Discord Server 973 eht namuh 973 The Oracle Forum

Click 'The Oracle' title above to enter The Oracle Forum and discuss your quest for answers with kindred spirits. Courtesy costs nothing - if you disagree with someone, disagree politely. Abuse is not tolerated.
Post Reply
Jean-Eude
Posts: 44
Joined: 21 Mar 2018 21:02
Location: France, Basse-Normandie
Contact:

Discord Server 973 eht namuh 973 The Oracle Forum

Post by Jean-Eude »

I have just created a discord server to facilitate the sharing of ideas across members using voice chats or normal shows. There is possibility to share images and videos. I invite you to join. The server is named: "973 eht namuh 973 The Oracle Forum". So I invite you to join him. Here is the link : https://discord.gg/JbgUasG
Hello-Héloards ! Lorem Ipsum Dolor Sit Amet. L'Héritier descendra sur Gaïa pour unir les Hommes. Hello-Héloards ! Une vie sans émotion est une vie sans déception ! Une vie sans déception est une vie sans émotion ! Hello-Héloards !
Nazheek
Posts: 424
Joined: 30 Nov 2015 18:26
Location: US Southeast
Contact:

Re: Discord Server 973 eht namuh 973 The Oracle Forum

Post by Nazheek »

I will be joining. I hope there will be a decent community there.
Feel free to send me a PM or an email. Expect faster responses by email.
User avatar
Koguntetsu
Posts: 172
Joined: 11 Feb 2018 11:19
Contact:

Re: Discord Server 973 eht namuh 973 The Oracle Forum

Post by Koguntetsu »

Once my computer is repaired I might also join.

(I've already made my own server for doing personal research of this site, so I don't see why I shouldn't join another)
Jean-Eude
Posts: 44
Joined: 21 Mar 2018 21:02
Location: France, Basse-Normandie
Contact:

Re: Discord Server 973 eht namuh 973 The Oracle Forum

Post by Jean-Eude »

Well that's cool if you join. did you know that you could install discord on a phone or tablet Koguntetsu ?
Hello-Héloards ! Lorem Ipsum Dolor Sit Amet. L'Héritier descendra sur Gaïa pour unir les Hommes. Hello-Héloards ! Une vie sans émotion est une vie sans déception ! Une vie sans déception est une vie sans émotion ! Hello-Héloards !
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 4 guests