Mystery fields in the Magikalalphabet table
Posted: 22 Aug 2018 20:00
Day all,
I'm working on the tables on the Evokation page (starting from the start start from the starting) but I'm stuck as to where a couple of numbers came from.
You can see the specific table I'm asking about on the second page of my PDF.
The columns X and Y where AGATHO is 52 and 25 and DAIMON is 56 and 29. I know that the first column is the number of letters in each word and the last column is columns X and Y reduced but where do X and Y come from and how come they both reduce to the same number (AGATHO 7 and DAEMON 2)?
The writing isn't finished and the order isn't finalised, I'm just (+ ADDING) points and (= SOLVING) things as I go so please excuse the mess.
Since the human is obsessed with (+ADDING) and (+ADDING) is 9 and 9 is divine...
+++==&==+
ADDING AND ADDING EQUALS SOLVING AND SOLVING EQUALS ADDING
ADD = 1 + 4 + 4 = 9
I'm working on the tables on the Evokation page (starting from the start start from the starting) but I'm stuck as to where a couple of numbers came from.
You can see the specific table I'm asking about on the second page of my PDF.
The columns X and Y where AGATHO is 52 and 25 and DAIMON is 56 and 29. I know that the first column is the number of letters in each word and the last column is columns X and Y reduced but where do X and Y come from and how come they both reduce to the same number (AGATHO 7 and DAEMON 2)?
The writing isn't finished and the order isn't finalised, I'm just (+ ADDING) points and (= SOLVING) things as I go so please excuse the mess.
Since the human is obsessed with (+ADDING) and (+ADDING) is 9 and 9 is divine...
+++==&==+
ADDING AND ADDING EQUALS SOLVING AND SOLVING EQUALS ADDING
ADD = 1 + 4 + 4 = 9