Page 1 of 1

...

Posted: 04 May 2018 13:06
by packajos000
TO THE CREATOR AND SITE,
SIGHT AYE-I-AYE,
THE NINEHUNDRETH IMMACULATE,

SCENES OF THE SEEN UNSEEN SCENES,
.........................................................MMMMMMM............................................................
................................................M............................M...................................................
..........................................M........................................M.............................................
.......................................M...............................................M.........................................
....................................M....................................................M.......................................
..................................M........................MMMM........................M.....................................
.................................M.......................MMMMMM.......................M....................................
................................M......................MMMMMMMM......................M...................................
................................M......................MMMMMMMM......................M...................................
.................................M.......................MMMMMM.......................M....................................
..................................M........................MMMM........................M.....................................
....................................M....................................................M.......................................
.......................................M...............................................M.........................................
..........................................M........................................M.............................................
................................................M............................M...................................................
........................................................MMMMMMM.............................................................
..................................................................................................................................
..................................................................................................................................
..................................................................................................................................
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.............+++++..........OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.............+.+.+...........OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO............+..+...+.........OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO............+..+...+.........OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO............+..+..+..........OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..........+....+....+.....+..OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.+...+..+....+....+...+...+.OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....+.+.+..........+.+.+....OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....+...+....+....+...+....OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO........+.+..........+.+.....OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO........+...+......+...+.....OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.........+..............+.....OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...............+..+...........OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.............+.++.+..........OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO................++............OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.............+++++..........OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.............+.+.+...........OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO............+..+...+.........OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO............+..+...+.........OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO............+..+..+..........OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..........+....+....+.....+..OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.+...+..+....+....+...+...+.OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....+.+.+..........+.+.+....OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....+...+....+....+...+....OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO........+.+..........+.+.....OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO........+...+......+...+.....OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.........+..............+.....OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...............+..+...........OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.............+.++.+..........OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO................++............OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.............+++++..........OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.............+.+.+...........OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO............+..+...+.........OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO............+..+...+.........OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO............+..+..+..........OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..........+....+....+.....+..OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.+...+..+....+....+...+...+.OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....+.+.+..........+.+.+....OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....+...+....+....+...+....OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO........+.+..........+.+.....OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO........+...+......+...+.....OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.........+..............+.....OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...............+..+...........OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.............+.++.+..........OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO................++............OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.............+++++..........OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.............+.+.+...........OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO............+..+...+.........OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO............+..+...+.........OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO............+..+..+..........OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..........+....+....+.....+..OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.+...+..+....+....+...+...+.OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....+.+.+..........+.+.+....OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....+...+....+....+...+....OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO........+.+..........+.+.....OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO........+...+......+...+.....OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.........+..............+.....OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...............+..+...........OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.............+.++.+..........OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO................++............OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.............+++++..........OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.............+.+.+...........OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO............+..+...+.........OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO............+..+...+.........OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO............+..+..+..........OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..........+....+....+.....+..OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.+...+..+....+....+...+...+.OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....+.+.+..........+.+.+....OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....+...+....+....+...+....OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO........+.+..........+.+.....OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO........+...+......+...+.....OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.........+..............+.....OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...............+..+...........OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.............+.++.+..........OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO................++............OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.............+++++..........OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.............+.+.+...........OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO............+..+...+.........OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO............+..+...+.........OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO............+..+..+..........OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..........+....+....+.....+..OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.+...+..+....+....+...+...+.OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....+.+.+..........+.+.+....OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....+...+....+....+...+....OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO........+.+..........+.+.....OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO........+...+......+...+.....OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.........+..............+.....OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...............+..+...........OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.............+.++.+..........OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO................++............OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.............+++++..........OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.............+.+.+...........OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO............+..+...+.........OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO............+..+...+.........OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO............+..+..+..........OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..........+....+....+.....+..OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.+...+..+....+....+...+...+.OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....+.+.+..........+.+.+....OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....+...+....+....+...+....OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO........+.+..........+.+.....OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO........+...+......+...+.....OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.........+..............+.....OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...............+..+...........OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.............+.++.+..........OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO................++............OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.............+++++..........OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.............+.+.+...........OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO............+..+...+.........OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO............+..+...+.........OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO............+..+..+..........OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..........+....+....+.....+..OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.+...+..+....+....+...+...+.OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....+.+.+..........+.+.+....OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....+...+....+....+...+....OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO........+.+..........+.+.....OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO........+...+......+...+.....OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.........+..............+.....OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...............+..+...........OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.............+.++.+..........OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO................++............OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.............+++++..........OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.............+.+.+...........OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO............+..+...+.........OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO............+..+...+.........OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO............+..+..+..........OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..........+....+....+.....+..OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.+...+..+....+....+...+...+.OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....+.+.+..........+.+.+....OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....+...+....+....+...+....OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO........+.+..........+.+.....OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO........+...+......+...+.....OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.........+..............+.....OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...............+..+...........OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.............+.++.+..........OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO................++............OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
..................................................................................................................................
..................................................................................................................................
..................................................................................................................................
.........................................................MMMMMMM............................................................
................................................M............................M...................................................
..........................................M........................................M.............................................
.......................................M...............................................M.........................................
....................................M....................................................M.......................................
..................................M........................MMMM........................M.....................................
.................................M.......................MMMMMM.......................M....................................
................................M......................MMMMMMMM......................M...................................
................................M......................MMMMMMMM......................M...................................
.................................M.......................MMMMMM.......................M....................................
..................................M........................MMMM........................M.....................................
....................................M....................................................M.......................................
.......................................M...............................................M.........................................
..........................................M........................................M.............................................
................................................M............................M...................................................
........................................................MMMMMMM.............................................................

