Page 1 of 1

Freyfaxi and my Birthday

Posted: 23 Aug 2018 17:36
by Nazheek
Greetings!
I feel like making a reference to Bilbo Baggins final birthday celebration but thats neither here nor there.

Today marks my 17th year on Earth being the ceaseless problem child for my family! Thats a feat worth something, 17 years of pure monotony.

It also marks about one year of my conversion to Pantheism. A few days ago was Freyfaxi, the feast to Frey. Today I decided to enjoy both of those feasts on the same day. I have after all just lost my weight and got fit as a proper man should be, and I don't want it all back!

So, I brought my extended family to a wonderful irish-heritage restaurant here in the heart of my home Florida, named Raglan Road. We had live music, dancing, and a hearty feast to celebrate.

Today I hope you all the best, and I promise I will return to my occasional flurry of posts.

--------------------

Posted: 25 Aug 2018 13:10
by BeN1
--------------------

Re: Freyfaxi and my Birthday

Posted: 25 Aug 2018 15:49
by hope
HAPPY BIRTH DAY
3-3-3

Belated wishes Nazheek


image.jpeg


NAZHEEK
5-1-8-8-5-5-2
7 letters in Nazheek
Adding up to 70
7

Re: Freyfaxi and my Birthday

Posted: 25 Aug 2018 19:21
by hope
THE LIGHT IS RISING NOW RISING IS THE LIGHT


image.jpeg



HAPPY BIRTH DAY DEAR NAZHEEK HAPPY BIRTH DAY TO YOU






http://www.973-eht-namuh-973.com/Alchem ... 202082.htm


http://www.973-eht-namuh-973.com/Alchem ... NTAIN.html

Re: Freyfaxi and my Birthday

Posted: 25 Aug 2018 19:24
by hope
image.jpeg


NAZEEK=70=NAZHEEK
NAZHEEK=34=NAZHEEK
NAZHEEK=7=NAZHEEK

Re: Freyfaxi and my Birthday

Posted: 25 Aug 2018 19:26
by hope
HAPPY BIRTH DAY DEAR NAZHEEK HAPPY BIRTH DAY TO YOU



image.jpeg

Re: Freyfaxi and my Birthday

Posted: 25 Aug 2018 19:27
by hope
B115A36B-3BA7-41AE-84C7-502C604BB836.png