Page 1 of 2
Jacinta 1972
Posted: 28 Jan 2019 18:52
by Red_Rose
“The photograph ‘Jacinta 1972’ was given to mankind as a puzzle for the human race to figure out; and I say and repeat again to you: if not solved in due time I will set the answer upon the world Myself. Jacinta 1972.” - Jesus, 5-27-78
Jacinta Marto was the smallest seer of Fatima.
According to the visionary Veronica Lueken, this image was given by Heaven and contains the date and time of the Great Warning.
https://www.tldm.org/Jacinta1972.htm
Many have tried to find a solution through pareidolia but, in my opinion, the solution is different and combines letters to numbers.
Who has any ideas?
Re: Jacinta 1972
Posted: 28 Jan 2019 19:06
by Red_Rose
Jacinta = 4 = 1+1+3+9+5+2+1= 22 = 4 = M
1972 = 19 = 1 = J or A
279 1 972
M A
4+1=5= N
MAN
Ja-cin-ta
Ja-nuary
cin-co
ta-Word used to show that something has been done - Word used to express agreement to a proposal.
27 9 1 9 72
2027 year of the sheep/goat/mouton
...and In January 2027 the general secretary of the United Nations will be elected.
Re: Jacinta 1972
Posted: 03 Feb 2019 12:12
by Redbeck
Greetings Red_Rose, I believe we engaged in this same topic many moons ago, which has encouraged me to investigate the subject still further. I have recently uncovered some strong interpretations and Jacinta 1972 message decoding. What are your views?
".... the Antichrist entered into the mitres worn by many cardinals and bishops in 1972..."
"......clues in letters and numbers in the 'Jacinta 1972' picture:" What are the symbolic values of these interpretations below?
A]
B]
C]
D]
Continued on the next post
Re: Jacinta 1972
Posted: 03 Feb 2019 12:18
by Redbeck
CONTINUATION
As a personal observation I see the Eye of Horus at the bottom of images B], D], E], F] and H]
E]
F]
G]
H]
I]

Re: Jacinta 1972
Posted: 04 Feb 2019 09:35
by Red_Rose
None of these interpretations, which I had already analyzed, convince me.
Re: Jacinta 1972
Posted: 09 Feb 2019 14:23
by Redbeck
Re: Jacinta 1972
Posted: 09 Feb 2019 19:57
by Redbeck
Re: Jacinta 1972
Posted: 09 Feb 2019 20:25
by Red_Rose
This is interesting!
After the Alexandrine-Augustan Reformation the epagomenal days, dedicated to the birth of the deities were fixed as follows:
August 24 - Birth of Osiris
August 25 - Birth of Horus
August 26 - Birth of Seth
August 27 - Birth of Isis
August 28 - Birth of Nephthy
August to May 13 it's about 9 months
His date:
My date:
upload pic
The Flail nekhakha, the seed of gods Isis & Osiris for themselves and for the human kind!
GREAT!

Re: Jacinta 1972
Posted: 09 Feb 2019 20:55
by Red_Rose
The solar boat is the eye of Horus / Ra that the woman carries in her lap, as Leonardo da Vinci has painted.
Therefore she is called woman clothed with the sun, the seed of Thrice Great fertilized her.

Re: Jacinta 1972
Posted: 09 Feb 2019 21:02
by Red_Rose
DEATH is the seed.
Mot
Moth
Mouth
Mouton
Number 13: DEATH, transformation
Nigra Virgo, la Morenita...
Re: Jacinta 1972
Posted: 10 Feb 2019 13:23
by Redbeck
Re: Jacinta 1972
Posted: 11 Feb 2019 10:12
by Red_Rose
It is my limit, but I don't understand the usefulness that the author draw from these numerical schemes.
I don't even draw benefit from it, if the response is always the same and doesn't evolve itself.
Do you remember the donkey spinning the millstone?
Here, I perceive this: a long way without taking a step.
It's a constructive criticism, not an offense, be clear!
Good day.
Re: Jacinta 1972
Posted: 11 Feb 2019 10:36
by Red_Rose
We need depth...
...of evolutionary cyclicity, of a different point of view, of a cubic Cartesian plane, of a New Origin, of Symmetry!
Towards Unity, towards Completeness.
Alpha & Omega.
1 & 9
Re: Jacinta 1972
Posted: 11 Feb 2019 13:58
by Redbeck
Red_Rose wrote: 11 Feb 2019 10:12
It is my limit, but I don't understand the usefulness that the author draw from these numerical schemes.
I don't even draw benefit from it, if the response is always the same and doesn't evolve itself.
Do you remember the donkey spinning the millstone?
Here, I perceive this: a long way without taking a step.
It's a constructive criticism, not an offense, be clear!
Good day.
Hello Red-Rose, pax vobiscum you have gifted some amazing contributions to this crucible of thought provocative learning and our appreciation of your work is boundless .
Therefore, perhaps you would be kind enough to explain your observation in more depth for the benefit of other member readers and contributors to the forum who are fascinated by the telling numeric patterns that emerge from English language transposition into number. A process which is a foundation stone of the site and one which they read and study avidly to gain greater understanding, thereby using learning, including your own marelllous contribution to sharpen their sense of right and wrong and to help motivate them to do good acts across human society. An idle mind as you know is often a source of heinous behaviour toward fellow humankind.
Symmetry in everyday language refers to a sense of harmonious and beautiful proportion and balance. In mathematics, "symmetry" has a more precise definition, that an object is invariant to any of various transformations; including reflection, rotation or scaling. Thus there are meaningful numbers within everything in our living natural world.
Affectionately yours Redbeck

Re: Jacinta 1972
Posted: 11 Feb 2019 15:05
by Red_Rose
Redbeck, I don't understand what you write, forgive me!
What should I explain?
Among other things, English is not my language, I can not explain in words, so I use the images.
You write of right and wrong, of good actions to inspire, as if there were correct numbers or wrong numbers, as if there were just men or wrong men.
What differentiates us is only a different awareness that can certainly be expanded, including new points of view.
The cornerstone of this site can change shape without changing substance!
Or not?
In any case it's not important ... thank you.