+++
+++
+++
Owl: “Rabbit, What Seekest Thou?”

Rabbit: “I Seek Life My Fellow. That Which Mayth Make Me Unable To Touch Death...”

Owl: “Wouldst Thou Rabbit, Touch A Cup? One Of Silvered Water Full?”

Rabbit: “Aye.”

Owl: “So Wouldst Ye Rabbit, Touch The Dark Floor Of Whereth Water Art Found?”

Rabbit: “Nay.”

Owl: “But Art It, That Without Thyne Silvered Water To Touch The Dark Floor, Ye Couldst Muster It To Drink?”

Rabbit: “That Dark Floor Must Indeed Support That Water...”

Owl: “Doth It Seem Thence, Methinketh It, Without Floor Wouldst There Exist Nay Water. And, That No Different Art Ye Forth That Floor: For Thy Mouth Supporteth Thy Drink.”

Rabbit: “Aye...”

Owl: “Methinketh Verily, Ye Seek Water Rabbit; Though Water Is It Ye Know Naught[] Of. Shall Tell I Thee Whereth Thou Mayth Travel To Find The Undying Means. For There Existeth A Wand Ye, That Shall Grant Ye Infinite Life, Though Troublesome It Art To Find.”

Rabbit: “Make Spake, Though Owl! Whence Beeth That Golden Wand That Blesseth Its Bearer?”

Owl: “Far, Far, And Far Oft Forth Here Layeth An Ocean. This Ocean Ye, Is Frozen, And At All Moments Doth Blow It Cold And Kill They Who Trek It. Willt Ye Fellow, Trek It?”

Rabbit: “I Shall...”

Owl: “So Venture Ye Trekker, Through The Forest And The Cities In The North Way Way... Forth There, Must Thou Fly Until Longer Shineth The Sun In He Boldness. Heed Me Rabbit: Heed Thyself. This Art I Not Permitted To Assist Ye With...”

Rabbit, Though Confused Wast He Of Owl’s Spake, Journeyed He To The North Through The Forest Unto The Cities Of Metal. So Excited Ye, Wast He, Stopped He At He Brother’s House Along River. His Brother, Whose Name Doth Bore: ‘ERAER-AON’, Saw He And They Met.

