Page 1 of 1
14032018
Posted: 15 Mar 2018 02:01
by 3069
Truth is ever to be found in simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things. Steven Pie Einstein Newton sr

Re: 14032018
Posted: 25 Mar 2018 20:55
by Jean-Eude
what does this date mean?
Re: 14032018
Posted: 22 Apr 2018 19:23
by Redbeck
Dear 3069 welcome to the Oracle Forum community and thank you for such a life-illuminating comment. And also thanks to Nazheek for posting the searching question. This is the answer. Kind Regards Redbeck
Every year produces a certain day that shares numerical values with Pi, and rightly so on that day there is a celebration of Pi.
Pi is circumference over diameter, which delivers a functionally infinite number that, which also happens to be a constant in every circle ad infintum. Pi day therefore celebrates the long and briliant history of this amazing number, and the long journey that science has been embarked upon (and is still on) to track down the end of a number known to be infinite in length.
The necessity of pi is as old as the circular wheel itself, and many techniques have been tried among a wide spread of cultures to capture this elusive number in mathematics. How many...... places of decimals, did you say???? Well here's your starter for ten!......... 3.14159265359

Re: 14032018
Posted: 25 Apr 2018 21:41
by Jean-Eude
Knowing that I love numbers, numbers and everything that goes with it, I wanted to learn a few decimals of Pi. So, the last big holidays (July and August), I wanted to learn 200 (first decimals), but I I did not find the courage and I learned that 78. So, this year, I put it back, but this time I have to learn 300. So I think that I will succeed if I find the courage.
Jean-Eude