
124875
111