Rabbit: “Fayre! Hath I Made Spake Thou Brother To The Forest’s Owl. Spake He Of A Wand, Which Doth Turneth The Dying Undead! Shall Forever We Live...”

Brother: “Fayre Indeed... Whither Shall We Obtain Such A Thing?”

Rabbit: “Must We Journey To Ocean. There It Art Frozen, And Across It Must We Pass...”

Brother Left, And Came He Returned With He Own Wand (One Of Lesser Grandeur).

Brother: “Too Dangerous Is The Ocean For We Who Leap. Let Me Brother, Make Us As Ravens, To Fly Above, And Seek That Golden Wand!...”

So Brother Turned Rabbit And Heself Into Black Ravens. And Flew They, Above Forest, Into The Cities Of Many Metals.

Brother: “I Hunger Brother, Let Us Descend And Eat!”

Many Sellers There Dwelled, Many Who Knew Naught[] Of Magic And Its Ways. Saw They, Many Rat Sellers.

“Ye Rats, Cannst Thou Spare For Us, Thyne Feast And Nourishment?”

Ever Hearing Not A Raven To Speak, They Rats Weret Shook.

Rats: “Thou Ravens Make Spake!”

“Aye. For Tis We Art Mages... And It Art For That, We Turn [Into] Ravens...”

Rats: “Weret Ye Not Always Ravens?”

“Nay... We Art Rabbits...”

“Indeed Thou Ravens, Let Us Consort. If Ye Shall Turn Thyneself Back To Rabbits, And Back To Ravens Likewise, And For Us, Clean Our Fur: We Shall Give To Thee Much Food For Feast...”

Sighting The Ease, The Second Brother Took Up He Wand And Reverted They Back Into Rabbits, Then Back Again Into Ravens. Following This Ye, Washed They The Fur Of Rats With Magic. Amazed, First Rat Gave The Ravens All The Food They Willed.

First Rat: “Stay Here Willt Not Ye Ravens? Shall I Provide Ye Further Food...”

“We Shall!...”

So Stayed They Ravens Many Moments With They Rats, Feasting, And Showing They Magic. More And Many More Didst Rats Come, Wishing To Hath Gaze On That Which Called They “Magic”. Gave The Rats, Many Jewels To The Raven Brothers, Knowing Not Their Purpose In Joining Them. Aye, Twas Even That They Ravens Nearly Forgot Of They Reasons For Journey, Until Alas, Remembered They To Fly To The Great Wand.

Grabbed They All The New Jewels Weret They Been Given; And Though Greatly Weighed Down By Them, Couldst They Still Fly Enough.

Entered They The Great Vast Ocean. Filled Wholly With Ice, They Flew Seeking Anything That Shone Against White. And There Layed, Mighty And Greater Than Any Other, A Large Frozen Olive Tree Which Stood Upon The Ice. Twas Upon That Fayre Tree, An Infinite Amount Of Frozen Ice Monkeys Dwelled. And Though Of Olives It Wast, The Tree Never Wast To Blossom, For The Sun Came Not, Or Perhaps The Land Came Not To Ye Sun.

Cried They, At The Ravens. Throwing They, Many Rocks Of Ice In Hate. There Within The Tree Of White, Lay The Branch Which Across It Bore The Secret Words. Second Rabbit, Rested Within A Nest Atop The Tree.

Monkey: “A Curious Matter... Who Beeth This Familiar Rabbit Which Doth Make Stand On Mine Tree? Hath We Never Before Met? Whence Do You Come?”

Raven Brother: “I Come Monkey, From A Land Nie Here, And One Of Warmth...”

Monkey: “Curious, That From A Land Of Warmth Ye Come, To The Land Of Ice... Doth Ye Seek The Ice?”

Brother: “I Hath Come, Thus I Must Seek It...”

Monkey: “Why Wouldst One Seek Such A Thing?”

Brother: “Why Wouldst Thou Dwell In Such A Place, If Ye Art So Indifferent?...”

Monkey: “This Art Mine House...”

Brother: “And Saith Who, This Is Not Mine?...”

Monkey: “Thou Sayest Ye Art Forth A House Of Warmth...”

Brother: “Indeed Ye Dear; But That House Art Only Warm To Thee. To I Feel Little Of It, And This House Ye, Art Whereth Feel I Greater Warmth...”

At Same Moment Of Thus Discourse, The First [Brother] Flew To The Branch He Layed Eyes Upon. When The Raven Landed On The Wand However, Wast The Wand So Blessed, It Transformed Raven’s Wings Into The Iron Of Night. And Raven, So Heavy From He Jewels The Branch, Broke It. Both They Fell Below Into The Ice. Raven, With He Now Iron Wings Split The Ice, And Split Didst The Ocean.

The Great Tree Swayed, And Off Didst All Into The Water. Tree Sank, And They Monkeys Yelled. Many
Into The Water Plundered; Yet Some Didst They On Ice, Freezing And Perishing.

There Layed The Two Brothers, Grasping They Jewels, Scared And Descending The Depths As They Other Monkeys.

So Fell They And Fell, Knowing Not Theyselves That Darkness Which Layed Below.

And Thence Came Into That Unseen Scene, A Golden Fish Of Fayre.

Fish: “I Am The Aider Of All Who Enter Mine Land [Ocean]... Ye Ravens, Drop Thy Jewels And Follow. Shall I Take Thee Whereth The Ice And Water Ceaseth...”

Ravens: “Though Wish Not We To Lose Our Jewels...”

Fish: “Soon Ye Shall Descend To Whereth The Sun Shineth Not, And The Cold Shall Freeze Even Ye Hallowed Ravens. There Ye Shall Escape Not. Come Ye, And Make Trust… Doth Thou Wish To Perish As Other Monkey Doth?”

The Second Brother Thought: “Aye, Shall Come I, Fish. Come Mine Brother, And Let Us Here Leave This Dark Realm...”

But The First Brother Let Not He Jewels Away, And Continued He, Ever To Sink. Hoping He Mayth Eventually Think Differently, The Second Brother Used He Wand To Make His Brother No Longer Of Iron And Rise At Will.

After, Fish And The Second Brother Left To Swim. Came They, To The Front Of A Large Dark Cave.

Fish: “Follow This Cave, Ye Brother Who Hath Chosen Well To Join Me Here. The Cave Doth Shine Dark And Long; But Hath I Told Veril. Many Hidden Caves Ye Seek Doth Be, But In This Ye Shall Surely Remain Safe, Worry Not...”

Raven Brother: “Shall I Go, And With Thy Trust. I Thank And Fare Thee Well Fish...”

So Departed The Two, And Raven Swam Into The Long Dark Cave, Scared And Knowing Not What Wast To Come.

Came He To The End Of The Cave, Whereth Water Indeed Ceased, And Forth Out Of It Came Splendid Air. He Flew Into The New Land, Seeking Any He Couldst Find. After Searching Long, A Mighty Palace And City Of Gold He Found. Upon It, A Large Rabbit Stood As High As The City.

Delighted To Seith Him, The Mighty Rabbit Made Spake To Raven That Wast He Delighted To Seith He. He Gave Unto The Raven Brother Endless Amounts Of Gold, And Told He Wast One Of The Secret Kings Of The Earth. Most Joyous At This Cause, The Brother Stayed, And Dwelled With Endless Amounts Of Jewels Happily.

While The Second Brother Met The Great Kings, The First Brother Remained Descending. Though, After Touching The First Pinch Of The Blackness Below Whereth Any Light Halted, And Touched He The Water With Its Black Sting, So Decided Thence: Rabbit Wouldst Let Away The Jewels To Swim To The Surface...

“For, What Good Is This Beauty, If None To See It?”, Thought He.

Wishing To Go With He Brother, The Raven Searched For The Fish That Sought Him Before. Alas However, The Fish All But Left, And Nowhere Wast He Located.

Returning To The Ocean Surface, Saw He All The Broken Ice And Continued To Seek The Golden Branch. But Too Long, Didst Raven Dwell In The Cold Ocean, And All Remnants Of Tree Weret Drifted Away. He Flew Back, Over The Cold Ocean And Nearly Perishing, Over The Cities Of Many Metals: And Though They Rats Cried For He To Land And Make Magic, He Ignored They Rats And Passed Into The Forest.

Whence Finally He Didst Return To Ye Owl, Raven Became Distraught. For Long Hath Time Been, And Long Twas Since Owl Hath Been There Upon That Tree.

Turtle: “What Worrieth Thee Rabbit?”

Raven: “Owl Is Gone, And Nary More Shall Mine Brother Nor I Get The Secret Wand That Granteth Endless Life... ”

Turtle: “Beeth Not Sad Raven... Indeed Owl Now Is Gone, But Eventually Shall He Return. ALL IN TIME, AND ALL SHALL RESOLVE...”

Raven: “But Mine Life Doth Spare Not Time’s Passing. Doth Ye Know Not Whereth Owl Layeth?”

Turtle: “Knowest I, Whereth Thyne Owl Layeth; But Let That Not Mean I Shall Necessarily Tell Thee...”

Raven: “Shall Ye Ever Make Spake To Mine Ears, Weret Owl Doth Dwelleth?”

Turtle: “Knowest I, What Owl Doth Know Of Thee. Shall I Tell Thee Whereth He Doth Dwell, But Ye Must Beeth Worthy...”

Raven: “Aye...”

Turtle: “Answer Must Ye, Which I Ask, And If Correct, Shall I Tell...”

Raven Agreed.

Turtle: “Tell Me Raven, Why Asketh I, Riddle To Thee?”

Raven, Being Heself A Rabbit, Thought...

Raven: “I Art Afraid I Know Not Dear Turtle. (For Cannst Ye Tell Me Without Such?)...”

Turtle: “And That, Raven, Art The Answer. For, Ye Spake What I Spake Not; But Rather, Contemplated And Came To Thyne Realization Of Better Solution. Tis That Reason Raven, I Give Not Thee Direct Answer, But Ask For Thou To Gainst It Thyneself. It Art In That Such Way, Ye Knowest The Conclusion Most Well, For Twas Ye That Came To It... It Art Thee And Thee Alone, Which Give Meaning To Mine Speech. It Art Ye Who Must Think, For Us To Join [Thought-Mold] And Reconcile. So Ye Saith Ye Knowest Not, But That Art Not So... Ye Doth Knoweth Perhaps Not As I Fayre Raven Whose Veril For Art Rabbit, Yet Ye Knowest As Ye Doth. It Art He Who Joineth The Two Thoughts At Common Place, Who Doth Thrive In Perpetual Grace. Wast It Ye, Who Couldst Layth Sight To This [Knowing], And Make It Said, Yea Mayhaps Ye Weret Not Fully Aware Of It.”

“So It Is. For Ye Hath Solved That Which I Asked, Shall I Tell Thee Whereth Owl Layeth. Upon A Large Mountain Doth He Lay. But Heed Ye, That If Take Ye Anything That Mayth Weigh Ye Down, Even Food, Thou Willt Not Beeth Able To Climb Up To Him. Art I Friend Of Owl Raven, And That Which He Doth Seith He Telleth Me Some. Told He Of Thee Raven, And Though Seith I Wander In Thee, That Wayward Path Doth Lead No Other Than Up Ye Mountain. Climb Then Raven, If Ye Willst. The Monkeys In Sea Cry For Thee...”

So Raven Agreed, And Set He Offward In The Night. Yet The Night Wast Dark, And Owl Couldst Not Beeth Seen. Then, Whence Raven Came To The Top Of The Mount, An Owl Cry He Didst Hearken. Followed He The Cry, Until Finally Owl Came To Sight.

Raven: “Hath Came I Owl, Seeking Thee, And Woeful Doeth I Saith Mine Lack Of Golden Wand...”

Owl: “Indeed My Friend, Doth I Seith Thyne Woe. Let Ye Beeth At Calm; For Ye, Hath Ye Ventured Great To Find Me, Though Thou Needed Only Rest A Great While, And Should I Eventually Of Come Unto. Seith I Raven, Who Art Verily The Rabbit That Once To Me Spake, And Seith Thou Hast Came A Great Length To Obtain Thy Great Wand: That Which Verily Is Thyne To Grasp. Seith I Many Things Rabbit, And Know I, Thee Well...”

And Owl Then Forth His Feather Draw Up He Own Wand. Used He It, And Created He A Seagull.

Owl: “Fly Ye Seagull Now. To The Far Reaches Of Frozen Ocean Whereth A Golden Branch Doth Float. Bringst It Hither...”

Then Seagull Flew Away, In Swift Movement Returned He With The Blessed Branch, And He Disappeared.

Owl: “This I Give To Thee Rabbit Who Appear As A Raven; Though Know Fully Well, Twas Ye That Verily Gave It To Thyneself.”

Despite This Cause, Rabbit Gave The Wand Back To Owl.

Owl: “What Troubles Thee?”

Raven: “Thou Art Kind Dear Owl, But I Deserve Nary So Much Tidings And Glory. Many Hath I Done, That Wrought Unkind To Others...”

Owl Gave Back To Rabbit, The Great Wand.

Owl: “All Is Not Lost Rabbit. And All In Time, Must I Forever Saith. How Long Rabbit, Shall Ye Make That Time Stretch. Aye, Perhaps Even Thyself And Thy Actuates Carry With It Thyne Key Ye Seek. Seith I Many Things Rabbit, And Know I, Acts Ye Art To Take And Solve. Just As Ye Sought Me Quickly And Tirelessly, Though Thou Couldst Of Waited For Me, Beeth Quick Perhaps To Make Time Come...”

Raven With The Wand, Flew Thence Away From Owl. Passed He, Through The Cities Of Many Metals Using Magic To Bless The Rats And Granted Them Endless Food.

Flew He, Into The Frozen Ocean Until He Reached Whereth Tree Sunk. Thence He Brought The Land Close To Sun, Melted He The Sea. Raven Brought Up They Drowned And Frozen Monkey, Bring Those Perished Alive Once More. Thence Rose The Great Olive Tree, And Raven Melted Aye Even Its Icy Branches.

But, Seeing The Tree Couldst Not Rest On Water Itself, Raven Thought. Then He Flew To Forest, Grabbing His Friend Turtle.

Turtle: “It Art Well To Seith Thee Once More Raven...”

Raven: “As To I Dear Friend...”

Then Made He Turtle Grow Large, And Larger, And Larger. Until So Large Was Turtle He Wast As Though As A Mountain. And Raven Set Him In Ocean, And Atop His Shell, He Set The Olive Tree. The Olives, Now With Sun, Blossomed. Fell They Into The Sea, And Turned The Water To The Hallowed Oil. With Those Olives, They Monkeys And Turtle Ate. Owl Came Thence, Resting Where The Golden Branch Once Layed, Rejoicing At The Acts Of Raven.

And Raven Came Down To Meet Them Once More On The Land Of Turtle Under The Tree Of Olives.

Raven: “I Apologize Mine Friends. Art Thy Lives Worth More Than An Infinite Mine. Let Us Live Now In Joy...”

Then Raven Used The Wand, Granted He And All Those Living Eternal Life, And They All Sang Happily Upon The Great Tree Of Olives...
+++
+++
+++

Re: ...

Posted: 04 May 2018 18:43
by Redbeck
Welcome back Brother Packajos, thou hast been long on thy travels, but returneth with many fine and mighty fables that tell of creatures who would bob and scuttle, avians, olive trees and giant amphibians, symbolic of communal progress that might be made should we believeth in one another and the complementary skills of those who commune to bring about a joyous and happy end to an endeavour for all. I thank thee, drink long and deep and thou shalt sparkle. Pax Vobiscum - Redbeck

Image